Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous12345678910Next
Current Page: 4 of 10
Re: Daily Mail, Sep 8: A tour in the pipeline? Rolling Stones make rare appearance together
Posted by: DragonSky ()
Date: September 8, 2011 21:50

Midnight Toker
Did Mick borrow Jeff Becks rug? Somethings up with the mop. Happy that they will tour again.

Mick takes vitamins etc and that makes things grow fast. Finger nails and hair especially. He'll never stop dyeing it.

Funny how people are focusing on his long hair meaning tour. I guess the 1973 and 1989-90 tours didn't happen then.

Re: Daily Mail, Sep 8: A tour in the pipeline? Rolling Stones make rare appearance together
Posted by: northernale1 ()
Date: September 8, 2011 21:52

Turning To Gold
I am REALLY curious about what is wrapped inside Mick's sweater. I'd swear it looks to me like it's about the size of a binder or a DAYBOOK/calendar type of thing....or a tablet or Ipad....Charlie with his little pad, perfect to scribble and doodle on, or perhaps for him jot down some dates or ranges of dates for 2012....Keith's roadie has a duffel bag, no telling what's in there....something about it, I definitely smell TOUR MEETING out of this one.

Its Keiths book,, he wanted a autograph copy....

seriously though Mick likes to design the stage, he may have images,,

Posted by: Rolling Hansie ()
Date: September 8, 2011 21:59

northernale1
Its Keiths book,, he wanted a autograph copy....

smiling smiley

-------------------
Keep On Rolling smoking smiley

Posted by: leftbank ()
Date: September 8, 2011 22:01

Location of the meeting, building or Street in London? I doubt they have a business office at this point, and no longer with Prince Rupert, who is on King St. Is this the typical time of year they have meet in the previous years??

Posted by: Edith Grove ()
Date: September 8, 2011 22:12

...and without Cohl, are they doing it themselves ??

Posted by: Braincapers ()
Date: September 8, 2011 22:19

Not being funny but perhaps it was just the AGM of the RS company. Wasn't there one in the Mick documentary?

Date: September 8, 2011 22:20

leftbank
Location of the meeting, building or Street in London? I doubt they have a business office at this point, and no longer with Prince Rupert, who is on King St. Is this the typical time of year they have meet in the previous years??

As far as "band" meetings go it was just another warhorse one.

Posted by: Turning To Gold ()
Date: September 8, 2011 22:33

The people who are looking at their four individual facial expressions in the photos and trying to read stuff into it...honestly I think that Charlie is probably smiling because, of the four of them, he has to deal with crazy fans, tabloid paparazzi and bad publicity maybe 1/10th or 1/100th the amount that the others do, in his day to day life. In terms of security, for Keith Richards, Ron Wood, and Mick Jagger, if people know they are there inside, it is a fairly big production just getting them out the door, across the sidewalk and into the car. So I'd imagine it's natural they kind of have their "game faces" on going in and out the doors.

Meanwhile Charlie is famous, but not THAT famous. He can walk to and from the meetings like a normal person, say "hi" to the fans and photographers as he walks up, etc. but he is not going to be MOBBED if he gets caught out on the street. I bet he just likes the attention, is all there is to it.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2011-09-08 22:34 by Turning To Gold.

Posted by: crawdaddy ()
Date: September 8, 2011 22:44

Turning To Gold
The people who are looking at their four individual facial expressions in the photos and trying to read stuff into it...honestly I think that Charlie is probably smiling because, of the four of them, he has to deal with crazy fans, tabloid paparazzi and bad publicity maybe 1/10th or 1/100th the amount that the others do, in his day to day life. In terms of security, for Keith Richards, Ron Wood, and Mick Jagger, if people know they are there inside, it is a fairly big production just getting them out the door, across the sidewalk and into the car. So I'd imagine it's natural they kind of have their "game faces" on going in and out the doors.

Meanwhile Charlie is famous, but not THAT famous. He can walk to and from the meetings like a normal person, say "hi" to the fans and photographers as he walks up, etc. but he is not going to be MOBBED if he gets caught out on the street. I bet he just likes the attention, is all there is to it.

You are probably right,but lets face it,Charlie is the least chucklebrother member of the Stones in normal on camera appearances in live moments,but I guess it may all be on the info. in his little notebook.It will all come out soon I guess.Definately hope it is good news for all of us Stones fans. smoking smiley

Posted by: Peterh ()
Date: September 8, 2011 22:46

They all look kind of happy.. no fighting inside apparently...

I'd say... Let's GO!

Posted by: carlostones10 ()
Date: September 8, 2011 22:49

Go go go boys. We are ready. Let´s back to the road again!!!!

Posted by: beepee ()
Date: September 8, 2011 22:56

Where in London was that ?

Posted by: mtaylor ()
Date: September 8, 2011 23:08

beepee

Downing Street No. 10.

In the Danish paper it says a record company address in London - that means UMG London

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2011-09-08 23:18 by mtaylor.

Posted by: melillo ()
Date: September 8, 2011 23:26

great to see this but to be honest keith looks dreadful and mick forgot to wear his nike lifts lol, but at least it looks as though the wheels are in motion

Posted by: ineedadrink ()
Date: September 8, 2011 23:42

mtaylor
beepee

Downing Street No. 10.

In the Danish paper it says a record company address in London - that means UMG London
that can't be right. 10 Downing Street is where the UK Prime Minister lives...

Posted by: Rolling Hansie ()
Date: September 8, 2011 23:42

mtaylor
that means UMG London

No, that is on Kensington High Street and a different building

-------------------
Keep On Rolling smoking smiley

Posted by: latvianinexile ()
Date: September 8, 2011 23:52

JJackFl

Charlie looks happiest. He is glad he doesn't have to tour for 2 years.

Just kidding. I have no idea.

Posted by: deadegad ()
Date: September 8, 2011 23:55

ineedadrink
mtaylor
beepee

Downing Street No. 10.

that can't be right. 10 Downing Street is where the UK Prime Minister lives...

There has been a coup d'etat. . .. Welcome to Rolling Stones Nation! Meet the new boss?

Posted by: Edith Grove ()
Date: September 8, 2011 23:58

Funny how some of us are trying to glean some information from these pictures.

Snapshots of a millisecond in time don't say much, especially when they are just leaving a building, knowing that paparazzi will be hounding them.

Posted by: windmelody ()
Date: September 9, 2011 00:04

Maybe Mick Jagger informed his friends about next years's Superheavy tour, of course they will play the Olympics. Mick Taylor may join the group for one song, but that is not sure yet.-

Posted by: northernale1 ()
Date: September 9, 2011 00:05

Edith Grove
Funny how some of us are trying to glean some information from these pictures.

Snapshots of a millisecond in time don't say much, especially when they are just leaving a building, knowing that paparazzi will be hounding them.

very well said,,,,,

| think this is the most positive thing we have seen in awhile,, lets enjoy the positive

Posted by: mickscarey ()
Date: September 9, 2011 00:08

All you naysayers. This is DONE!

Posted by: ineedadrink ()
Date: September 9, 2011 00:14

ah, yes. here's Mr. Mick "I've seen the paperwork for a tour in a fax 2 years ago" Scarey to comfort us all with his magic words. thanks!

Date: September 9, 2011 00:15

You are so welcome!

Any time

mickscarey

What this is "this"? And done...what?

Date: September 9, 2011 00:17

mtaylor
beepee

Downing Street No. 10.

UMG had the Stones come in. The Stones were told...don't bother doing anything new. We are planning on releasing the vaults. You care to be a part of it?

Date: September 9, 2011 00:23

DragonSky
mickscarey

What this is "this"? And done...what?

Duh! TOUR baby!

Posted by: palerider22 ()
Date: September 9, 2011 00:23

Charlie looks...relieved..."Thank God!"
Ronnie looks...shocked..."I can't believe it.."
Keith looks...pissed off..."That bloody bugger!"
Mick looks...grim..."Well, that's that...I've told 'em"

But you're all right...you can't really tell anything...hoping for the best...

Posted by: proudmary ()
Date: September 9, 2011 00:25

Rolling Stones Fuel Tour Rumors With London MeetingAll four members photographed leaving the same building
By ANDY GREENE
[www.rollingstone.com]
Mick Jagger leaves a London office after meeting with Keith Richards, Charlie Watts and Ronnie Wood.

All four members of the Rolling Stones were photographed exiting a building in London yesterday, fueling rumors that the band is planning a 50th anniversary tour for 2012. The band is unlikely to confirm anything for the foreseeable future, partially because Mick Jagger wants all attention focused on his new band SuperHeavy. The Stones haven't played together since their Bigger Bang tour wrapped in August of 2007. When we asked Jagger about a possible Stones tour this past May he just chuckled. "I don't have any announcement to make at the moment," he said. "I'm just, uh, ya know…just doing this [SuperHeavy] right now."

We're putting this out to our readers: What do you think Jagger is holding in that photo? We think he probably saw that there were photographers outside and covered something up in a purple towel – but what?

Goto Page: Previous12345678910Next
Current Page: 4 of 10

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1735
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home