Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: Ronnie Wood signed guitar
Posted by: Beast ()
Date: August 12, 2008 13:29

Not that I'm any expert but I agree that signature looks a bit fake.

Posted by: BBrew ()
Date: August 12, 2008 14:06

this means I'll have to search for another Ronnie's autographsmiling smiley

Posted by: mattleeuk ()
Date: August 12, 2008 14:25

Probably the best soultion to an absolutely bullet proof Ronnie autograph (by that I mean one from an official source so there is absolutely zero doubt of authenticity) is to buy one of the deluxe copies of Ronnie's autobiography that also comes with a limited edition signed print. Please see the pictures below.

There are just 600 copies of this signed book and signed art print combination. It is the best value piece of Ronnie art money can buy and you get a free signed book! Two guaranteed authentic autographs on two great items. The set costs $400 plus shipping (via FedEx) but as a special offer to IORR members I will include free shipping anywhere in the world! There are only a very limited number of copies still available. If you would like to order or receive more information please email me on: mattleeuk@gmail.com

Thanks,
Matt

Posted by: Lorenz ()
Date: August 12, 2008 15:09

therollingmanu
Lorenz
I have Fender Telecaster Thinline, but I have always wanted another Tele without the F-hole on it. Alternatively, I'd love to have an Epiphone Les Paul...

how about this one then?

[www.musik-produktiv.co.uk]

Yeah, looks cool to me!
I was also thinking about:
[www.thomann.de]
and
[www.thomann.de]

And sorry for hijacking this thread!

Posted by: Happy24 ()
Date: August 12, 2008 15:22

I have 2 Squiers and they are okay, since I only have them for my home-playing. I guess they are not much use for professional musicians, but it is a great value for the money and they are definitely much better than other chaep Fender-looking guitars. I have 1 Strat and 1 Tele. The Tele is here:

I have it tuned in open-G of course >grinning smiley<. Anyway, I am thinking about getting this one:

Sorry for putting it into this thread! Anyway, I was surprised whenI saw a Strat signed by the Stones in the Sticky Fingers in London and guess what - it was a Squier. There is no doubt about the authenticity of the signatures, but I guess that Bill could afford to put a Fender on the wall!

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2008-08-12 16:34 by Happy24.

Posted by: mattleeuk ()
Date: August 12, 2008 16:06

Happy24. There is probably a reason for it being a Squier. The Stones have occasionally signed a few guitars for promotional reasons and they tend to be Squiers for obvious cost reasons. Below is one of a run of about 25 that Jagger did to promote Goddess In The Doorway. The Stones did about 10 for Licks also on Squiers (I can post a photo of this when I get home).

Bill is unlikely to find a guitar and have them all sign it, much more likely he just had one out of a few that were lined up to sign. Not everything in SF is real however. Many of the early things are colour copies and the 71 Poster is the reprint. Some nice stuff to entertain you while you eat though.

Posted by: open-g ()
Date: August 12, 2008 18:43

Lorenz
therollingmanu
Lorenz
I have Fender Telecaster Thinline, but I have always wanted another Tele without the F-hole on it. Alternatively, I'd love to have an Epiphone Les Paul...

how about this one then?

[www.musik-produktiv.co.uk]

Yeah, looks cool to me!
I was also thinking about:
[www.thomann.de]
and
[www.thomann.de]

And sorry for hijacking this thread!

If you're willing to get a Squier, I would look into these:
Classic Vibe Tele 50s
[www.thomann.de]

they are produceing a lot of GAS on guitar forums.

...and if you're into modding, you can make a good player out of a butter scotch blonde Affinity Tele.

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1594
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home