Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: OT : Michael Jackson To Announce 30 Date World Tour
Posted by: melillo ()
Date: October 26, 2008 17:49

the wonders of money

Posted by: scottkeef ()
Date: October 26, 2008 18:48

Aint it the truth! Besides, I thought Jackos preference was younger than teenage!
SimonV I guess you didnt read the part where I said I wasnt defending it!!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2008-10-26 18:52 by scottkeef.

Posted by: Addicted ()
Date: October 26, 2008 19:05

franzk
Addicted
But I'd never go to his shows or buy his albums. I'd feel like I was supporting child molestation

Haha!!! That made me laugh! So, using your way of thinking one could say that going to the Rolling Stones shows is like supporting drug use. Gimme a break!

Drug use is abusing yourself. Child molestation, however... I find that a lot harder to tolerate than grown up people using drugs.

Date: October 26, 2008 19:19

Gazza
Addicted
Prehaps, in 1982 at least, a musical genious. But I'd never go to his shows or buy his albums. I'd feel like I was supporting child molestation, and that's not going to happen - not even when hell freezes over.

No qualms about watching the Stones when Wyman was still in the band, though?

I really hated it when he was seing that kid. Although she was 13, looked 21 and her mother aproved, I really felt terrible about it. I really wish it had never happened, and I don't understand why he wasn't prosecuted.
Is 16 the minimum age for sex in the UK? In Iceland I believe it's 13 or 14...

Michael Jackson's apetite for young, like 8- and 9 year olds, boys... It's not acceptable. Yes, I know he didn't get a sentence. But that court case was a parody. The evidence was overwhelming.
This really gets to me because when I was in my 20s I worked with victims of child molestation, and it's really heartbreaking. Many of the kids are traumatized for life. It's the saddest thing.

Posted by: stoneswashed77 ()
Date: October 26, 2008 19:24

scottkeef
stoneswashed77
Addicted
I'd feel like I was supporting child molestation, and that's not going to happen - not even when hell freezes over.
I really hope people turn his back on him!

that´s complete bullsh*t!

Sure, and I guess you believed O. J. was innocent!

i don´t care if he is guilty or not and i don´t care about o.j. either.
i meant that not going to see him for that reason is bullsh*t.

i like the records i like the show, i don´t care for his pivate life. i would definately go.

and even if he is having something with kids all he did wrong was being born in the wrong time.

and please stop bashing bill and mick for liking young beautiful women, that´s a natural thing, nothing wrong with it. just because you are getting older doesn´t mean you suddenly find 60 year old ladies attractive.
as long as you can chose, you chose.

look how different countries define underage, there is obviously no consensus on that, it´s just a number given by old and stupid politicians and nothing given by nature.

so nobody can complain, it´s a very individual thing if you are grown up and know what you do or not, not something politicians can define.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2008-10-26 19:36 by stoneswashed77.

Posted by: mickijaggeroo ()
Date: October 26, 2008 19:49

stoneswashed77
scottkeef
stoneswashed77
Addicted
I'd feel like I was supporting child molestation, and that's not going to happen - not even when hell freezes over.

i like the records i like the show, i don´t care for his pivate life. i would definately go.

and even if he is having something with kids all he did wrong was being born in the wrong time.

and please stop bashing bill and mick for liking young beautiful women, that´s a natural thing, nothing wrong with it. just because you are getting older doesn´t mean you suddenly find 60 year old ladies attractive.

look how different countries define underage, there is obviously no consensus on that, it´s just a number given by old and stupid politicians and nothing given by nature.

so nobody can complain, it´s a very individual thing if you are grown up and know what you do or not, not something politicians can define.

That´s really sick, exactly arguments a paedophile would use.

Vilhelm
Nordic Stones Vikings

Date: October 26, 2008 19:57

maybe but it´s still true.

Date: October 26, 2008 19:58

Good to see some people whith a healthy brain and a good heart here, mickijaggeroo.
I can't believe what I see in stonewashed77's post...
There's no excuse for molesting children. Absolutely none.

Date: October 26, 2008 19:59

I´m speechless.

Vilhelm
Nordic Stones Vikings

Date: October 26, 2008 20:00

A good post deserves acclaim, no matter what.

Date: October 26, 2008 20:04

Thanks, but I meant stonedwashed´s reply leaves me speechless. Can´t believe waht I´m reading here.

Vilhelm
Nordic Stones Vikings

Date: October 26, 2008 20:19

if you are speechless then say nothing.
all you are doing is express emotions to arguments you obviously don´t understand and can not response to.

all i said is fact and if you don´t think so than give arguments that prove the opposite or shut up.

Posted by: roundnround ()
Date: October 26, 2008 20:20

maybe he will replace ronnie

Date: October 26, 2008 20:52

stoneswashed77
if you are speechless then say nothing.
all you are doing is express emotions to arguments you obviously don´t understand and can not response to.

all i said is fact and if you don´t think so than give arguments that prove the opposite or shut up.

So in your view it´s ok to have a go at kids? And poor Michael Jackson was unfortunate to be born in the wrong time,when it´s not OK to have sex with minors. You seem to pity him. And old and stupid politicians stand in the way of grown ups having their way with kids? I do hope you don´t have kids.

Vilhelm
Nordic Stones Vikings

Posted by: SimonV ()
Date: October 26, 2008 20:57

Addicted
Michael Jackson's apetite for young, like 8- and 9 year olds, boys... It's not acceptable. Yes, I know he didn't get a sentence. But that court case was a parody. The evidence was overwhelming.
Ermm?? Not that it matters, but he was sued by Gavin Arvizo, 13 years old at the time the alleged crimes would have been admitted. And yes, it's a boy. Would that make it worse in your mind? That's interesting. Oh and 'didn't get a sentence'? He was found 'innocent of all charges'.

While you (and I too) find pedophilia horrible, I think the same of people that judge a person they have never even met in such a way without any inside knowledge on the case. Innocent until proven guilty, right? Well, not with alleged pedophiles. I know of a lot of cases of men who were found innocent and lost jobs, wives, everything.. Trust me, if I take you to court tomorrow for fiddling with my little boys dong dong, do you think people at your work will look at you the same way? I don't even have a little boy, but what do they care? Do you think the Johnsons next door would still let their boy stay with you on a weekend alone? How do you think your next job interview will go? People like you ruin lives.

Simon
myspace.com/koningsimon

Posted by: trainarollin ()
Date: October 26, 2008 21:08

Where as a lot of artists make money from tour sponsorship, it will be hard for Jackson to get such. C'mon...come up with some creative marketing ones, like:

TOYS R US PRESENTS

NAMBLA WELCOMES

TOM SAVINI PRESENTS

Posted by: Oveinvain ()
Date: October 26, 2008 21:11

People defending pedophilia don't belong here, they don't belong anywhere.
Get out of here, get out of evereywhere, you are sick "people"!
If you get the hots for small kids you are so sick that you should not exist!!!

Posted by: Gazza ()
Date: October 26, 2008 21:33

stoneswashed77
scottkeef
stoneswashed77
Addicted

welcome to IORR, Mr Glitter

Date: October 26, 2008 21:33

Oveinvain
People defending pedophilia don't belong here, they don't belong anywhere.
Get out of here, get out of evereywhere, you are sick "people"!
If you get the hots for small kids you are so sick that you should not exist!!!

Couldn't agree more!
So, please BV, do we have to put up with these people? Defending pedophilia upsets a lot of people here. Perhaps even more than political threads. This is totally unacceptable.

Posted by: SimonV ()
Date: October 26, 2008 21:36

Don't be a wuss, just ignore that dirty boy, and reply to my message.

Simon
myspace.com/koningsimon

Posted by: Justin ()
Date: October 26, 2008 23:16

Whatever it is...I'm actually impressed that MJ is finally doing something CREATIVE like a tour. The guy has been just a name for more than a decade now.

Posted by: ablett ()
Date: October 27, 2008 01:22

"And poor Michael Jackson was unfortunate to be born in the wrong time,when it´s not OK to have sex with minors."

I have just read that haven't i?

Unbelievable.....

Posted by: ablett ()
Date: October 27, 2008 01:25

Oh, and I for one wouldn't bother seeing Jacko cause he's been a train wreck for donkeys years

Posted by: Baboon Bro ()
Date: October 27, 2008 01:37

For once time's sake I stand on the majority's side here; such an @#$%&,
this washed figure.

And I wouldnt go & see Wacko J for less than 10 million Euro.

Posted by: shortfatfanny ()
Date: October 27, 2008 01:40

Gazza
stoneswashed77
scottkeef
stoneswashed77
Addicted

welcome to IORR, Mr Glitter

...and bye bye !

Worst crap I´ve ever read here,go get a therapy !

Posted by: whitem8 ()
Date: October 27, 2008 01:49

Well I don't like the records or the show. He is a shallow man with an illness. His music doesn't move me at all. I find his voice beyond irritating with his high picted squeels and over the top vibrato with very little true emotion. He wrote a few catchy tunes that stayed in peoples hearts and minds, much like a good cereal jingle, but ultimately flat lifeless music with not center. HE IS TERRIBLE!
Add on to that he reminds me of Skeletor!

Posted by: The Mez ()
Date: October 27, 2008 02:37

Stoneswashed77 your a sick pup. Children = innocence. Take your NAMBLA BS elsewhere. MEZ

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

This Thread has been closed

Online Users

Guests: 1280
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home