Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous12345678Next
Current Page: 5 of 8
Re: NEWS about Keith + book releaseparty: Oslo. TICKETS and info.
Posted by: Addicted ()
Date: September 24, 2010 09:42

Proudmary, you might not have noticed, but this place is litterally full of people who like seing Keith - and the Stones. Live, in film, on tv, boots, official stuff - you name it.
And if you have a problem with Keith - well - most of us absolutely don't. There was a survey here a little more than a year ago. Your favourite Rolling Stones Member - and lots of other questions. Keith got more than 50 % of the votes alone.
And proudmary sounds more like a Credence-name. Are you just a visitor from Clearwater? Hoping for a revival?
No kudos from me.

Posted by: Rolling Hansie ()
Date: September 24, 2010 09:45

proudmary
Yuk, these Pirates of The Caribbean are really cringeworthy!

And yet, you have seen them all ???

-------------------
Keep On Rolling smoking smiley

Date: September 24, 2010 09:48

Thanks for all the info Addicted. Sounds like it will be a great party. Wish I could be there.

-------------------

Posted by: swiss ()
Date: September 24, 2010 09:56

Addicted
Proudmary, you might not have noticed, but this place is litterally full of people who like seing Keith - and the Stones. Live, in film, on tv, boots, official stuff - you name it.
And if you have a problem with Keith - well - most of us absolutely don't. There was a survey here a little more than a year ago. Your favourite Rolling Stones Member - and lots of other questions. Keith got more than 50 % of the votes alone.
And proudmary sounds more like a Credence-name. Are you just a visitor from Clearwater? Hoping for a revival?
No kudos from me.

yikes, Addicted...proudmary was just saying she didn't like the pirate flicks - I understand you must be getting anxious coming up on the parties and all, but maybe take a couple deep breaths -- someone's saying she finds those particular movies cringeworthy is saying only that - doesn't need to be castigated - isn't committing high treason.

- swiss

Date: September 24, 2010 10:15

But swiss - her tone - "What's next - Harry Potter" indicated she could use irony, too. She wasn't asking for a kiss, hug and a cuddle, was she?
If she was - go get a hug from a hedgehog...

Date: September 24, 2010 10:22

-------------------

Date: September 24, 2010 11:33

That's a new born baby. They're sweet. But the mums..

Posted by: proudmary ()
Date: September 24, 2010 13:35

Addicted
No kudos from me.

Yes, I don't like Pirates, not my kind of movies. I'm more in Godard and generally art-house. I love Keith very much(I don't have "favourite Rolling Stones Member", I just like the ROLLING STONES), but mostly for his songwriting and guitar playing. Cheap popularity is not what The Rolling Stones are about. Maybe it's ok for Depp, but not for Keith Richards. I like Keith too much for him to become a clown.
I've read here lots of posts of people who dislike Mick's movies or Ronnie's art- this board was meant for fans to express their opinion, and criticism too, wasn't it?
But I've never seen anything close to your response getting personal and so on.
BTW, I'm not here for any kind of agenda - anti/pro Keith, anti/pro Mick or other

Posted by: angee ()
Date: September 24, 2010 19:26

Addicted,
The "Glimmer Twins" are advertised to appear at the event, are they a cover band?

Date: September 24, 2010 22:32

angee
Addicted,
The "Glimmer Twins" are advertised to appear at the event, are they a cover band?
Yes. A good one. They're not clowns dressing up, if you see what I mean.

Date: September 26, 2010 19:12

I'm bumping this one up, since ticket sales start Monday September 27th.
www.billettservice.no or phone (+47) 815 33 133.

So sorry there are NO guest lists. Only people who actually have a job to do there get a free ticket. I would have admitted everyone for free - if it was up to me...

Date: September 27, 2010 12:50

At 13.00 today, Monday Sept 27th -
TICKETS for the

KEITH RICHARDS

book launch at Parkteatret, Oslo.

Oct. 25th.

The Glimmer Twins
Blondie Chaplin
Trivia with luxurious prizes...

www.billettservice.no
815 33 133

Date: September 27, 2010 18:03

Too Rude!
But I'm bumping it up again.

Date: September 27, 2010 18:05

At 13.00 today, Monday Sept 27th -
TICKETS for the

KEITH RICHARDS

book launch at Parkteatret, Oslo.

Oct. 25th.

The Glimmer Twins

Blondie Chaplin

Trivia with luxurious prizes... hosted by Bård Ose

www.billettservice.no
815 33 133

Date: September 27, 2010 21:09

bump

Date: September 28, 2010 21:53

Finally - invitations ready to go! With one om my favourite Keith photos on the cover... Have you got your tickets?

Re: Book launchParty for KEITH RICHARDS, Oslo. TICKETS and info.
Date: September 29, 2010 01:35

Very nice picture indeed

-------------------

Posted by: angee ()
Date: September 29, 2010 03:37

Thanks, Addicted!

Can anybody get me a ticket or two, if there are any left? I'll be in the country, not too far away, for work. could be in the area then.

Okay if not, I'd be happy if you save me a poster. cool smiley Very, very nice!

Date: September 29, 2010 13:05

There are tickets left, and you can order them here: www.billettservice.no

I ordered mine today smileys with beer

Looking forward to this!

Date: September 29, 2010 16:08

angee
Thanks, Addicted!

Can anybody get me a ticket or two, if there are any left? I'll be in the country, not too far away, for work. could be in the area then.

Okay if not, I'd be happy if you save me a poster. cool smiley Very, very nice!

Hi Angee!
I've bought some tickets to hand out to guests from abroad and will of course give you one! I'm expecting a few other people over, too - so I bought some tickets. They're free of charge for true fans - like you.
Do you have my phone number? You have to get in touch when you arrive, please! I'm probably qiute busy on the day of the event, but I'll have your ticket ready and an looking forward to meeting you again!
And if you can't come, I'll send you some PR-material. All the best - Siw
EDIT: And if you need 2 tickets - that's OK too!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2010-09-29 16:17 by Addicted.

Date: September 29, 2010 16:10

Rolling Hansie
Very nice picture indeed

Yes! It's from the book and they let us use it for promo and invitations. I love the GLIMMER in his eyes! His good heart shows!

Date: September 29, 2010 16:13

DandelionPowderman

Looking forward to this!

Cool! I'll try to make it to your Barbarian Twins concert at Internasjonalen on Thursday - but my days are sort of hectic... Anyway - I'll turn up if there's the slightest chance I can take 2 hours off! Hope to see you tomorrow.

Posted by: SwayStones ()
Date: September 29, 2010 16:18

Addicted
Finally - invitations ready to go! With one om my favourite Keith photos on the cover... Have you got your tickets?

Nice invitation !smiling smiley

I am a Frenchie ,as Mick affectionately called them in the Old Grey Whistle Test in 1977 .

Date: September 29, 2010 16:27

Yes, I like it too! The designer is a dedicated fan...

Date: September 29, 2010 16:34

swiss
Addicted
No kudos from me.

yikes, Addicted...proudmary was just saying she didn't like the pirate flicks - I understand you must be getting anxious coming up on the parties and all, but maybe take a couple deep breaths -- someone's saying she finds those particular movies cringeworthy is saying only that - doesn't need to be castigated - isn't committing high treason.

- swiss

To be honest and if you don't mind,Addicted , I saw the two-or was it three ? - firt Pirates of the Carribean , but I was not crazy about it,especially the story gets more & more "weird" .
I saw it mainly because of Johnny Depp and if I hadn't think that Keith had fun playing in it and didn't take him seriously,like proudmary I would have find something foolish & uncongrous in Keith playing Jack's father

You can like Keith & the Stones and still have the right to say you didn't like Keith playing the role of a pirate , can't you ?
'Never a rose without the prick',even Keith,you know winking smiley

I am a Frenchie ,as Mick affectionately called them in the Old Grey Whistle Test in 1977 .

Date: September 29, 2010 17:00

Yes you can!
But I LOVED seing him as Teague Sparrow. And he had a lot of fun doing it. People his age, who can work AND have fun - just go for it! Have all the fun you want.

But when people here critisize Keith, are ironic and hostile - they must expect to get it right back in their faces... If they can't take that - perhaps they should not use irony and hostility towards Keith. Simple as that.

Anyway - this is a thread about the Book Launch Party - in honour of Keith. At least I only expect Keith-friendly people there.

Date: September 29, 2010 17:06

Addicted
DandelionPowderman

Looking forward to this!

Cool! I'll try to make it to your Barbarian Twins concert at Internasjonalen on Thursday - but my days are sort of hectic... Anyway - I'll turn up if there's the slightest chance I can take 2 hours off! Hope to see you tomorrow.

Would be very nice to see you there, Siw! Your name will be on top of the guest list.

Date: September 29, 2010 17:12

Addicted
Yes, I like it too! The designer is a dedicated fan...

I am afraid I haven't read the whole thread .....Did you design it ?
btw,I wish we had more "Stones parties" in France as well, for a coming out Keith 's book or whatever.

Posted by: ErikGrefberg ()
Date: September 29, 2010 17:17

Smashing launch party line-up, Addicted! See you there!

Date: September 29, 2010 19:37

Yes- it's a great line-up! See you there! thumbs upsmileys with beer

Goto Page: Previous12345678Next
Current Page: 5 of 8

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1892
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home