Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

OT Link to Raconteurs show 27 May 08
Posted by: stone-relics ()
Date: May 29, 2008 20:17

stone-relics
The show is on NPR!!!!

[www.npr.org]

What a blast!

JR

Re: OT Link to Raconteurs show 27 May 08
Posted by: Rip This ()
Date: May 29, 2008 20:21

.............very nice... thx!!!

Posted by: olorin ()
Date: May 29, 2008 20:56

sounds fantastic, what is the setlist??

Sorry for my english ; I'm a french little boy (but I like it)

Date: May 29, 2008 22:32

Here is the poster (site specific with Dates to the show...). Beautiful, heavy stock, silk screen hand #'d poster.

Posted by: Ricky ()
Date: June 2, 2008 14:22

Do you know this...

Mick Jagger was amongst the audience at The Raconteurs live comeback in London last night, according to reports. The rock legend was joined in the crowd by band mate Ronnie Wood at the Hammersmith Apollo show. Their appearance follows Jack White's cameo in the Martin Scorsese-directed documentary "Shine A Light" on The Rolling Stones, which came out earlier this year, Making their first appearance in London for two years, The Raconteurs' set consisted mainly of songs from the band's new album "Consolers Of The Lonely". They played, according to the NME, the following: "Consoler Of The Lonely" "The Switch And The Spur" "You Don't Understand Me" "Top Yourself" "Old Enough" "Hold Up" "Keep It Clean" "Level" "Steady, As She Goes" "Rich Kid Blues" "Blue Veins" "Many Shades Of Black" "Little Red Rooster" / "Intimate Secretary" "Salute Your Solution" "Carolina Drama".

Posted by: Adrian-L ()
Date: June 2, 2008 14:34

stone-relics
Here is the poster (site specific with Dates to the show...). Beautiful, heavy stock, silk screen hand #'d poster.

thats a lovely piece of merchandise.
Sadly, these weren't available at the london show.

Date: June 2, 2008 14:52

Yeah, the posters were really nice...I wish I would have bought a bunch of them, as they are going for good money on ebay....

Sadly, I just got the one. But it'll look nice on my wall, amongst the many Stones posters.

JR

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1773
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home