Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous12345678910Next
Current Page: 5 of 10
Re: Daily Mail, Sep 8: A tour in the pipeline? Rolling Stones make rare appearance together
Posted by: MKjan ()
Date: September 9, 2011 00:29

DragonSky
mickscarey
All you naysayers. This is DONE!

What this is "this"? And done...what?

The Done Deal Revival.

I hope so.

Re: Daily Mail, Sep 8: A tour in the pipeline? Rolling Stones make rare appearance together
Posted by: Gazza ()
Date: September 9, 2011 00:35

mickscarey
All you naysayers. This is DONE!

Bit late for a 2010 tour at this stage?

Re: A tour in the pipeline? Rolling Stones make rare appearance together
Posted by: Naturalust ()
Date: September 9, 2011 00:42

Rockman

This is perhaps the coolest post I have ever seen. It the spirit of Festival Express. Rockman check out that DVD, amazing. If you like Janis Joplin, check out the extra concert footage on the DVD , they are her BEST performances. Besides seeing her turn down a love offer from Jerry Garcia. Priceless. Thanks Rockeee

Date: September 9, 2011 00:43

nocomment
look at how great his hair looks.

Dude looks like a Lady! peace.

Date: September 9, 2011 00:49

Naturalust
nocomment

Dude looks like a Lady! peace.

Well thats not what a lady looks like to me.mas paz.

Posted by: Edith Grove ()
Date: September 9, 2011 00:59

Damn hippie. Cut that mop and get a real job.

Posted by: Rolling Hansie ()
Date: September 9, 2011 01:04

Edith Grove
Damn hippie. Cut that mop and get a real job.

LOL

-------------------
Keep On Rolling smoking smiley

Posted by: MadMax ()
Date: September 9, 2011 01:05

They look GREAT!!!! Start saving up lads!!!! Here we go!!! Gotta tell the old lady she won't be seeing no more jewellery for the next 3 years

Posted by: Stones62 ()
Date: September 9, 2011 01:10

JJackFl
Nice composite JJackFl. The gentleman to Ronnie's left looks ill suited to be a body guard though.

Date: September 9, 2011 01:13

Stones62
JJackFl
Nice composite JJackFl. The gentleman to Ronnie's left looks ill suited to be a body guard though.

agreed well done JJF! The gentleman may not look tuff enuf but I'll bet he can keep a good secret!.....peace.

Date: September 9, 2011 01:16

Naturalust
Stones62
JJackFl

agreed well done JJF! The gentleman may not look tuff enuf but I'll bet he can keep a good secret!.....peace.

I bet Charlie can do a great Stan Laurel impression....wait ...he already is in this
shot.

Posted by: Max'sKansasCity ()
Date: September 9, 2011 01:17

Naturalust
Stones62
JJackFl

Hes probably a drummer....

Posted by: bigpond ()
Date: September 9, 2011 01:26

Wow! This is exciting. Time to spend the children's inheritance!!thumbs up

Date: September 9, 2011 01:29

Max'sKansasCity
Naturalust
Stones62
JJackFl

lmfao..peace.

Posted by: Max'sKansasCity ()
Date: September 9, 2011 01:31

Naturalust
Max'sKansasCity
Naturalust
Stones62
JJackFl

lmfao..peace.
grinning smiley

Posted by: Sam Spade ()
Date: September 9, 2011 01:42

Mick told them he is getting married and Charlie will be his Best Man.

He also asked if they would rehearse "standards" and play at the reception on July 12, 2012.

No wonder Charlie is smiling.

Date: September 9, 2011 02:00

paulm
My first response same as ineedadrink, I don't think this was tour planning. Most of their business can probably be done through fax, but at the risk of being a downer I would hazard to guess that this meeting was more about dissolution of the band. We're talking big business.

Doesnt get much bigger business than a Stones tour.

They meet every year - did the band dissolve on those occasions?

The Rolling Stones will be a band in 2012. And I'm very confident that you'll find that they'll be a working one.

Posted by: JJackFl ()
Date: September 9, 2011 02:18

Posted by: chriseganstar ()
Date: September 9, 2011 03:08

nocomment
A tour in the pipeline? Rolling Stones make rare appearance together sparking rumours of a new project...

[www.dailymail.co.uk]
Much as I wish the romours of a meeting to discuss a tour to be true, isn't this their annual board meeting of major shareholders which they have to have as a Company in order to satisfy their legal obligations?

Reluctantly,

Chriseganstar

Satisfied since 1976

Date: September 9, 2011 03:25

It could be. But its not as if they dont discuss future plans at these things.

Posted by: EddieByword ()
Date: September 9, 2011 03:35

chriseganstar
nocomment
A tour in the pipeline? Rolling Stones make rare appearance together sparking rumours of a new project...

[www.dailymail.co.uk]
Much as I wish the romours of a meeting to discuss a tour to be true, isn't this their annual board meeting of major shareholders which they have to have as a Company in order to satisfy their legal obligations?

Reluctantly,

Chriseganstar

Obviously that could be true but if you tie in 'thecitadel's' assertion as to what his mate overheard Ron say the night before..... [www.iorr.org] ..............sounds to me at least that there was more to it than just the obligatory company meet..........

Posted by: stonesrule ()
Date: September 9, 2011 03:40

Perhaps the elderly gent with Ronnie is a lawyer and the meeting was about Ronnie being asked to leave the band?

OR it could have been a meeting about Keith's book?

OR it could have been ...

Posted by: EddieByword ()
Date: September 9, 2011 03:48

stonesrule
Perhaps the elderly gent with Ronnie is a lawyer and the meeting was about Ronnie being asked to leave the band?

OR it could have been a meeting about Keith's book?

OR it could have been ...

about Mick's book (under the jumper)........grinning smiley

Posted by: treaclefingers ()
Date: September 9, 2011 04:13

mtaylor
treaclefingers
mtaylor
treaclefingers

GET A GRIP ineedadrink!

Mick has his 'tour hair' on!
His hair indeed grows very fast compared to the SuperHeaby pictures.
Is it a tour / Stones wig?
'

Superheaby?

Is that the 'rasta' pronunciation?
Indian - like Bombay / Mumbai - a spelling thing ;o)

Hey, it is world music afterall, so dat's kewl!

Posted by: treaclefingers ()
Date: September 9, 2011 04:23

colonial
nocomment

That could be a Laptop Micks got covered

It's a copy of "LIFE" by Keith Richards.

Mick wanted his copy autographed.

Posted by: riverrat ()
Date: September 9, 2011 05:42

Rockman
WOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOO

(and no, i'm not gorda!)

Posted by: Rip This ()
Date: September 9, 2011 06:22

..... Brits hate confrontation. It's always very tidey when there's bad news...If there was no tour there would have been bad vibes so they would have done it all before via fax/e mail. The fact that they met means something's up....most likely a project that they would need to all be in on and to agree on.

Posted by: tipps ()
Date: September 9, 2011 07:00

Rip This
..... Brits hate confrontation. It's always very tidey when there's bad news...If there was no tour there would have been bad vibes so they would have done it all before via fax/e mail. The fact that they met means something's up....most likely a project that they would need to all be in on and to agree on.

I agree, something is up, but we wont know til next Spring or so.

Posted by: deadegad ()
Date: September 9, 2011 07:09

tipps
Rip This

I agree, something is up, but we wont know til next Spring or so.

Yup.

Posted by: TeddyB1018 ()
Date: September 9, 2011 07:13

Gazza
paulm
My first response same as ineedadrink, I don't think this was tour planning. Most of their business can probably be done through fax, but at the risk of being a downer I would hazard to guess that this meeting was more about dissolution of the band. We're talking big business.

Doesnt get much bigger business than a Stones tour.

They meet every year - did the band dissolve on those occasions?

The Rolling Stones will be a band in 2012. And I'm very confident that you'll find that they'll be a working one.

Yep.

Goto Page: Previous12345678910Next
Current Page: 5 of 10

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1678
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home