Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous12345678910
Current Page: 10 of 10
Re: The Rolling Stones meeting in London
Posted by: Gazza ()
Date: September 26, 2011 20:40

Grison
Gazza
Grison
As the meeting of the four lads didn't really make world wide press media nor did they deny or confirm any tournews or released any statements to the press I have the feeling that they just sorted out what they are doing individually. If they would like to embark a tour they need strong and first and foremost positive press. At the moment the only press we read is about the pretented disharmony between Keith and Mick which might be obvious, but anger can fade away as well, but prejudice remains.

They never have done so before, so why would they expected to do anything like that now?

Of course they did, but then they met for rehearsals drinking smiley and the media was always interested and reported about it.
I do not see the meeting as a negative thing I am just surprised that there is no press release and nothing at all. And then Jagger tells that there won't be a 50th anniversairy tour. Well he said only the celebration tour, he did not deny a normal tour smiling bouncing smiley

Theyve never announced a 'band meeting'. Which is all this was. Its not something thats exactly worthy of a press release.

Jagger hasnt confirmed or denied anything.

Posted by: headly123 ()
Date: September 26, 2011 20:56

From What I understand they meet every year to discuss business. They probably felt each other out about therer feelings to tour. But with Keith shitting on everyone(excpet charlie) in his book I would suspect that topic didn't get to far.

Posted by: Sam Spade ()
Date: September 26, 2011 21:00

Gazza
Grison
Gazza
Grison
As the meeting of the four lads didn't really make world wide press media nor did they deny or confirm any tournews or released any statements to the press I have the feeling that they just sorted out what they are doing individually. If they would like to embark a tour they need strong and first and foremost positive press. At the moment the only press we read is about the pretented disharmony between Keith and Mick which might be obvious, but anger can fade away as well, but prejudice remains.

They never have done so before, so why would they expected to do anything like that now?

Of course they did, but then they met for rehearsals drinking smiley and the media was always interested and reported about it.
I do not see the meeting as a negative thing I am just surprised that there is no press release and nothing at all. And then Jagger tells that there won't be a 50th anniversairy tour. Well he said only the celebration tour, he did not deny a normal tour smiling bouncing smiley

Theyve never announced a 'band meeting'. Which is all this was. Its not something thats exactly worthy of a press release.

Jagger hasnt confirmed or denied anything.

Gazza

Don't you agree if any member of the band or someone working for them checked into this forum would be laughing at all this? I mean all this speculating for what? The band doesn't owe anything to the fans new material, old material, another tour, nothing at all.

Posted by: Gazza ()
Date: September 26, 2011 21:12

Yep! The hysteria in the last month or two has been hilarious - and at times, a bit disturbing!

Posted by: palerider22 ()
Date: September 26, 2011 22:30

Gazza
Yep! The hysteria in the last month or two has been hilarious - and at times, a bit disturbing!

TheTruthAboutTheRollingStones

Posted by: Rolling Hansie ()
Date: September 26, 2011 22:58

Grison
And then Jagger tells that there won't be a 50th anniversairy tour.

Here we go again:

Jagger did not tell there won't be a 50th anniversary tour.

-------------------
Keep On Rolling smoking smiley

Goto Page: Previous12345678910
Current Page: 10 of 10

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1420
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home