Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Voodoo Lounge Tour DVD
Posted by: philrock90 ()
Date: July 30, 2013 13:00

hello all again

just wondering if there's a copy floating about of this concert that was officially released on DVD i have a VHS rip but would prefer a DVDrip as the DVD is now oop and is too expensive to buy any help would be great also does anyone know where i can download the voodoo lounge tour souvenir CD

thanks all smiling smiley

Re: Voodoo Lounge Tour DVD
Posted by: JumpinJeppeFlash ()
Date: July 30, 2013 13:05

Wrong forum, go to "hot stuff".

Date: July 30, 2013 13:19

i see but i'm not looking to trade just seeing if anyone knows an alive torrent link or download links for the above

thanks

Posted by: Mabru ()
Date: July 30, 2013 13:24

philrock90
hello all again

just wondering if there's a copy floating about of this concert that was officially released on DVD i have a VHS rip but would prefer a DVDrip as the DVD is now oop and is too expensive to buy any help would be great also does anyone know where i can download the voodoo lounge tour souvenir CD

thanks all smiling smiley

Do you mean the PPV show of Miami (november 25th 1994) which is is offical not complete!!
Or the also incomplete show of New Jersey (august 14th 1994) which was sold at the merchandise stands during the tour?

Date: July 30, 2013 13:34

i mean the miami show which was on DVD is it incomplete? it came out on vhs and dvd

Posted by: Mabru ()
Date: July 30, 2013 14:05

The Setlist:
Not Fade Away/Tumbling Dice/You Got Me Rocking/Rocks Off/Sparks Will Fly/Live With Me/Satisfaction/Beast Of Burden/Angie/Dead Flowers/Sweet
Virginia/Doo Doo Doo Doo Doo/It’s All Over Now/Stop Breaking Down/ Who Do You Love/I Go Wild/Miss You/Band introduction/Honky Tonk Women/Before They Make Me Run/The Worst/Sympathy For The Devil/ Monkey Man/Street Fighting Man/Start Me Up/It’s Only Rock’n Roll/Brown Sugar/Jumping Jack Flash

Note: With special guests Sheryl Crow (voc) on 'Live With Me' and (bvoc) on
'Sweet Virginia', Robert Cray (gtr) on 'Stop Breaking Down', Bo Diddley
(gtr, voc) on 'Who Do You Love', Whoopi Goldberg (bvoc) on 'Sweet Virginia' and 'Jumping Jack Flash'.

Tracklist vhs / dvd
Not Fade Away/Tumbling Dice/You Got Me Rocking/Satisfaction/Angie/
Sweet Virginia/It’s All Over Now/Stop Breaking Down/Who Do You Love/
Miss You/Honky Tonk Women/The Worst/Sympathy For The Devil/Start Me Up/It’s Only Rock’n Roll/Brown Sugar/Jumping Jack Flash)

Source: Nico Zentgraff

Date: July 30, 2013 14:14

after looking around i didn't know about the new jersey show i thought that was just a bootleg but seeing as it is basically official minus being cut short i am after that show too but finding it impossible to find a download link or even a copy same with the Miami show looks like i'll just have to stick to the VHS rip of that one

Date: July 30, 2013 14:14

also what's annoying is that the New Jersey show was on Youtube but now i cannot find it sad smiley

Posted by: crholmstrom ()
Date: July 30, 2013 14:37

Most of the dvds are shortened. Voodoo, Steel Wheels, Bridges. All of the shows in the 4 Flicks box are about 1 hour 45 minutes. I remember the MSG show that was shown on HBO was well over 2 hours.

Date: July 30, 2013 14:56

shame really but still good shows i found the new jersey show on youtube but the person has set it to private

Posted by: Godxofxrock9 ()
Date: July 30, 2013 15:18

You would be better off downloading hoodoo u voodoo from the stones vault its in vhs quality but it has great sound [www.iorr.org]

Date: July 30, 2013 20:53

Thanks for that smiling smiley

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1179
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home