Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous123456
Current Page: 6 of 6
Re: AC/DC expected to go on tour
Date: July 20, 2008 07:52

andy js
i absolutely LOATHE Ballbreaker from start to finish. take off Hard As A Rock and the title track (which i can just about stand) and its stinks

its the very definition of filler. half finished songs all over the place

i'd rather hear my own death rattle than listen to that heap of shit ever again

ballbreaker blows! i am a huge fan of ac dc but that album is a huge problem..weird cause rick rubin's favorite band is ac dc and he produced it...

now stiff upper lip i think is a really great album.. i highly enjoy it...

Posted by: sweetcharmedlife ()
Date: July 20, 2008 08:07

Maybe this would be a good time to repeat my legendary AC/DC story. I think it was there first ever US tour. Right after Let There Be Rock came out.1978 I believe. I went with my brother and his friends to see them at a small club in San Francisco. I was about 16. They come on and just start jamming thier brains out. Then I think it was during Let There Be Rock Angus walks off the stage and starts walking thru the crowd jamming. Next think I know he is at our table. He steps up on an empty chair onto the the top our table. My brother and his friends had been drinking and were a bit out of it. I,being young and naive was wide awake. Next thing I know Angus Young is standing on top our table jamming his brains out. Sweat flying everywhere. My brother and his friends suudenly come alive,look up and find the lead guitar player from AC/DC jamming right in front of them. Still one of my greatest Rock & Roll moments ever.

Date: July 20, 2008 08:09

sweetcharmedlife
Maybe this would be a good time to repeat my legendary AC/DC story. I think it was there first ever US tour. Right after Let There Be Rock came out.1978 I believe. I went with my brother and his friends to see them at a small club in San Francisco. I was about 16. They come on and just start jamming thier brains out. Then I think it was during Let There Be Rock Angus walks off the stage and starts walking thru the crowd jamming. Next think I know he is at our table. He steps up on an empty chair onto the the top our table. My brother and his friends had been drinking and were a bit out of it. I,being young and naive was wide awake. Next thing I know Angus Young is standing on top our table jamming his brains out. Sweat flying everywhere. My brother and his friends suudenly come alive,look up and find the lead guitar player from AC/DC jamming right in front of them. Still one of my greatest Rock & Roll moments ever.

dude that is seriously unfookingbelievable..and impossible to top! geez louise..

i am green..............

Posted by: andy js ()
Date: July 20, 2008 13:57

stoned in washington dc
now stiff upper lip i think is a really great album.. i highly enjoy it...

as a complete DC diehard, i also really like SUL. i don't think its anywhere near 'great' when stacked up against their truly great works. but for anything post '83 it is

about 3 too many songs though which bog it down a bit in my opinion

Goto Page: Previous123456
Current Page: 6 of 6

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1735
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home