Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous123456Next
Current Page: 5 of 6
Re: Should Mick get plastic surgery?
Posted by: boston2006 ()
Date: August 4, 2013 15:58

NO .

Posted by: treaclefingers ()
Date: August 4, 2013 18:11

I'm thankful Keith stopped dying his hair, he started looking ridiculous.

Should Keith, Charlie or Ronnie get plastic surgery? Why is it important for MJ?

completely unnecessary for these guys.

Mick needs to start lightening the hair colour a bit though.

Re: should Ropeni get plastic surgery
Posted by: Torres ()
Date: August 4, 2013 19:20

ROPENI
mtaylor
Let's see a Picture of ROPENI
Here l am..
Anyway personally l don't see what the fuss is all about if Mick,or Joe Blow wants plastic surgery, and can afford it,then its his business..And Jeroen thanks for the suggestion later on in my life maybe l will do it,no problem..smiling smiley

For all of you picking with ROPENI to post a picture himself, assuming he would chicken out, that he doesn't look good enough and needs a facial surgery (the probably comment and that kind of shit), this is the best answer for sure. Man, you look BADASS, and this comes from a guy... Now I'd like to see the hairy asses of the big mouths around here...

Posted by: tomcasagranda ()
Date: August 4, 2013 19:45

Nobody should get plastic surgery: we are born with our bodies, and we should die with them.

I am 42, and, some time ago, I was working with some younger people. To try and keep myself trendy, and semi-youthful, I invested in some Just For Men from Boots the chemists. I left the bag on my desk, and, big mistake, someone opened the bag, and started running around the office with it. Since then, I haven't added anything to my hair, nor have I any desire to put my age back, or forward.

Posted by: elunsi ()
Date: August 4, 2013 20:36

rollingon
Bliss
Credit to Ropeni for posting a picture of himself.

Personally, I think Mick should have had plastic surgery beginning decades ago. Since he wants to keep going as a rock performer long past the age when others have retired, he ought to look the part. If he had put on a lot of weight, most would say he needed to lose it, if he wanted to maintain credibility. He clearly goes to a lot of trouble to retain the look of his hair. He has an ongoing commitment to maintaining his body. He has surely had cosmetic dentistry. So why not cosmetic surgery, since his face is definitely wrinkled and aged-looking?

Mick has told that he had some operation done in America but it totally failed and after that he gave up the idea of plastic surgery, I think this failed operation was done in 2006 or something like that.

There are many treatment options available nowadays, not just some radical plastic surgery so I think he could do something, of course if he would have taken really good care of his skin decades ago his skin would be in much better condition now!!! He could have taken some subtle treatments like laser treatment and most definitely avoid strong sun light (this is the most important thing), in the 70s and in the 80s it was very fashionable to be in sun light and be really tanned, this is very harmful for skin!!! Maybe he could be a good guinea pig for some stem cell research!!!

I think that you are confusing Mick with someone else. I don´t think Mick had anything like that.

Posted by: FrankM ()
Date: August 4, 2013 20:43

Who gives a crap what they look like. They are rock stars- not fashion models. They could look like four dried up prunes for all I care as long as they still sound good.

"Lyin' awake in a cold, cold sweat. Am I overdrawn, am I going in debt?
It gets worse, the older that you get. No escape from the state of confusion I'm in.

Posted by: loog droog ()
Date: August 4, 2013 21:54

I saw the Everly Brothers in a club about 15 years ago, and Don's face looked unreal. It was so tight and waxy we've referred to him as "Robo-Don" ever since.

Posted by: GasLightStreet ()
Date: August 4, 2013 22:03

ohnonotyouagain
I've never understood why he keeps his hair looking like it did when he was in his 20s but let's his face go. It's kind of weird, you think he'd either go for the whole faux-youthful appearance or just age naturally, not attempt some weird combination of both.

Hair dye is a gazillion times cheaper than face lifting and it involves zero pain and zero recovery time.

Posted by: rollingon ()
Date: August 4, 2013 22:05

elunsi
rollingon
Bliss
Credit to Ropeni for posting a picture of himself.

Personally, I think Mick should have had plastic surgery beginning decades ago. Since he wants to keep going as a rock performer long past the age when others have retired, he ought to look the part. If he had put on a lot of weight, most would say he needed to lose it, if he wanted to maintain credibility. He clearly goes to a lot of trouble to retain the look of his hair. He has an ongoing commitment to maintaining his body. He has surely had cosmetic dentistry. So why not cosmetic surgery, since his face is definitely wrinkled and aged-looking?

Mick has told that he had some operation done in America but it totally failed and after that he gave up the idea of plastic surgery, I think this failed operation was done in 2006 or something like that.

There are many treatment options available nowadays, not just some radical plastic surgery so I think he could do something, of course if he would have taken really good care of his skin decades ago his skin would be in much better condition now!!! He could have taken some subtle treatments like laser treatment and most definitely avoid strong sun light (this is the most important thing), in the 70s and in the 80s it was very fashionable to be in sun light and be really tanned, this is very harmful for skin!!! Maybe he could be a good guinea pig for some stem cell research!!!

I think that you are confusing Mick with someone else. I don´t think Mick had anything like that.

I tried to find the link to the web page saying some operation had been done to him but I couldn't find it, anyway the information might not be correct anyway, so probably Mick hasn't done anything...maybe it's Just My Imagination.

Re: should Ropeni get plastic surgery
Posted by: ROPENI ()
Date: August 4, 2013 23:06

Torres
ROPENI
mtaylor
Let's see a Picture of ROPENI
Here l am..
Anyway personally l don't see what the fuss is all about if Mick,or Joe Blow wants plastic surgery, and can afford it,then its his business..And Jeroen thanks for the suggestion later on in my life maybe l will do it,no problem..smiling smiley

For all of you picking with ROPENI to post a picture himself, assuming he would chicken out, that he doesn't look good enough and needs a facial surgery (the probably comment and that kind of shit), this is the best answer for sure. Man, you look BADASS, and this comes from a guy... Now I'd like to see the hairy asses of the big mouths around here...
Thank you Torres,and yes great idea lets seee,Mtaylor,Stonesrules,Jeroen,sssoul,etc post their pictures smiling smiley,l am sure they won't,just talk...smiling smiley

Posted by: Bliss ()
Date: August 4, 2013 23:50

For those who think Mick doesn't take care of his skin, think again - apparently he is an expert on skincare going back decades. I remember this from his High Times interview with Liz Derringer.

But his super-thinness works against him, because you need some fat in your face to keep it from sagging. As they say, past a certain age, it's either your face or your ass.

Date: August 4, 2013 23:56

Bliss
For those who think Mick doesn't take care of his skin, think again - apparently he is an expert on skincare going back decades. I remember this from his High Times interview with Liz Derringer.

But his super-thinness works against him, because you need some fat in your face to keep it from sagging. As they say, past a certain age, it's either your face or your ass.
You r right Bliss,my daughter works for a big skincare company in New York,with many product lines,and she mentioned to me,that Mick is a huge fan of one their very expensive skin care products,and indeed the fact that he has no body fat,has much to do with his sagging face...

"No dope smoking no beer sold after 12 o'clock"

Posted by: schillid ()
Date: August 5, 2013 09:52

Photoshop

Date: August 5, 2013 10:13

Mick looks fantastic for a guy his age. Why on earth should he have an operation?

Posted by: sonomastone ()
Date: August 5, 2013 10:40

Bliss

you do know that not everything printed in high times is correct?

Posted by: rollingon ()
Date: August 5, 2013 12:12

Bliss

But there still might be some loose fat in his ass which they could put in his face, the problem solved!!!

Posted by: latebloomer ()
Date: August 5, 2013 18:40

rollingon
Bliss

But there still might be some loose fat in his ass which they could put in his face, the problem solved!!!

I can't see where anyone could find any loose fat on Mick. He probably has to work to keep weight on when touring. Hopefully he is enjoying some nice relaxing meals and a lighter workout schedule and thus will pick up a few pounds. Being skinny myself, I can relate to Mick's dilemna. Some guy recently said I have hips like Jagger and I am not at all sure it was meant as a compliment. It's not good to go too low in weight because it can make your face look haggard as you get older. But Mick looks incredible, he wears his wrinkles very well.

And, yes Ropeni, that's a nice photo of you...let's see a closeup and some bright lighting next time. grinning smiley

Date: August 5, 2013 18:54

Sure late,put urs up and l will put the original,all l did was make it B&W,cause l don't parti ularly. Like color shots,your move..... smiling smiley

Date: August 5, 2013 19:03

ROPENI
Sure late,put urs up and l will put the original,all l did was make it B&W,cause l don't parti ularly. Like color shots,your move..... smiling smiley

I'm sure the original is nice too, but still no closeup, eh? That's OK..I'm not ready for my close up right now either, I'm waiting for makeup and hair to arrive.

Maybe we should just call it a truce. winking smiley

Date: August 5, 2013 19:21

latebloomer
ROPENI

I'm sure the original is nice too, but still no closeup, eh? That's OK..I'm not ready for my close up right now either, I'm waiting for makeup and hair to arrive.

Maybe we should just call it a truce. winking smiley
Deal. smiling smiley

Posted by: rollingmoose ()
Date: August 5, 2013 19:43

Why no need

Date: August 6, 2013 17:37

Posted by: runrudolph ()
Date: August 6, 2013 17:47

i wont post my pix.
just referring to start me up, you make a dead man cum.

hahahahahahah

jeroen

Date: August 6, 2013 17:56

JA,JA can't Walk the Walk.....drinking smiley

Posted by: Dreamer ()
Date: August 6, 2013 18:27

Well he does have his moments wishing he looks better...

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2013-08-06 20:14 by Dreamer.

Date: August 6, 2013 19:38

"And don't call for your surgeon even he says it's too late"

Date: August 6, 2013 20:00

Awww ROPENI, no fair. Everyone can take an awful picture sometimes, especially someone who has photographed as much as Mick Jagger.

I think you should resign yourself to the fact that Mick is probably never going to get a facelift. If it's that important to you, save your pennies and you can get your own in a few years. smiling smiley

Date: August 6, 2013 20:11

Take a walk on the wild side Ropeni, and take some surgery. Cause thats where you belong.
Jeroen

Posted by: Bellajane ()
Date: August 6, 2013 20:16

No. He looks fine..just stick with the caviar facials! Anyways, he might end up looking freaky like Kenny Rogers or Micky Rourke. Sometimes these operations can go terribly wrong. Plus, plastic surgery doesn't last forever..gravity rules!

Date: August 6, 2013 20:28

latebloomer
Awww ROPENI, no fair. Everyone can take an awful picture sometimes, especially someone who has photographed as much as Mick Jagger.

I think you should resign yourself to the fact that Mick is probably never going to get a facelift. If it's that important to you, save your pennies and you can get your own in a few years. smiling smiley

Ropeni should take one now and stop these childish ,dumb and moron like questions.
Jeroen

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2013-08-06 20:29 by corriecas.

Goto Page: Previous123456Next
Current Page: 5 of 6

This Thread has been closed

Online Users

Guests: 1472
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home