Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

2002 Toronto rehearsals
Posted by: EnglishStoneFan ()
Date: November 2, 2007 15:24

A link to a youtube video of the Stones rehearsing Can't You Hear Me Knockin' was posted in the Tell Me forum earlier this week. The guy who posted it mentioned rehearsals of other songs but looking on Youtube i can't find any others. Does anyone know if any other vids are out there of the rehearsals for this show?

Many Thanks

English Stones Fan

Re: 2002 Toronto rehearsals
Posted by: scottkeef ()
Date: November 2, 2007 18:42

theres a 2 dvd set on EXILE that has most of the club show and 8 of the rehearsals. I know its at www.colletors.crosstheworld.com (Shiyoda). I would make you a copy if I had a dvd burner, bud!! sorry

Date: November 2, 2007 18:44

oops, sorry! www.collectors.crosstheworld.com scottkeef

Posted by: JMARKO ()
Date: November 2, 2007 21:38

That link just gives me some Japanese writing and, apparently, an email address.

J

Date: November 3, 2007 01:15

try www.yahoo.com as server. put "collectors.crosstheworld.com" (no www) in web search block. It should give you numerous links to get to the home page. thats the way I get on it in tx. good luck!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1861
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home