Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous1234567Next
Current Page: 3 of 7
Re: OT OT OT: British Airways !!!!
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: December 19, 2010 16:34

Edith Grove
According to ASKMEN.com, British Airways is the safest airline in the world.
BTW, I did not write this article:

[www.askmen.com]

Yup, even their pilots go for a walk outside the plane during the flight.thumbs up

Posted by: skipstone ()
Date: December 19, 2010 17:03

The Menace of Mayfair
paulywaul
dcba
I suspect BP provides the kerosene that goes into BA's planes...

Hmmm ... highly probable. Hope they BOTH go out of business then.

Sour grapes, eh? BP runs the world, my dear.

Not sour grapes, just truth. BP is the monster of the world. Everyone knows it. My boycotting of them will never end. I tell people who bank with Chase to pull their heads out of their asses. When people find out that BP provides the US military with their fuel they really don't know how to act.

It's amazing what a little bit of knowledge can do. At some point BP will become a small even more worthless company.

Posted by: paulywaul ()
Date: January 10, 2011 20:51

welcome y'all to 2011 ... ya groovy n' funky air travellers. And today's welcoming news from the world's biggest a**hole airline is ..... yes you guessed it correctly:

[www.independent.co.uk]

O well, maybe all will pan out. The Rolling Stones will continue to rest their aching bones for another 12 months and bless us all with a shitkicking tour in the year 2012, and during those same 12 months, British bastard airways will self destruct. Here's hoping ... !!

[ I want to shout, but I can hardly speak ]

Date: January 21, 2011 19:53

Here we go again ....... an airline hell bent on self destruction.

[www.independent.co.uk]

May it happen soon ... the self destruction that is. WTF is it with these people ?

Posted by: mattleeuk ()
Date: January 21, 2011 20:17

I prefer paying to fly Virgin than free on BA.... almost enough said.

I have only flown or tried to fly BA three times and each led to one of my top three customer service nightmares of all time!

Posted by: colonial ()
Date: January 21, 2011 20:20

colonial
paulywaul..Sounds like ya need a good holiday..ya' ought to check out some of these cheap package deals British Airways have got going at the moment..
paulwaul..Its still not to late to have that holiday..its quite nice down here this time of the year.

Date: January 21, 2011 21:17

mattleeuk
I prefer paying to fly Virgin than free on BA.... almost enough said.

I have only flown or tried to fly BA three times and each led to one of my top three customer service nightmares of all time!

Who's a silly boy then ? You actually undertook a journey with British Airways ... and were expecting customer service in some form or other ? Really, what on earth possessed you to harbour this expectation then ? Had you been drinking ? Had your mind been temporarily scrambled after listening to too loud versions of Highway Child or Jiving sister Fanny ?

Pay attention young man. BA is the a**hole airline of all time, has not ever understood, currently does not understand, and never will understand ... even ten percent of what any sane person would describe as customer service. Please let this finally register with you !! Sounds like it has !!

Date: January 21, 2011 21:24

colonial
colonial
paulywaul..Sounds like ya need a good holiday..ya' ought to check out some of these cheap package deals British Airways have got going at the moment..
paulwaul..Its still not to late to have that holiday..its quite nice down here this time of the year.

No-one needs a vacation badly enough to consider flying with this bunch of clowns !

Posted by: EddieByword ()
Date: January 21, 2011 21:33

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2011-01-31 02:08 by EddieByword.

Posted by: Edith Grove ()
Date: January 21, 2011 21:43

Paulywaul ?

Date: March 30, 2011 13:05

Does Paulywaul fly Air New Zealand ? grinning smiley

Posted by: crawdaddy ()
Date: March 30, 2011 15:17

I've flown Air New Zealand and it is just like that..................Well almost.Some of the friendliest and nicest cabin crew around. >grinning smiley<

Posted by: Come On ()
Date: March 30, 2011 15:21

...I like all the airline whose planes did not crash ....
grinning smiley

2 1 2 0

Date: March 30, 2011 18:25

It is nice to know that in this ever changing world in which we live you can rely on two things....
1) British Airways will be on strike over any public holiday to inflict as much pain and misery on the travelling public as possible.
2) Paulywaul will be on hand to react in a very reasonable manner and give us the benefit of his thoughts on the situation.

Posted by: sweetcharmedlife ()
Date: March 30, 2011 19:06

Come On
...I like all the airline whose planes did not crash ....
grinning smiley
thumbs up

"It's just some friends of mine and they're busting down the door"

Date: March 30, 2011 21:20

Manofwealthandtaste
It is nice to know that in this ever changing world in which we live you can rely on two things....
1) British Airways will be on strike over any public holiday to inflict as much pain and misery on the travelling public as possible.
2) Paulywaul will be on hand to react in a very reasonable manner and give us the benefit of his thoughts on the situation.

Well thank you kindly young Chris, and true to form .... here are BA at their best once again of course:

[www.bbc.co.uk]

Yes friends, as is entirely normal, as soon as us perfectly innocent members of the travelling public wish to do nothing more sinister than (heaven forbid) take a leisure flight or two during a public holiday period, British (@#$%&) Airways will step in to ensure there is a high probability your plans will be completely thwarted.

So .... what else is new ?

Heaven help us all, when WILL these people go out of business once and for all and leave us all in peace ? I've even resorted to using Ryanair in order to avoid BA. Can a man stoop any lower one asks ?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2011-03-31 10:38 by paulywaul.

Posted by: SonicDreamer ()
Date: March 31, 2011 01:06

Manofwealthandtaste

Toooooooooooo funny, in a Shakespearian tragedy kind of way....

Posted by: deadegad ()
Date: March 31, 2011 01:43

bv
Is there another BA strike? Sorry about that. Life is to short to put your worries into the hands of an airliner. Many tours ago I started to fly into shows the day before. After having lost a flight and arrived to the first of the two August 1990 Wembley shows just two - 2 - minutes before show start I said to myself never again. Don't trust any airliner. I have nightmares about coming to late to shows but it have never happened. Even if I have had my times breaking the rules of travel the day before. And I guess good old SAS i.e. Scandinavial Airlines are quite good compared to the larges ones. By the way I stopped using Heathrow as a hub many years ago. Same with CDG Paris. Life is too short. Even at work I always fly in the night before.

A prudent decision.

Imagine if you had missed the Roseland Ballroom show?!?!

#$%&!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by: deadegad ()
Date: March 31, 2011 01:57

BA is the airline that would not allow a female employee, Nadia Eweida, to wear a visible cross around her neck when dealing with the public, turbans and veils were OK though.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2011-04-03 23:34 by deadegad.

Date: May 12, 2011 16:15

[www.bbc.co.uk]

I'll actually believe it when I see it ... which essentially means booking a sodding flight and ending up making the journey as planned ... it would be somewhat a first for me !!

Posted by: colonial ()
Date: May 12, 2011 16:53

paulywaul..All I can say about British Airways.. is they've always been a Welcome sight in our Skies..no worries

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2011-05-12 16:56 by colonial.

Date: July 29, 2011 22:50

Some serious work went into this: [www.dailymail.co.uk]

Posted by: uhbuhgullayew ()
Date: July 29, 2011 23:04

The most hated companies in the US:

#2 Delta Airlines
#6 US Airways
#7 United Airlines
#8 American Airlines

My vote goes to US Airways.

[www.theatlantic.com]

Posted by: Max'sKansasCity ()
Date: July 29, 2011 23:05

Edith Grove
Some serious work went into this: [www.dailymail.co.uk]

That is really pretty cool....

Posted by: sweetcharmedlife ()
Date: July 29, 2011 23:43

uhbuhgullayew

#2 Delta Airlines
#6 US Airways
#7 United Airlines
#8 American Airlines

[www.theatlantic.com]
Wrong,these are the most hated companies in the US. [www.petrostrategies.org]

Posted by: uhbuhgullayew ()
Date: July 29, 2011 23:46

sweetcharmedlife
uhbuhgullayew

#2 Delta Airlines
#6 US Airways
#7 United Airlines
#8 American Airlines

[www.theatlantic.com]
Wrong,these are the most hated companies in the US. [www.petrostrategies.org]

You forgot GE, they don't pay tax either.

Posted by: peter wilson ()
Date: July 30, 2011 03:22

What about Lufthansa?

I recently flew to Frankfurt from Canada on a return ticket (back of the bus, in coach class both ways)

On the way over half of the crew looked downright miserable with a look of hating their jobs, and one stewardess tripped and spilt a tray of drinks all over me (luckily it was water, orange juice or something else would have been a "sticky fingers/clothing" issue for the remainder of the flight)

Then they ran out of food and cobbled together a really cr#p tray of food for me

Going to sleep I accidentally hit the stewardess call button with my elbow on the armrest. A stewardess came running out and literally started yelling at me..... "Why did you press the buzzer?" I responded it was an accident but since you are here I'll have a glass of red wine (that didn't go over too well). When she came back she handed me my drink and said "In future you can get your own drinks, you are only 2 rows back from the galley!"

On the return trip the same thing happened again with the food - it was inedible this time so I didn't eat for 10 hours. I complained and was handed a free Lutfthansa plastic biro pen and a complaint form to fill out. I didn't as I'll never fly them again

Posted by: ab ()
Date: July 30, 2011 19:07

uhbuhgullayew

#2 Delta Airlines
#6 US Airways
#7 United Airlines
#8 American Airlines

[www.theatlantic.com]

I flew BA four times on a recent trip to Europe and found it a whole lot better than Delta or Useless Airways, on which I've flown in the last few years. BA at least gave me complimentary red wine. US airlines have taken to nickeling and diming passengers for everything from food to baggage.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2011-07-30 21:02 by ab.

Date: July 30, 2011 19:58

Hmm ... glad to see this thread resurrected. Well, it would seem that a lot of our American cousins are about as keen on various U.S airlines as this particular Brit is on BA. I would have to agree however, a number of the above-mentioned U.S airlines ARE indeed pretty bad.

Willie Walsh CEO of BA .... take note !! You have some competition evidently, for being the crappiest grumpiest airline around !!

Date: January 19, 2013 08:52

Yes indeed ladies and gentlemen, it's winter in the UK, London Heathrow gets a mere dusting of snow, and British Airways of course meets all expectations - and duly plunges itself and its poor long suffering passengers into a state of complete and utter chaos !!

[www.bbc.co.uk]

I give up .........

Goto Page: Previous1234567Next
Current Page: 3 of 7

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2166
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home