Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

All Stones Fans Together!!
Posted by: Monkeytonkman ()
Date: October 3, 2009 05:57

Come on guys. the rumours are starting to circulate, the feeling is gettig stronger. the Stones may well be gearing up for a new tour!!

It bums me out when I see negative commentd against one another on this board, let us all agree that we love the music, although we have different way of expressing our affection, it still runs in the blood the same.

So lets all raise a glass to another tour. I myself are looking forward to meeting some guys that left an amazing impression on me the last tour. Come on Guys! Lets ejnoy whgat we have. not regret what we don't yet have.

Life is for living, it's the one thing the rolling stones hastaught us. Enjoy the moment!

I love the stones, they fill my life with great joy. I hope they do the same for you.

So let us all keep on rolling!!!!!

Much love. Gaz (yellow camper man/ monkeytonkman)

Peace/love

Re: All Stones Fans Together!!
Posted by: DaveG ()
Date: October 3, 2009 06:00

Cheers!

Posted by: BBrew ()
Date: October 3, 2009 11:46

smileys with beer

Posted by: studiorambo ()
Date: October 3, 2009 12:02

The Rolling Stones fan community, and more specifically this forum, is like a John Lennon Love In compared to the Elvis community - very bitter and fractured. I suspect this has something to do with insecurity fans feel about The Kings true place in the world following the number done on his image/legacy following his death by popular media/culture. When I joined this board I was amazed at the cordial discussion that goes on.

Posted by: frankotero ()
Date: October 3, 2009 12:19

I still love this board. I know there are a lot of genuine fans here like myself. Furthermore it's funny because I get almost all my (other) news here as well. My friends die laughing when I tell them I get my info from a Stones site. So thanks to everyone!

Posted by: Addicted ()
Date: October 3, 2009 12:53

smileys with beer
Good post, Monkeytonkman!

Posted by: guitarbastard ()
Date: October 3, 2009 13:32

i probably love them as much as you do, and i'd be happy for all who want another tour, if there's gonna be one.
me, personaly, i hope they bring out another good solid album (back to basics, produced by jack white or rick rubin)
but i really dont think another tour is a good idea...dont want any "chuck berry embarassments...

Posted by: yorkey ()
Date: October 3, 2009 15:55

I'll drink to that! smileys with beer (even though I'm legally underage)

You got the Sun, You got the Moon,
and you've got
The Rolling Stones

Posted by: Havo ()
Date: October 3, 2009 19:06

Sure, they will do another tour. No Stadiums , i think. Sure, there will be another NEW album. i have been with the stones since 1964. First time we thought the end of this group was end of 67,-------

under the boardwalk---down by the sea

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1341
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home