Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous123Next
Current Page: 2 of 3
Re: Ronnie's new girl - jam plan - this post yet?
Posted by: Max'sKansasCity ()
Date: November 12, 2011 22:07

sound like a bunch of old women.

yup

Posted by: 71Tele ()
Date: November 12, 2011 22:11

Max'sKansasCity
Brue
Seems to me like he is having the time of his life.

Yeah, and you can see who's not on here.
not sure I understand this....

I don't think any of these women are particularly attractive
HUH?... and he does not look sad here....
[/quote]

OK, you win.

Posted by: Brue ()
Date: November 12, 2011 22:12

71Tele
Brue
71Tele
I never said he couldn't do whatever he wants. Obviously he can.

That's right. And when he does, we're going to post it. Get it?

Yep. And when you do, I'm going to say it's a boring, sad post. Then we're back to square one.

I got all day man. We can do it the easy way, or your way. But either way, you'll get jacked around for sounding like an old bittie that wants to dictate the dialogue. Are we on the same page?

Date: November 12, 2011 22:12

Max'sKansasCity

yup

C'mon, you really want to say "angry hens", don't you? Admit it.

Date: November 12, 2011 22:13

Brue
71Tele
Brue
71Tele

Yep. And when you do, I'm going to say it's a boring, sad post. Then we're back to square one.

I got all day man. We can do it the easy way, or your way. But either way, you'll get jacked around for sounding like an old bittie that wants to dictate the dialogue. Are we on the same page?

Not sure what "page" you're on, but I don't care for your tone, sir.

Date: November 12, 2011 22:15

71Tele
Brue
71Tele
Brue
71Tele

I guess you can add that to your list of problems.

Date: November 12, 2011 22:15

71Tele
Max'sKansasCity

yup

C'mon, you really want to say "angry hens", don't you? Admit it.
no I want to say....

winking smiley

Date: November 12, 2011 22:16

Brue
71Tele
Brue
71Tele
Brue
71Tele

No problem here. Just a different opinion than yours, which apparently is a difficult concept for you to absorb.

Date: November 12, 2011 22:18

71Tele
Brue
71Tele
Brue
71Tele
Brue
71Tele

No problem here. Just a different opinion than yours, which apparently is a difficult concept for you to absorb.

It ain't your opinion, it's your attitude. We'll get on that page eventually. Like I said, I got all day.

Date: November 12, 2011 22:20

Brue
71Tele
Brue
71Tele
Brue
71Tele
Brue
71Tele

It ain't your opinion, it's your attitude. We'll get on that page eventually. Like I said, I got all day.

I see, I have an "attitude" problem. Very sorry to have offended you. I, unfortunately, do not have all day. But good luck to you in your cherished role as Hall Monitor of IORR.

Date: November 12, 2011 22:22

71Tele
Brue
71Tele
Brue
71Tele
Brue
71Tele
Brue
71Tele

I see, I have an "attitude" problem. Very sorry to have offended you. I, unfortunately, do not have all day. But good luck to you in your cherished role as Hall Monitor of IORR.
come on tele, you are the one acting as hall monitor, let people admire Ronnie, without being admonished.

Date: November 12, 2011 22:24

Max'sKansasCity
71Tele
Brue
71Tele
Brue
71Tele
Brue
71Tele
Brue
71Tele

come on tele, you are the one acting as hall monitor, let people admire Ronnie, without being admonished.

Admire away!

Date: November 12, 2011 22:25

Posted by: bustedtrousers ()
Date: November 12, 2011 22:38

71Tele
Max'sKansasCity
71Tele
Brue
71Tele
Big Al
71Tele
We're back to posting Ronnie's Golddigger Of The Month? Great. How interesting.

They're all 'Golddiggers'? Funilly enough, I understand it's young Ronald who makes the advances. Good on 'em, I say. Fleece the old bugger.

I am sure they are attracted to him merely because of his youth and talent.

Y'all sound like a bunch of old women.

No, "we'all" is merely sick of reading about Ron Wood's childish antics.
its an easy problem to solve, stop opening these threads.

I will, but I wish people would stop posting them. Is the latest Ron Wood skankfest really worth posting?

Hmmmm. Considering it this thread involves a Rolling Stone, and the article does speak some about their recent musical activities, I think this is interesting to enough people to warrant posting.

And is it necessary to assume it's a "skanfest"? If I recall, Ronnie's last girlfriend had her own thing going, I don't think she was a gold digger, or a skank.

You think it's okay to speak about women in such a disrespectful way, simply because a thread doesn't suit your standards of what's relevant or interesting? There are women on here who might not appreciate that Tele.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2011-11-12 22:46 by bustedtrousers.

Date: November 12, 2011 22:40

71Tele
Max'sKansasCity
71Tele
Brue
71Tele
Brue
71Tele
Brue
71Tele
Brue
71Tele

Admire away!

Oh thank you. You might learn something here. Observe hotness

Date: November 12, 2011 22:44

bustedtrousers
71Tele
Max'sKansasCity
71Tele
Brue
71Tele
Big Al
71Tele

They're all 'Golddiggers'? Funilly enough, I understand it's young Ronald who makes the advances. Good on 'em, I say. Fleece the old bugger.

I will, but I wish people would stop posting them. Is the latest Ron Wood skankfest really worth posting?

Hmmmm. Considering it this thread involves a Rolling Stone, and the article does speak some about their recent musical activities, I think this is interesting to enough people, while not me personally, to warrant posting.

And is it necessary to assume it's a "skanfest"? If I recall, Ronnie's last girlfriend had her own thing going and was hardly a gold digger, or a skank. At least no more than you mother ever was. Or your wife. Or daughter, if you have any. Or any other women in your life, if you have any. Which I'm guessing you don't. Your hand is probably the only "skank" you ever get at this point.

Is it really necessary to speak about women in such a disrespectful way, simply because a thread doesn't suit your standards of interest?

Well, since you mentioned it, one of the things I found quite distasteful about the Katerina episode was Ronnie's reported manhandling/assault on her, so that's rather more disrespectful of women (beating them up) than anything I have said. But woe to anyone who makes any critical remark on that point, as it appears to upset the Ronnie Fan Club. Ever since then, it's hard to take the parade of young women he has been involved with very seriously. As it is difficult not to be skeptical of the motivations of these young women. But you have a point, my use of the word "skank" was regrettable and disrespectful. I withdraw it.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2011-11-12 22:47 by 71Tele.

Date: November 12, 2011 22:44

bustedtrousers
71Tele
Max'sKansasCity
71Tele
Brue
71Tele
Big Al
71Tele

Hmmmm. Considering it this thread involves a Rolling Stone, and the article does speak some about their recent musical activities, I think this is interesting to enough people, while not me personally, to warrant posting.

And is it necessary to assume it's a "skanfest"? If I recall, Ronnie's last girlfriend had her own thing going and was hardly a gold digger, or a skank. At least no more than you mother ever was. Or your wife. Or daughter, if you have any. Or any other women in your life, if you have any. Which I'm guessing you don't. Your hand is probably the only "skank" you ever get at this point.

Is it really necessary to speak about women in such a disrespectful way, simply because a thread doesn't suit your standards of interest?

oh snap snap and around the world

Date: November 12, 2011 22:45

Brue
71Tele
Max'sKansasCity
71Tele
Brue
71Tele
Brue
71Tele
Brue
71Tele
Brue
71Tele

Admire away!

In the eye of the beholder. Blonde hair and overuse of make-up do not add up to "hotness" for me, but to each his own. Enjoy.

Date: November 12, 2011 22:47

71Tele
bustedtrousers
71Tele
Max'sKansasCity
71Tele
Brue
71Tele
Big Al
71Tele

Well, since you mentioned it, one of the things I found quite distasteful about the Katerina episode was Ronnie's reported manhandling/assault on her, so that's rather more disrespectful of women (beating them up) than anything I have said. But woe to anyone who makes any critical remark on that point, as it appears to upset the Ronnie Fan Club. Ever since then, it's hard to take the parade of young women he has been involved with very seriously. As it is not to be skeptical of the motivations of these women. But you have a point, my use of the word "skank" was regrettable. I withdraw it.

You got smoked. Let it go big boy.

Date: November 12, 2011 22:48

Brue
71Tele
bustedtrousers
71Tele
Max'sKansasCity
71Tele
Brue
71Tele
Big Al
71Tele

Well, since you mentioned it, one of the things I found quite distasteful about the Katerina episode was Ronnie's reported manhandling/assault on her, so that's rather more disrespectful of women (beating them up) than anything I have said. But woe to anyone who makes any critical remark on that point, as it appears to upset the Ronnie Fan Club. Ever since then, it's hard to take the parade of young women he has been involved with very seriously. As it is not to be skeptical of the motivations of these women. But you have a point, my use of the word "skank" was regrettable. I withdraw it.

You got smoked. Let it go big boy.

I hereby bow to majority opinion.

Posted by: stonesrule ()
Date: November 12, 2011 23:00

The best thing that ever happened to Jo Wood was getting rid of spoiled, immature Ronnie.

Date: November 12, 2011 23:08

stonesrule
The best thing that ever happened to Jo Wood was getting rid of spoiled, immature Ronnie.

Don't dare upset the apple cart!

Date: November 12, 2011 23:10

Date: November 12, 2011 23:16

stonesrule

What, did she quit drinking too? She was a bore to here Ronnie tell it. Happens to the best of them. Really, though, you have to be immature to be able to relate to somebody much younger than yourself. In this case it's an asset because now he's getting laid by a hottie with a seemingly good disposition. They don't grow on trees.

Posted by: stonesrule ()
Date: November 12, 2011 23:44

Maybe he can find someone for you, Brue.

Date: November 12, 2011 23:52

stonesrule
Maybe he can find someone for you, Brue.

I heard she's got a twin.

Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: November 13, 2011 00:48

71Tele
Brue
71Tele
Max'sKansasCity
71Tele
Brue
71Tele
Brue
71Tele
Brue
71Tele
Brue
71Tele

Admire away!

In the eye of the beholder. Blonde hair and overuse of make-up do not add up to "hotness" for me, but to each his own. Enjoy.

I 'am not sure she's a natural blond when you take closer look. smiling smiley

Date: November 13, 2011 01:01

Brue
sweetcharmedlife
71Tele
Max'sKansasCity
71Tele
Brue
71Tele
Big Al
71Tele

Well you just posted on it. So obviously it is.

I knew you'd come around.

Nice thread setting. I need an ophthalmologist eye popping smiley

Date: November 13, 2011 01:22

Amsterdamned
71Tele
Brue
71Tele
Max'sKansasCity
71Tele
Brue
71Tele
Brue
71Tele
Brue
71Tele
Brue
71Tele

Admire away!

I 'am not sure she's a natural blond when you take closer look. smiling smiley
Thats Ok, neither is Ronnie smoking smiley

Posted by: boynamedsue69 ()
Date: November 13, 2011 03:00

all i can say is go get em tiger.. old ronnie doesn't seem to phased about the whole thing. crank up the viagra and go hard or go home.....

rockin ronnie in more ways than one...

Goto Page: Previous123Next
Current Page: 2 of 3

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1542
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home