Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Nice 08-08-06
Posted by: maradona ()
Date: September 3, 2010 14:45

Hi there everybody!!!
Maybe for me it's a bad start in this forum, but I have a big favour to ask (especially "vox12string" and "RiffKichards"): I'm looking for the Bigger Bang Show in Nice for about 2,5 years because a friend of mine was there and told me it has been the best show he had ever seen. First I thought it's normal that someone says "my concert was the best", but than, I saw an extract of about 2 minutes on youtube and I'm really excited about this mindblowing version of my favourite song Before They Make Me Run.

So my question: Could someone please re-post this show or just the great version of Before they make me run??? I know it was on this forum but it has been already deleted because I think there was no Download for more than 90 days. You are my last hope, specially "vox12string" and "RiffKichards".

Thank you very much!!!

P.S.: Before They Make Me Run would satisfy me winking smiley

Re: Nice 08-08-06
Posted by: marko ()
Date: September 3, 2010 14:56

If i remember right,the quality isn´t verygood,you can listen it,but not enjoysmoking smiley

Date: September 3, 2010 15:01

It would still satisfy me, no problem if the quality isn't good. But there will be this great "Feeling" on my back when I can listen to it cool smiley

So, "marko", do you know who I could talk to? Or do you have this record?

Posted by: marko ()
Date: September 3, 2010 16:50

i could do this no problem,i´ll check the cd,that track markings are in their place.

Posted by: vox12string ()
Date: September 3, 2010 16:57

I have silkcuts post of this & it's not that bad, a bit boomy & boisterous crowd around the taper. It's late, I have to go to bed, I'll try to post it tommorrow if no-one else does in the meantime

Posted by: jagger50 ()
Date: September 3, 2010 17:39

I´ll put it up. With TESTED Flac files.

Date: September 3, 2010 21:16

jagger50, you're the man!!!!

Thank you very very much!!!!! Great job!!!!

smileys with beer cool smiley spinning smiley sticking its tongue out

Posted by: Milan ()
Date: September 4, 2010 01:12

Keith on moving stage in Nice.

That's pretty much how I saw the man a year later in Belgrade... great memories.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2189
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home