Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Questions about dvd artwork
Posted by: Hound Dog ()
Date: December 5, 2006 16:41

Hi everyone, was wondering if someone can help me out.

I am trying to print out some artwork for my dvds and I have run into a few problems. I have been using these measurements (7.25 inches x 10.75 inches) and its doesn't seem to be the right size. Then I have run into other problems where the artwork is going sideways on the page I want to print rather than the way it should fit on the page. I have been using microsoft word to print them and can't figure out how to rotate the image to make it fit right...

Any suggestions???

Re: Questions about dvd artwork
Posted by: malja316 ()
Date: December 5, 2006 19:40

I use windows picture and fax viewer to open the jpeg pictures. I rotate the picture counterclockwise so the picture is up and down, rather than across the page (which is a setting in this specific program)....I print using full page fax print and never have a problem with an incorrect size. Just cut the extra length you dont need and just slip it right into the dvd case...and your all done! Give it a shot and see what happens....no point using ms word to do this task...

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2006-12-05 20:13 by malja316.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1390
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home