Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

post : "No Security North American Tour 1999", Memphis, Tennessee, The Pyramid, 8 April, 1999
Posted by: Keessie ()
Date: May 6, 2010 23:11

Memphis, Tennessee, The Pyramid, 8 April, 1999
audience

Jumping Jack Flash
Bitch
You Got Me Rocking
Gimme Shelter
Honky Tonk Women
I Got The Blues
Saint Of Me
Some Girls
Paint It Black
Band introduction
You Got The Silver
Before They Make Me Run
Out Of Control
Route 66
When The Whip Comes Down
Midnight Rambler
Tumbling Dice
It’s Only Rock’n Roll
Start Me Up
Brown Sugar
Sympathy For The Devil

Memphis, 8 April, 1999.part1 [rapidshare.com]
Memphis, 8 April, 1999.part2 [rapidshare.com]
Memphis, 8 April, 1999.part3 [rapidshare.com]
Memphis, 8 April, 1999.part4 [rapidshare.com]

Extract all the files at one !!!

Ray

Re: post : "No Security North American Tour 1999", Memphis, Tennessee, The Pyramid, 8 April, 1999
Posted by: DiddleyBo ()
Date: May 7, 2010 18:39

Thank you, Keessie.

Re: post : "No Security North American Tour 1999", Memphis, Tennessee, The Pyramid, 8 April, 1999
Date: May 9, 2010 18:11

Also in the newsgroups
alt.binaries.boneless
alt.binaries.sounds.lossles smoking smiley

Ray

Posted by: axl79 ()
Date: May 9, 2010 19:11

THANKS !
I only had the DVD.

Posted by: Janneman ()
Date: May 10, 2010 01:44

Dank je wel Keessie.

Jan(neman)

Posted by: vox12string ()
Date: May 11, 2010 08:36

I'll only have 3 more to go from this tour & I'll be complete, many thx

Date: May 11, 2010 17:59

vox12string

let me know what you miss of this tour.

Ray

Posted by: vox12string ()
Date: May 13, 2010 08:27

Keessie
vox12string

let me know what you miss of this tour.

Ray

Thx for the offer, I'm missing Tampa from this leg of the tour

Posted by: ede ()
Date: May 16, 2010 00:34

Thank you very much

Complete Reference Work Of All Official Publications
since 1962

Fully Illustrated Book On CD-ROM

[i.ebayimg.com]

Posted by: falo01 ()
Date: March 6, 2012 10:56

while working on the dvd I realised that CD2 is a fake.
does anybody know if there is another version circulating except the
rather bad dvd audio ?

Posted by: marko ()
Date: March 6, 2012 18:32

fake?? is it from another show? Just asking because i have downlaoded this too,BUT,i used to have another version,,,not sure if i still got it somewhere.

Date: March 7, 2012 02:42

didnt check which show it is taken from but its definetly different from the mephis video from the little stage on until the end.

Posted by: Britney ()
Date: March 19, 2012 18:42

falo01
didnt check which show it is taken from but its definetly different from the mephis video from the little stage on until the end.

Eleven US No Security shows have the same setlist from Route 66 onwards.

www.rsundercover.eu

Date: March 19, 2012 20:59

Britney
falo01

yes, but I´m too lazy to check and its not in good quality and we have all the other shows anyway, so it´s not that important to know where it is taken from.

Date: March 19, 2012 21:29

falo01
Britney
falo01

yes, but I´m too lazy to check and its not in good quality and we have all the other shows anyway, so it´s not that important to know where it is taken from.

True. More important is that some completists might not have the complete Memphis show given this source turns out to be incomplete. Maybe discs got mixed up somewhere in the trading process? Maybe the second half of this show wasn't recorded by the the taper of this source and the second half of another show was tagged on in orde to 'complete' this show?

www.rsundercover.eu

Date: March 19, 2012 21:39

Britney
falo01
Britney
falo01

True. More important is that some completists might not have the complete Memphis show given this source turns out to be incomplete. Maybe discs got mixed up somewhere in the trading process? Maybe the second half of this show wasn't recorded by the the taper of this source and the second half of another show was tagged on in orde to 'complete' this show?

I suppose thats the fact.
anyway, video is complete but audio isnt as good as this version.

Date: March 19, 2012 21:43

falo01
Britney
falo01
Britney
falo01

I suppose thats the fact.
anyway, video is complete but audio isnt as good as this version.

Or maybe the mix up of discs was limited to this particular upload and a complete version of this source is in circulation? Questions... questions...

www.rsundercover.eu

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2012-03-19 22:03 by Britney.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1837
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home