Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2
world tour
Posted by: stickey456 ()
Date: September 5, 2010 21:34

Hi Folks,have heard MickTaylor is to guest on next years world tour,might even be rejoining the band......... why has RON reformed the Faces??????

Re: world tour
Posted by: crumbling_mice ()
Date: September 5, 2010 21:35

Sources?

Posted by: Elliott ()
Date: September 5, 2010 21:49

OB-LA-DI, OB-LA-DA !

Date: September 5, 2010 21:56

BS BS BS BS! 4 posts and no sources=BS

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2010-09-05 21:57 by DandelionPowderman.

Posted by: crumbling_mice ()
Date: September 5, 2010 22:01

This guy is clearly a first rate @#$%& and a second rate attention seeker.

Date: September 5, 2010 22:04

Wait and see, time will tell!!!!!!

Posted by: marko ()
Date: September 5, 2010 22:06

Besides if he WOULD tour with stones,i think his not even healthy enough to do 100+ shows.His been cancelling his own tours and shows.Theres no way he would even get an insurance.

Posted by: bernardanderson ()
Date: September 5, 2010 22:29

crumbling_mice
the funny thing is, when one responds to these kinds of topics it only exasperates it and puts their message on the top of the pile rather than to just ignore it and let it get buried. so, in essence, you are giving him the attention that he seeks and which you are criticizing him for. therefore, he wins. messageboards work in funny ways.

Date: September 5, 2010 22:35

True,but remember Ronnie was'nt to healthy prior to BB Tour,a chat with Mick and a stay in rehab sorted him out, so why not the same for MT, after all he did some work on the new Exile

Posted by: Gazza ()
Date: September 5, 2010 22:35

Jesus wept.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2010-09-05 22:35 by Gazza.

Date: September 5, 2010 22:54

Why all the negativity, MT is a brilliant guitar player, he was a Rolling Stone, the Stones themselves were ridiculed for touring media saying they were passed it, would need zimmerframes to get on stage, HOW WRONG they were, SO why is it so HARD to accept the idea that a reunion could'nt happen and remember MT worked on the new Exile at MJ's request and the Faces were all on for a reunion exept Rod, stranger things have happened my friends!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by: stonescrow ()
Date: September 5, 2010 23:53

stickey456
Why all the negativity, MT is a brilliant guitar player, he was a Rolling Stone, the Stones themselves were ridiculed for touring media saying they were passed it, would need zimmerframes to get on stage, HOW WRONG they were, SO why is it so HARD to accept the idea that a reunion could'nt happen and remember MT worked on the new Exile at MJ's request and the Faces were all on for a reunion exept Rod, stranger things have happened my friends!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No negativity here, mate! Whether you provide sources makes no difference to me since what you are saying seems perfectly logical, (at least on the surface) and is something that many of us long time Stones fans have been wishing for.

Mick Taylor returning to the Stones would appear to fit right in with Mick Jagger's knack for "seizing the moment", however, sometimes reality can stand in the way of a damn good dream. Only the parties mentioned truly know what is going on behind the scenes and what the possibilities might be. Like you said, "time will tell". Sure hope our dream becomes a reality.

Posted by: carlostones10 ()
Date: September 5, 2010 23:56

again this Thread. How many times we will need read this thread yet?

Posted by: mickijaggeroo ()
Date: September 5, 2010 23:58

Vilhelm
Nordic Stones Vikings

Posted by: mickscarey ()
Date: September 6, 2010 05:44

Looks like it will happen -- as I have ben told

Date: September 7, 2010 18:38

Thanks STONESCROW,someone with an open mind,Ive been a long time STONES FAN just like you guys - my first single bought was All Over Now,I've grown up with the Band,seen them live over 30 times. If the source is so important it was on an Irish Rock radio show, they were discussing and playing EXILE and it was said during the show...... most likely to be guest appearances but did not rule out the whole tour, sorry I had to agree, stranger things have happened especially in the world of Rock'n Roll

Posted by: 71Tele ()
Date: September 7, 2010 18:40

Gazza
Jesus wept.

Hah!

Date: September 7, 2010 18:42

carlostones10
again this Thread. How many times we will need read this thread yet?

OH YE OF LITTLE FAITH!!!!!

Date: September 7, 2010 18:44

Always be ready for the UNEXPECTED!!!!!

Posted by: ROPENI ()
Date: September 7, 2010 18:51

Troll Alert:

"No dope smoking no beer sold after 12 o'clock"

Date: September 7, 2010 19:19

Sep 6: Keith Richards to give talk at the New York Public Library
Keith Richards will speak Oct. 29 at the Celeste Bartos auditorium at the New York Public Library main branch on 5th Avenue as part of the promotion for his memoir "Life. For tickets and more see the IORR thread Keith at NYC Public Library October 29.
Jul 28: Ronnie Wood to tour with the Faces
Ronnie Wood will go on tour with The Faces in January. Before that, they will do gigs at The Bubble Exhibition Space at The O2 in London, Wed. Aug. 11, at the Vintage at Goodwood on Fri. Aug 13, and at Værket, Randers, Denmark on Friday August 20. See Ronnie Wood and Kenny Jones talking in the BBC interview Faces re-form for Goodwood gig, and the IORR forum thread Faces tour confirmed.
Jul 27: The Stones To Keep Rolling
An anonymous tipster told London’s Sun that The Rolling Stones are working on their final tour 2011-2012. However, Stones representatives are saying: It is “not true” that the Rolling Stones are retiring. See the Pollstar article Stones To Keep Rolling? - and the SUN article Stones to stop Rolling.

Hmm ANONYMOUS TIPSTER told Londons Sun?????????

Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: September 7, 2010 19:19

pure fantasy

Posted by: Pelle ()
Date: September 7, 2010 19:20

I certanly hope NOT MT will tour with the stones because he isn't a stone to me just because he played on 4 records and havent been playing with them for 35 years.
I dont give crap about him. I want to see my 4 boys on the road, no fokken Taylor (no offense taylor-fans)

Date: September 7, 2010 19:23

stickey456
Always be ready for the UNEXPECTED!!!!!

Sep 6: Keith Richards to give talk at the New York Public Library
Keith Richards will speak Oct. 29 at the Celeste Bartos auditorium at the New York Public Library main branch on 5th Avenue as part of the promotion for his memoir "Life. For tickets and more see the IORR thread Keith at NYC Public Library October 29.
Jul 28: Ronnie Wood to tour with the Faces
Ronnie Wood will go on tour with The Faces in January. Before that, they will do gigs at The Bubble Exhibition Space at The O2 in London, Wed. Aug. 11, at the Vintage at Goodwood on Fri. Aug 13, and at Værket, Randers, Denmark on Friday August 20. See Ronnie Wood and Kenny Jones talking in the BBC interview Faces re-form for Goodwood gig, and the IORR forum thread Faces tour confirmed.
Jul 27: The Stones To Keep Rolling
An anonymous tipster told London’s Sun that The Rolling Stones are working on their final tour 2011-2012. However, Stones representatives are saying: It is “not true” that the Rolling Stones are retiring. See the Pollstar article Stones To Keep Rolling? - and the SUN article Stones to stop Rolling.

ANONYMOUS TIPSTER ????

Posted by: copsnrobbers ()
Date: September 7, 2010 19:32

Gazza
Jesus wept.

cool smiley

Date: September 7, 2010 19:33

Yes Pelle, I agree a STONES TOUR is what we all need, I mentioned MT and got bomblasted for it, oh well!!..... but I still say anything can happen in Rock'n Roll

Date: September 7, 2010 19:38

JESUS did weep, SHINE A LIGHT

Date: September 7, 2010 19:43

crumbling_mice

Read and think about it my friend, WE LOVE YOU.

Posted by: Rocky Dijon ()
Date: September 7, 2010 19:56

I won't believe a word of it until MitchFlorida confirms it as true.

Posted by: Pelle ()
Date: September 18, 2010 17:33

NO! Mick taylor is NOT guesting on the next tour.. there is NO real sources for that so please stop hopeing.. whats next? "Is there any chance to make Brian jones come alive again for another world tour in 2077 ?".. please stop.

Goto Page: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1018
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home