Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous123456
Current Page: 6 of 6
Re: Should Mick get plastic surgery?
Posted by: ROPENI ()
Date: August 6, 2013 20:39

latebloomer
Awww ROPENI, no fair. Everyone can take an awful picture sometimes, especially someone who has photographed as much as Mick Jagger.

I think you should resign yourself to the fact that Mick is probably never going to get a facelift. If it's that important to you, save your pennies and you can get your own in a few years. smiling smiley

No problem Late,and yes if at some point l feel that l need one and the wife agrees,l will do it...smiling smiley

"No dope smoking no beer sold after 12 o'clock"

Date: August 6, 2013 20:41

corriecas
latebloomer
Awww ROPENI, no fair. Everyone can take an awful picture sometimes, especially someone who has photographed as much as Mick Jagger.

I think you should resign yourself to the fact that Mick is probably never going to get a facelift. If it's that important to you, save your pennies and you can get your own in a few years. smiling smiley

Ropeni should take one now and stop these childish ,dumb and moron like questions.
Jeroen
In your case Jeoren,all l can say is go and Fock yourself,you don't like my posts? don't read them,is that easy,is all for fun....

Posted by: runrudolph ()
Date: August 6, 2013 20:46

ROPENI
corriecas
latebloomer

Ropeni should take one now and stop these childish ,dumb and moron like questions.
Jeroen
In your case Jeoren,all l can say is go and Fock yourself,you don't like my posts? don't read them,is that easy,is all for fun....

Hahahah,
you cant even write can ya
Jeoren, fock

from the USA, are ya...
hahahah

Jeroen

Date: August 6, 2013 20:55

corriecas
ROPENI
corriecas
latebloomer

Jeroen

Hahahah,
Jeoren, fock

from the USA, are ya...
hahahah

Jeroen

Jesus..What a Putz....

Posted by: runrudolph ()
Date: August 6, 2013 22:29

ROPENI
corriecas
ROPENI
corriecas
latebloomer

Jeroen

Hahahah,
Jeoren, fock

from the USA, are ya...
hahahah

Jeroen

Jesus..What a Putz....

you calling me a putz..............
Come to the Ziggodome Ropeni, and i will get you a beer.

Im gonna end this stupid thing.
it aint worth it

Hope you have a good life and health

jeroen

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2013-08-06 22:29 by corriecas.

Posted by: Bliss ()
Date: August 7, 2013 00:15

Not so long ago, Charlie was voted 'handsomest man in Britain of his generation'. He achieved this without a punishing physical routine, covering his bald spot, dying his white hair, or (apparently) any plastic surgery.

Charlie is undoubtedly handsome, but what gained him this accolade was probably the consistent elegance of his image - face, hair, clothes.

Mick looks the opposite of consistent, what with his dyed hair cut the same way it was 45 years ago, and super lithe physique, coupled with the aged look of his face and neck. It looks strange and jarring. He should go one way or the other.

Date: August 7, 2013 00:38

75 Mick...

Posted by: stonehearted ()
Date: August 7, 2013 00:46

Bliss
Not so long ago, Charlie was voted 'handsomest man in Britain of his generation'.

He seems to have been deemed alright enough for an image in Teen Beat back in the day.

Or a cover of Pop Weekly as well (from November 7, 1964).

Posted by: Naturalust ()
Date: August 7, 2013 00:59

Plastic surgery is for aging trophy wives. Most men look better with a few miles on their face anyway. lol

What I wish is he would get rid of that silly wig he has been sporting around for the last 25 years. Any non-believers only need to look at a recent photo of Mick's younger brother. But maybe Keith and Charlie are the only ones confident enough to get away with looking so damn cool as a gray haired balding rock stars.

Anyway the wig is probably the real reason he has had to have a personal and off limits dressing room for all these years. peace

Date: August 7, 2013 01:12

Naturalust

Plastic surgery is for aging trophy wives. Most men look better with a few miles on their face anyway. lol

What I wish is he would get rid of that silly wig he has been sporting around for the last 25 years. Any non-believers only need to look at a recent photo of Mick's younger brother. But maybe Keith and Charlie are the only ones confident enough to get away with looking so damn cool as a gray haired balding rock stars.

Anyway the wig is probably the real reason he has had to have a personal and off limits dressing room for all these years. peace
Hey Nat,u mean this is the real Mick? smiling smiley

Date: August 7, 2013 01:25

OMG ROPENI, you hit the nail on the head! lmfao Almost perfect. Can you make the hair gray too? That was worth all the bad threads I have endured on IORR, you ROCK! smileys with beer peace

Date: August 7, 2013 01:42

This may be the one...smiling smiley

Posted by: lettingitbleed ()
Date: August 7, 2013 02:05

well I have avoided clicking on this thread based on the rediculous title. But, I thought since it had made it 6 pages now, there must be something of value in it.

Boy was I wrong. Just petty bickering and more nonsense about wigs! Jeeez people! Why cant some of you deal with the fact that not all old men lose their hair! So jealous!

Date: August 7, 2013 02:08

Yep, thats it! He looks much better that with that 1970's wig!

I guess we need the ladies to sound off now before Sir Jagger will be convinced. ...... peace

Posted by: Stoneage ()
Date: August 7, 2013 02:09

Am I the only one thinking Charlie bears some resemblance with Anton Chigurh (Javier Bardem)?

Posted by: Rip This ()
Date: August 7, 2013 02:55

yes..only you

Posted by: rollingon ()
Date: August 7, 2013 09:59

ROPENI
"And don't call for your surgeon even he says it's too late"

There would be a major difference in his looks if he would just get his lips filled and shaped up to their original form.

Posted by: Torres ()
Date: August 7, 2013 10:10

lettingitbleed
well I have avoided clicking on this thread based on the rediculous title. But, I thought since it had made it 6 pages now, there must be something of value in it.

Boy was I wrong. Just petty bickering and more nonsense about wigs! Jeeez people! Why cant some of you deal with the fact that not all old men lose their hair! So jealous!

This thread is 5 years old, and it only popped up again because some idiot hacked the site a few days ago and refreshed dozens of old threads, in case you didn't notice.

For all those complaining about it, you're 5 years LATE.

Posted by: Rolling Hansie ()
Date: August 7, 2013 11:28

Torres

This thread is 5 years old, and it only popped up again because some idiot hacked the site a few days ago and refreshed dozens of old threads

Yes, it is 5 years old, but it popped up again because seitan posted on august 1. Had nothing to do with the hacking.

-------------------
Keep On Rolling smoking smiley

Posted by: Torres ()
Date: August 7, 2013 11:45

Rolling Hansie
Torres

This thread is 5 years old, and it only popped up again because some idiot hacked the site a few days ago and refreshed dozens of old threads

Yes, it is 5 years old, but it popped up again because seitan posted on august 1. Had nothing to do with the hacking.

BV deleted all the hacker's posts. The thing is, people added posts to these resurrected threads, and now all you see is the 1st non hacking post by a user.

The hacking took place on 1st of August...ain't that a coincidence...

Posted by: mr edward ()
Date: August 7, 2013 13:18

Stoneage
Am I the only one thinking Charlie bears some resemblance with Anton Chigurh (Javier Bardem)?

Great!

Date: August 7, 2013 16:43

Stoneage

Yes he does Charlie circa 69-72,btw that was a great movie....

Posted by: 1cdog ()
Date: August 7, 2013 17:19

No one seems to complain about Ronnie's assortment of wigs...........

Goto Page: Previous123456
Current Page: 6 of 6

This Thread has been closed

Online Users

Guests: 1269
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home