Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Keith Richards Gave Up Cocaine After Tree Accident
Posted by: UrbanSteel ()
Date: April 5, 2008 21:06

X

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2018-08-22 19:54 by UrbanSteel.

Re: Keith Richards Gave Up Cocaine After Tree Accident
Posted by: LA FORUM ()
Date: April 5, 2008 21:19

"...it was really just once after meals anyway."

Lol. But, nah, I don't believe it, not really.

Re: yesterday's papers
Posted by: with sssoul ()
Date: April 5, 2008 21:47

mercy - he said that last year, during the Bert brouhaha. contactmusic is so with-it eye rolling smiley

Posted by: MTFan ()
Date: April 5, 2008 22:20

I'am amazed that Keith did not get depressed and seamed to be happy through all the years.
Long term cocaine abuse leads to heavy depressions,it ruins your mind because of lack of
neuro transmitters no matter who you are..,it's realy a mind killer,certainly in the amount Keith used it,and that's a lot I think.

Posted by: mighty stork ()
Date: April 5, 2008 22:39

I kind of doubt this one. I think Keith has kept pretty clean except for drinking and the admitted pot smoking (why he loves Jamaica so much).

Posted by: LieB ()
Date: April 5, 2008 23:37

It's also so typical (and natural, I guess) how people always "admits" to everything efter they've quit it.

Posted by: The Sicilian ()
Date: April 5, 2008 23:44

Nobody does coke much anyways, now its crystal. One good bump of ice can keep you going for hours.

Posted by: mickschix ()
Date: April 6, 2008 00:06

Keith should not want to keep on goin! At his tender age, if he gets tired, he should just NAP! He'll live a lot longer that way!

Date: April 6, 2008 00:42

mickschix
Keith should not want to keep on goin! At his tender age, if he gets tired, he should just NAP! He'll live a lot longer that way!

It might of been a good piece of advice for John Entwistle as well.

Posted by: mickschix ()
Date: April 6, 2008 02:33

Sicilian, I think that advice would apply to quite a few famous folks! At least from what I've read, ole John died in the sack! Keith is so lucky to be alive, I hope he appreciates his life! He needs to acquire a few healthy hobbies, like gardening,and reading( Although I know he does read, he needs to do more of it!) Isn't it great that we can all sit around and say what our boys should be doing!! We are a silly bunch!

Posted by: RadioMarv ()
Date: April 6, 2008 06:18

MTFan
I'am amazed that Keith did not get depressed and seamed to be happy through all the years.
Long term cocaine abuse leads to heavy depressions,it ruins your mind because of lack of
neuro transmitters no matter who you are..,it's realy a mind killer,certainly in the amount Keith used it,and that's a lot I think.

Cocaine is only depressing when its gone

Date: April 6, 2008 11:57

MTFan

Well, I think he is depressed. Coke, booze, period or periods of heroin (at least in the late 90s), pot and pills.

Posted by: CousinC ()
Date: April 6, 2008 16:17

And didn't he say he's doing many little meals over the day . .

Date: April 6, 2008 16:38

I really cant see him quit. Heroin is one thing but he dabbled with it and who knows, maybe still does. Not putting him down, just sayin. He's Keith and he can do what he likes. Old habits die hard.

Date: April 6, 2008 18:45

RadioMarv
MTFan

Cocaine is only depressing when its gone

I get the picture.

Date: April 6, 2008 18:49

mighty stork
I kind of doubt this one. I think Keith has kept pretty clean except for drinking and the admitted pot smoking (why he loves Jamaica so much).

Visit Keith website and look at his eyes when he's answering questions.

Date: April 6, 2008 19:53

LA FORUM
I really cant see him quit. Heroin is one thing but he dabbled with it and who knows, maybe still does. Old habits die hard.

I say he was addicted more that dabbled. When he was busted in Toronto, Bill recalls how Keith was curled up on the floor of the hotel and they had to go out on the streets and score for him.

Posted by: little queenie ()
Date: April 6, 2008 20:06

The Sicilian
Nobody does coke much anyways, now its crystal. One good bump of ice can keep you going for hours.

come to chicago - it's alive and well here...

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1963
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home