Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

POST: Over The Bridge To Babylon - Westwood program (only interviews) Frankenstein Production 012
Posted by: StonyRoad ()
Date: November 6, 2016 21:12

Over The Bridge To Babylon
US Westwood One radio show hosted by J. J. Jackson and features interviews with all four band members which is unusual. Features the released versions of 37-tracks including Jumpin' Jack Flash, Ain't Too Proud To Beg, Out Of Control, Like A Rolling Stone, Satisfaction, Too Tight, Anybody Seen My Baby, Monkey Man, and Mixed Emotions, aired January 1998 and with full cues.

I know a version of 3 cds was selling years ago.

My version, coming from my great friend Mr No, containt partial publicities and was cut in 3 cdrs too.
This version got some defaults, fragments of publicities, start/end of sequence really raw, little gaps in some sequence : cd 1 track 2 & 3 and track 1 on cd 2 ( a verse is cut in « Let It Bleed » but the other little cut are solved). I also amplified a little the sound and I shortened the beginning of «19th Nervous Breakdown» this way the almost complete program enters in two cdrs.
Last I create an artwork for this, a « little reworked » version, a Frankenstein production (n°012)
At the end I asked myself if this product it’s in the IORR rules and I think no (and Chris too) because of the official contains!
So I decided to make a censured version only with the interviews part.
If someone wants the complete stuff I can send it personaly if he give me his mail address.

link valid until 13/11/16
[we.tl]

Norbert O.

Norbert
email: stonyroad58@gmail.com

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2016-11-06 21:20 by StonyRoad.

Re: POST: Over The Bridge To Babylon - Westwood program (only interviews) Frankenstein Production 012
Posted by: stonesmuziekfan ()
Date: November 6, 2016 22:55

you know my name, you've got my number grinning smiley
TIA for later.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2016-11-06 22:56 by stonesmuziekfan.

Re: POST: Over The Bridge To Babylon - Westwood program (only interviews) Frankenstein Production 012
Posted by: coowouters ()
Date: November 6, 2016 22:58

stonesmuziekfan
you know my name, you've got my number grinning smiley
TIA for later.

+1 grinning smiley

Chris from Belgium

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2016-11-06 22:58 by coowouters.

Posted by: Tonstone ()
Date: November 6, 2016 23:14

Thanks Norbert thumbs up tonstone@ymail.com

Date: November 6, 2016 23:20

done

Posted by: Broesel2404 ()
Date: November 7, 2016 09:09

Thank you Norbert
broesel2404
smileys with beer

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2016-11-07 09:54 by Broesel2404.

Date: November 7, 2016 09:37

Broesel2404
Thank you Norbert
broesel2404@gmx.de
smileys with beer
done

Posted by: surrey ()
Date: November 7, 2016 09:59

Thanks in advance, Norbert!

surrey1945@gmail.com

Date: November 7, 2016 10:10

surrey
Thanks in advance, Norbert!

[email protected]
done

Posted by: Lindes ()
Date: November 7, 2016 12:41

Thank you in Advance Norbert!

BOSC0647@web.de

Date: November 7, 2016 14:49

Lindes
Thank you in Advance Norbert!

[email protected]
it's done

Posted by: Keessie ()
Date: November 7, 2016 18:36

Date: November 7, 2016 19:57

Keessie
rollingstonescollector@ziggo.nl
Thanks !!!!!!
done two times by mistake (but better twice as nothing)

Posted by: Keessie ()
Date: November 7, 2016 22:44

StonyRoad
Keessie
rollingstonescollector@ziggo.nl
Thanks !!!!!!
done two times by mistake (but better twice as nothing)

Thanks !

Date: November 7, 2016 23:54

Date: November 8, 2016 00:14

BeforeTheyMakeMeRun
[email protected]
it's done

Posted by: frenki09 ()
Date: November 8, 2016 12:41

Please, Norbert! Thanks. pekingi.ferenc[at]gmail[dot]com

Date: November 8, 2016 12:58

frenki09
Please, Norbert! Thanks. pekingi.ferenc[at]gmail[dot]com
your mail adress appears curiously, let me know if you receive the mail
Norbert

Posted by: MJAGGER123 ()
Date: November 8, 2016 13:24

Send me please also the link for complete.

Rock`s off

Andreas

Date: November 8, 2016 13:30

MJAGGER123
Send me please also the link for complete.

Rock`s off

Andreas
it's done

Posted by: mariano ()
Date: November 8, 2016 14:23

Date: November 8, 2016 18:46

mariano
mbozzi77@yahoo.com.ar

Thank you
done

Posted by: mescalero566 ()
Date: November 8, 2016 20:41

Thank you very much for all the hard work you're doing.
Could you please send me the link to complete the westwood program

TIA

mescalero

mescalero566@telenet.be

Date: November 8, 2016 21:06

mescalero566
Thank you very much for all the hard work you're doing.
Could you please send me the link to complete the westwood program

TIA

mescalero

[email protected]
It's done
it's not an hard work only fun and pleasure especially if I see that others appreciate.
Norbert

Posted by: jagi7 ()
Date: November 8, 2016 21:40

thanks in advance, Norbert!

jytmhr@gmail.com

Date: November 8, 2016 22:04

jagi7
thanks in advance, Norbert!

[email protected]
it's on the way

Posted by: Amarant ()
Date: November 14, 2016 15:14

Thanks in advance!!

lkempen@casema.nl

Date: November 14, 2016 21:11

Amarant
Thanks in advance!!

[email protected]
done

Posted by: hajduk ()
Date: November 20, 2016 18:57

Posted by: Ratano ()
Date: November 20, 2016 21:11

Thank you great workthumbs up

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1762
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home