Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Questions about dvd artwork
Posted by: Hound Dog ()
Date: December 5, 2006 16:41

Hi everyone, was wondering if someone can help me out.

I am trying to print out some artwork for my dvds and I have run into a few problems. I have been using these measurements (7.25 inches x 10.75 inches) and its doesn't seem to be the right size. Then I have run into other problems where the artwork is going sideways on the page I want to print rather than the way it should fit on the page. I have been using microsoft word to print them and can't figure out how to rotate the image to make it fit right...

Any suggestions???

Re: Questions about dvd artwork
Posted by: malja316 ()
Date: December 5, 2006 19:40

I use windows picture and fax viewer to open the jpeg pictures. I rotate the picture counterclockwise so the picture is up and down, rather than across the page (which is a setting in this specific program)....I print using full page fax print and never have a problem with an incorrect size. Just cut the extra length you dont need and just slip it right into the dvd case...and your all done! Give it a shot and see what happens....no point using ms word to do this task...

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2006-12-05 20:13 by malja316.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2136
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home