Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous1234567891011...LastNext
Current Page: 4 of 18
Re: OT: MICHAEL JACKSON IS DEAD - LA TIMES !!! "The Helter Report"
Posted by: sweetcharmedlife ()
Date: June 26, 2009 02:34

tatters
HelterSkelter
tatters
Helter, please continue to monitor the media closely, stay on the case, and be sure and let us know just as soon as someone else dies.

Just received a report that a man died on the Amazon River 5 minutes ago after a Black Mambo bite off his right arm .... happened up around BELEM, BRAZIL.... will keep you informed on this one

What about Madonna? Has she died, too?

Just her career.

"It's just some friends of mine and they're busting down the door"

Posted by: The Sicilian ()
Date: June 26, 2009 02:44

The king of pop music. I don't think there was anyone bigger. Aside from all the crazy stuff and children issues, he was a force in the industry.

I did get to see him once in the 80's.

A loss that ranks up there with Elvis and John Lennon and Jimi Hendrix.

Posted by: slasausjes ()
Date: June 26, 2009 02:46

Posted by: mandu ()
Date: June 26, 2009 03:04

RIP Michael Jackson
I wasnt a fan either but that is a big shock

Feel The Fear
And Do It Anyway

Posted by: inopeng ()
Date: June 26, 2009 03:44

I am in a State of Shock...

RIP

Posted by: More Hot Rocks ()
Date: June 26, 2009 03:51

This is what it felt like when Elvis dies. For those of you that are too young to remember. RIP MJ. Thank you for what you have given us.

Posted by: sweet neo con ()
Date: June 26, 2009 05:02

More Hot Rocks
This is what it felt like when Elvis dies. For those of you that are too young to remember. RIP MJ. Thank you for what you have given us.

nope....sorry but no record of Elvis sexually molesting kids. big difference.

i sort of hope that all the people who's silence he bought...will come forward to
confirm everything so that those that are in denial about it will have to face it..and deal with it.

IORR............but I like it!

Posted by: Beelyboy ()
Date: June 26, 2009 05:50

a tragedy that saddens me. no comment on his personal life; or others projections about same. peeps that worked actually worked with him found him rather normal and extremely hard working. the afternoon of this death for me a time of prayer and appreciation. some of the total hottest @#$%& records ever cut...ya gotta dance...and people will forever to this stuff. glides across all peoples, countries, cultures forever...if the dj play an empty dance floor will be a stampede; that's just the way it is. all respect and condolences to family and the brothers...

Posted by: vox12string ()
Date: June 26, 2009 05:58

An "under the carpet" mentality about his "alleged" child abuse & yet on the same page a SC governor who had a good old-fashioned fling with a female of the feminine kind is being hounded by US politicians to resign.

I really don't understand...

Posted by: stoneswashed77 ()
Date: June 26, 2009 06:12

always been a big fan. i am shocked. rip.

Posted by: cirrhosis ()
Date: June 26, 2009 06:33

Posted by: Bashlets ()
Date: June 26, 2009 06:38

RIP Michael
Unfortunately Im pretty certain the coroners report will confirm a classic Elvis scenario.

Posted by: angee ()
Date: June 26, 2009 06:42

What would that be, Bashlets? And why do you think so?
(Thanks.)

Date: June 26, 2009 07:07

Well, I think in the still to be determined case of Michael Jackson. Pretty much everything is fair game at this point. If you live your life like a total freak and die a sudden mysterious death. I'm sorry but you don't get the benefit of the doubt. Once upon a time he might have been a legitimate musical talent. Never my cup of tea except as a young kid when I liked the Jackson 5. He may have been acquitted of the 1 child molestation case that came to trial. But how many more did he pay off? He even payed off his ex-wife Debbie Rowe when he divoced her. I have a feeling that in the days to come,Michael's death is going to come to closely resemble something along the lines of Anna Nicole Smith.

Date: June 26, 2009 07:18

kleenex
sweetcharmedlife
Well, I think in the still to be determined case of Michael Jackson. Pretty much everything is fair game at this point. If you live your life like a total freak and die a sudden mysterious death. I'm sorry but you don't get the benefit of the doubt. Once upon a time he might have been a legitimate musical talent. Never my cup of tea except as a young kid when I liked the Jackson 5. He may have been acquitted of the 1 child molestation case that came to trial. But how many more did he pay off? He even payed off his ex-wife Debbie Rowe when he divoced her. I have a feeling that in the days to come,Michael's death is going to come to closely resemble something along the lines of Anna Nicole Smith.

agree. The US Professional Golfers Associaion has even come out and named a shot after him. A bender which kisses the lips of the hole before going in

boom boom

Troll alert.

Posted by: BluzDude ()
Date: June 26, 2009 07:39

Bashlets
RIP Michael
Unfortunately Im pretty certain the coroners report will confirm a classic Elvis scenario.

....What? Like being found sitting on the toilet after consuming 4 Big Macs?

Posted by: baxlap ()
Date: June 26, 2009 07:41

Maybe he "never can say goodbye" and is left to "shake [his] body [into] the ground." But he sure can leave a stinking, rotting corpse and a mess of an estate for his family to clean up!

Does LaToya get the Beatles catalog?

The circus is only rolling into town, peoples! And the little perv ain't even cold yet!

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2009-06-26 07:54 by baxlap.

Posted by: out of my head ()
Date: June 26, 2009 09:51

This dude's childhood was taken away from him because of his selfish ass father. Jacko wanted to be a child for the rest of his life. Something he was never able to do when he actually WAS a child. Yes he was a freak. A pedophile ?? maybe. But regardless he was one of the greatest entertainers that has ever existed on this planet. He was a legend. Didnt much care for his music even when I should have when i was a kid but dont disrespect the guy. Same could be said about Pete Townshend. and dont even say the Elvis wasnt a molestor. Look how young Priscilla was. Legends like Elvis and Jacko are just a diff breed of people. Elvis had his shortcomings and so did Michael but u cant deny the fact that they were inspirational and touched so many with the music. All other bullshit aside. This ranks up there with the passing of James Dean, Marilyn, Elvis, Lennon. And now Michael Jackson. Like I said. Never a fan but it is truly a great loss. Why some people have to be so mean is beyond me

Posted by: out of my head ()
Date: June 26, 2009 09:59

nope....sorry but no record of Elvis sexually molesting kids. big difference.

i sort of hope that all the people who's silence he bought...will come forward to
confirm everything so that those that are in denial about it will have to face it..and deal with it.[/quote]

Yeah Priscilla was 14 when Elvis started banging her

If thats not a molestor I dont know what is

Posted by: dcba ()
Date: June 26, 2009 10:34

"Priscilla was 14"
She wasn't raped? She was willing right? So the molestation accusation are not valid between 2 consenting persons.
If only you knew what Jagger and Wyman did over the years... eye popping smiley

Re: OT: Michael Jackson has died...RIP
Date: June 26, 2009 10:36

Bought Jackson Five's "I want you back" when I was 13. Later "State of Shock".

Some titles.

Later "Thriller". Still a good classic album.

Made a copy of his Bucharest-dvd a few months ago for someone's daughter. Couldn't help watching most of the show even though I just wanted to check if the copy was ok.

You cannot but feel sorry for the fans. The ones with or without tickets.
His children. His family.

Lots of ( more ) crap will for sure be written. For some newspapers and magazines his death will be one of their last attempts to make money before most of them will disappear.

King of Pop? A legend? Perhaps. I don't know. For sure he was way above average.
And for those who think he was ( one of the ) the greatest: May his songs live forever in your souls.

RIP

OT: Keep Michael Jackson in your prayers.
Posted by: trainarollin ()
Date: June 26, 2009 00:02

Get well soon dude.

Re: OT: Keep Michael Jackson in your prayers.
Posted by: Lorenz ()
Date: June 26, 2009 00:03

edit: didn't know he was just brought to hospital. thought this is a general "pray for jackson cause he spreads the love" kinda thread.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2009-06-26 00:06 by Lorenz.

Posted by: Rolling Hansie ()
Date: June 26, 2009 00:04

I am not really following the news about Michael Jackson. So please fill me in on what's wrong with him.

-------------------
Keep On Rolling smoking smiley

Date: June 26, 2009 00:06

O2 Shows I think will all be called off

Posted by: Chris Fountain ()
Date: June 26, 2009 00:06

Speculation is a heart attack from news reports received from Fox News Radio Network.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2009-06-26 00:13 by Chris Fountain.

Posted by: Chris Fountain ()
Date: June 26, 2009 00:08

Date: June 26, 2009 00:08

Tito is on his way to Hospital....

Posted by: Rolling Hansie ()
Date: June 26, 2009 00:14

Bad news indeed. Sure hope he gets well

-------------------
Keep On Rolling smoking smiley

Date: June 26, 2009 00:19

Where's Helter Cronkite when we need him?

Goto Page: Previous1234567891011...LastNext
Current Page: 4 of 18

This Thread has been closed

Online Users

Guests: 1428
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home