Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Nice 08-08-06
Posted by: maradona ()
Date: September 3, 2010 14:45

Hi there everybody!!!
Maybe for me it's a bad start in this forum, but I have a big favour to ask (especially "vox12string" and "RiffKichards"): I'm looking for the Bigger Bang Show in Nice for about 2,5 years because a friend of mine was there and told me it has been the best show he had ever seen. First I thought it's normal that someone says "my concert was the best", but than, I saw an extract of about 2 minutes on youtube and I'm really excited about this mindblowing version of my favourite song Before They Make Me Run.

So my question: Could someone please re-post this show or just the great version of Before they make me run??? I know it was on this forum but it has been already deleted because I think there was no Download for more than 90 days. You are my last hope, specially "vox12string" and "RiffKichards".

Thank you very much!!!

P.S.: Before They Make Me Run would satisfy me winking smiley

Re: Nice 08-08-06
Posted by: marko ()
Date: September 3, 2010 14:56

If i remember right,the quality isn´t verygood,you can listen it,but not enjoysmoking smiley

Date: September 3, 2010 15:01

It would still satisfy me, no problem if the quality isn't good. But there will be this great "Feeling" on my back when I can listen to it cool smiley

So, "marko", do you know who I could talk to? Or do you have this record?

Posted by: marko ()
Date: September 3, 2010 16:50

i could do this no problem,i´ll check the cd,that track markings are in their place.

Posted by: vox12string ()
Date: September 3, 2010 16:57

I have silkcuts post of this & it's not that bad, a bit boomy & boisterous crowd around the taper. It's late, I have to go to bed, I'll try to post it tommorrow if no-one else does in the meantime

Posted by: jagger50 ()
Date: September 3, 2010 17:39

I´ll put it up. With TESTED Flac files.

Date: September 3, 2010 21:16

jagger50, you're the man!!!!

Thank you very very much!!!!! Great job!!!!

smileys with beer cool smiley spinning smiley sticking its tongue out

Posted by: Milan ()
Date: September 4, 2010 01:12

Keith on moving stage in Nice.

That's pretty much how I saw the man a year later in Belgrade... great memories.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1675
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home