Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous1234
Current Page: 4 of 4
Re: Mick Taylor Reunion
Posted by: charliesgood ()
Date: March 28, 2010 07:27

What if they do a deluxe of sticky fingers then they would really need to have mick t around for some sprucing up

Posted by: Brue ()
Date: March 28, 2010 16:10

Ready to roll baybee

Posted by: Lightnin' ()
Date: March 28, 2010 17:30

Mick Taylor, just over a week ago

Friday 19 March 2010 at the HsD Gewerkschaftshaus in Erfurt

Posted by: MickyG ()
Date: March 28, 2010 18:03

I saw about 10 months ago with the Stephen Dale Petit band, it looks as though he is a good couple of stones lighter than he was then.

Lightnin, can I ask why do you think Mick has not said anything about his involvement on the exile overdubs? Do you think it is because he has signed some sort of non disclosure agreement? Would love to know all the details

Posted by: jjflash73 ()
Date: March 28, 2010 19:23

Tour with Keith, Ron and Mick T...a guitar band.

Posted by: Norbert ()
Date: March 28, 2010 19:37

Brue
Ready to roll baybee

Thanks for posting my photo - If I knew how to post photos here, I'd have done it myself...I took it about a week ago in Dortmund...
Best wishes
CrazyMama

Posted by: Bob05 ()
Date: March 29, 2010 01:53

Make the Stones a decent guitar band again. This takes someone who is able to pull off some competent solos - and let KR concentrate on (just) playing the riffs and rhythm.

Why are StickyFingers and Exile usually rated to be the best Stones works? Nobody needs to answer.

A return of MT woul be the best idea the Stones have had since ages.

Posted by: Smokey ()
Date: March 29, 2010 10:09

More from Erfurt.
Can anyone identify the pedals?

Posted by: liddas ()
Date: March 29, 2010 13:27

The blue one should be the boss chorus (CH-1 ?), the white one should be the tuner (again boss). Then there is a wha wha that I don't know.

C

Posted by: magee mineko ()
Date: March 30, 2010 20:38

Great!!!
Mick Taylor & His British Allstar Band ( special guest : Tobias Hillig ) " I Wonder Why"

Posted by: Smokey ()
Date: March 31, 2010 06:21

liddas
The blue one should be the boss chorus (CH-1 ?), the white one should be the tuner (again boss). Then there is a wha wha that I don't know.

C

OK, thanks!

Posted by: jamesfdouglas ()
Date: March 31, 2010 10:33

nonfilter
Good point! How could Sticky Fingers or Exile be better?!! More lead guitar would just turn them into SRV albums in my opinion. Wasn't it Keith Richards that said something about knowing when not to play for the benefit of a song is a rare talent. I agree. It's all about the spaces in between. Nothing against Stevie Ray, don't get me wrong. And why would it take a diplomat to bring Taylor in for some overdubs? I think he would be more than happy. He played on 'Could Have Stood You Up' many years ago. He also appeared with them at the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame induction that same year. I don't think there's a lot of hard feelings. He just wanted to move on to bigger and better things and get away from some bad addictions.

[www.non-filters.com]

Don't forget that he also recorded with Mick, Keith and Ronnie on John Phillip's Pay Pack and Follow in 1976.

[thepowergoats.com]

Posted by: jamesfdouglas ()
Date: March 31, 2010 10:47

After listening and watching current MT clips, I feel that having him rejoin would be the ONLY way I'll ever pay to see this band again.

[thepowergoats.com]

Goto Page: Previous1234
Current Page: 4 of 4

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1433
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home