Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...345678910111213...LastNext
Current Page: 8 of 18
Re: OT: Michael Jackson has died...RIP
Posted by: Lorenz ()
Date: June 26, 2009 20:50

guitarbastard
sad for his family and his fans. i wish him peace wherever he is!
but on the other hand i dont really understand that hype..actualy i never understood. maybe his career is just to "american" for my taste. i dont like that "bigger then life" stuff...he was a great dancer and performer and he wrote some great tracks. but call him "genius"? the biggest popstar? soooo talented?
i dont know...

I miss the "Like" button on iorr winking smiley

Posted by: sweet neo con ()
Date: June 26, 2009 20:59

Chris Fountain
If I remember correctly, MJ and OJ were found not guilty in their respective trials.

wow..you are naive.

IORR............but I like it!

Posted by: CindyC ()
Date: June 26, 2009 21:12

TMZ has the 911 call up. It sounds as though he was gone before the ambulances got there.

Posted by: Chris Fountain ()
Date: June 26, 2009 21:17

sweet neo con
Chris Fountain
If I remember correctly, MJ and OJ were found not guilty in their respective trials.

wow..you are naive.

No worries ..Sarcasm is the rule here.

Date: June 26, 2009 21:19

Chris Fountain
sweet neo con
Chris Fountain

wow..you are naive.

No worries ..Sarcasm is the rule here.

winking smiley

Posted by: VoodooLounge13 ()
Date: June 26, 2009 21:35

CindyC
TMZ has the 911 call up. It sounds as though he was gone before the ambulances got there.

Y'know another thing I don't understand is if he went into cardiac arrest and being such a celebrity and all, why didn't they give him an adrenaline shot to try and save him? Course maybe they did and we'll find that out in the coming weeks.

I never believed Michael guilty in the first accusation. I always felt that was a case of someone wanting to get rich. He was very close with that boy and family for a long time and if I recall, it's when he tried to stop giving them help that they turned to accuse him.

Date: June 26, 2009 21:39

VoodooLounge13
Y'know another thing I don't understand is if he went into cardiac arrest and being such a celebrity and all, why didn't they give him an adrenaline shot to try and save him? Course maybe they did and we'll find that out in the coming weeks.

I read earlier today that the doctor did give him something, it began with an L, i'll look for it.

Date: June 26, 2009 21:41

Here it is - it's from TMZ. They always print stuff first, because they don't have to bother with confirming it, like the "real" news.

When EMTs arrived at Michael Jackson's home yesterday, the medics wanted to pronounce him dead on the scene -- but Michael's personal doctor refused to let them "call it" -- this according to sources close to the situation.

When EMTs arrived there was evidence someone had been performing CPR on Michael for "quite some time." There was evidence of Lidocaine -- an old-school drug that can be used to treat disturbances in the heart's rhythm. Medics took over performing CPR but determined Jackson was lifeless -- and wanted to call the coroner to pick up the body.

We're told Jackson was flat-lined when EMTs arrived.

But our sources say M.J.'s doc demanded EMTs continue performing CPR anyway, and demanded that they take Michael to the hospital.

Once they arrived at UCLA, we're told Jackson's doc continued to personally administer CPR -- even though it was clear Jackson was already gone

Posted by: VoodooLounge13 ()
Date: June 26, 2009 21:43

Thanks CindyC

how sad

Posted by: Justin ()
Date: June 26, 2009 21:59

CindyC
Here it is - it's from TMZ. They always print stuff first, because they don't have to bother with confirming it, like the "real" news.

Yeah...TMZ had claimed MJ had died close to an HOUR before the LA Times and CBS even came close to announcing it. TMZ may be sleazy but their sources are sneaky and usually are inside the inside...

Posted by: Rip This ()
Date: June 26, 2009 22:00

.......interesting to say the least...so many different reactions to the news of his death....I'm choosing to focus on the child prodigy with the huge voice I remember hearing on the AM car radio when as kids we used to drive and sing all the way to the beach....those great melodies....ABC...I'll Be There....I want You Back..... or maybe even Saturday morning cartoons....

Date: June 26, 2009 22:12

I am bored with it all already. Time to put some other news on the telly!

Posted by: NICOS ()
Date: June 26, 2009 22:39

C'mon give us some time .............

Posted by: Duane in Houston ()
Date: June 26, 2009 22:41

VoodooLounge13
CindyC

I never believed Michael guilty in the first accusation. I always felt that was a case of someone wanting to get rich. He was very close with that boy and family for a long time and if I recall, it's when he tried to stop giving them help that they turned to accuse him.

Yeah. I used to think, like everybody else, that "where there's smoke there's fire" but if you step back a bit you have to consider that there is really not one scintilla of proof that MJ ever fondled or molested ANY of those kids. I think he "settled" the first case to make it just go away and in the one case where he was brought to trial he was acquitted. I would also think that if he really was "like that" there would certainly be more kids who would have come forward by now, especially the famous ones like Macullay Caulkin and Cory Feldman who both strongly deny that MJ ever molested them. Sure, he was one messed up dude and sure, a grown-up shouldn't be climbing into bed with kids that aren't his but maybe, just maybe, he simply loved children in an innocent way. Who knows. We'll just have to wait and see what comes out in the next few years.

Date: June 26, 2009 22:53

"where there's smoke there's fire"

I never understood this quote.

Posted by: WMiller ()
Date: June 26, 2009 23:00

I don't think CindyC or Voodoo ever said these things. More care should be taken when quoting posts.

Duane in Houston
VoodooLounge13
CindyC

Yeah. I used to think, like everybody else, that "where there's smoke there's fire" but if you step back a bit you have to consider that there is really not one scintilla of proof that MJ ever fondled or molested ANY of those kids. I think he "settled" the first case to make it just go away and in the one case where he was brought to trial he was acquitted. I would also think that if he really was "like that" there would certainly be more kids who would have come forward by now, especially the famous ones like Macullay Caulkin and Cory Feldman who both strongly deny that MJ ever molested them. Sure, he was one messed up dude and sure, a grown-up shouldn't be climbing into bed with kids that aren't his but maybe, just maybe, he simply loved children in an innocent way. Who knows. We'll just have to wait and see what comes out in the next few years.

Posted by: ChrisM ()
Date: June 26, 2009 23:15

Re: OT: MICHAEL JACKSON IS DEAD - LA TIMES !!! "The Helter Report"
Posted by: The Joker ()
Date: June 26, 2009 23:23

What a diffent feeling

Date: June 26, 2009 23:23

NICOS

I never understood this quote.

B.t.w. I'm not quoting anybody I just Quoting the Qoute

Date: June 26, 2009 23:26

this is interesting....i wonder if Bruno (aka Borat) made some inappropriate jokes about MJ

The filmmakers behind "Bruno" have decided to delete a scene involving La Toya Jackson following her brother's death.

Universal Pictures, which is releasing the comedy, said the decision came "out of respect for the Jackson family."

The moment was first cut out of the movie's Los Angeles premiere Thursday night, which took place just hours after the Michael Jackson's death at age 50.
Michael Jackson Bruno
AP Photo - FILE - In this March 23, 2006 file photo, LaToya Jackson arrives for the Collection Bebe fall 2006 show during the Mercedes-Benz fashion week in Culver City, Calif.

"Bruno," starring British comic Sacha (SAH'-shuh) Baron Cohen as a flamboyantly gay Austrian fashion correspondent, is set to come out July 10. La Toya Jackson had been featured in an absurd interview with Bruno in which she sits on a Mexican man's back and eats sushi off a second, naked Mexican man.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2009-06-26 23:36 by sweet neo con.

Date: June 26, 2009 23:26

sweet neo con
WMiller
I don't think CindyC or Voodoo ever said these things. More care should be taken when quoting posts.

Duane in Houston
VoodooLounge13
CindyC

glad you pointed that out WMiller...people gotta be more careful using the quotes.

Posted by: turd ()
Date: June 26, 2009 23:29

So, apart from loading our systems up with spam - what is your point?

Date: June 26, 2009 23:32

Not my point, but rather the person who created this site. As to spam, have you thought about a good spam filter?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2009-06-27 00:12 by ChrisM.

Date: June 26, 2009 23:33

? I'm lost

Date: June 26, 2009 23:34

Me too. Ask turd...

Posted by: ablett ()
Date: June 26, 2009 23:35

"Quote
ChrisM
For those who doubt Michael has passed on..."

Thats really quite pathetic....

Date: June 26, 2009 23:41

As we say in Holland ...."all things end in shit".......pitty

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2009-06-27 00:31 by NICOS.

Posted by: toomuchforme ()
Date: June 26, 2009 23:48

sweet neo con
Did anything ever happen to Elvis' "Dr. Nick"??

Hey TOOMUCHFORME.....please don't minimize child molestation as a "mistake". It's a long way
from what Billy & Pete did (i don't know what Waddy did).

To realize how evil child molestation is....you need to think of it in graphic detail.....and
imagine this man-child peter pan freak touching your little boy after giving him "jesus juice".

please....pull your head out of the sand. yes..his music was great but so what!?!?
sweet neo con

the guy was not convicted... can you read ? maybe you have doubts but I would not put you in jail just on doubts...
and we are not talking about young kids without consciousness but a boy (If I remember) aged of 12 (?)... almost the Mandy Smith age.
ANd you pefectly knows how people tried to steal his money .....

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2009-06-26 23:53 by toomuchforme.

Date: June 26, 2009 23:49

ablett
"Quote
ChrisM
For those who doubt Michael has passed on..."

That's really quite pathetic....
Forgive me. I'm quite punchy from lack of sleep and so perhaps have less than my usual amount of decorum. Sometimes, no matter how grim the situation, one has to make a joke about something. My family and I were cracking jokes hours after mum died, jokes she would have laughed at, even though they were at her expense...

Date: June 26, 2009 23:49

NICOS

Hi NICOS.

It basically means that when people start talking about something (usually something gossipy), there's often a reason behind it.

For instance, someone may say "i think X is having an affair with Y". Usually it's because people have caught X & Y behaving in a way that would suggest that.

If they weren't acting that way, people wouldn't be talking about them.

I don't know if I explained that well, but hopefully it will give you an idea of how it's used.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2009-06-26 23:53 by CindyC.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...345678910111213...LastNext
Current Page: 8 of 18

This Thread has been closed

Online Users

Guests: 2108
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home