Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

El Ejido anyone?
Posted by: Handova ()
Date: June 27, 2007 18:59

Hum, well, first off, don't know if I'm posting at the right forum (so please excuse me if I'm at the wrong place).

I'm going to El Ejido show this Sat (June 30) ... Already bought my ticket but NOW (3 days before the actual show) seems that I'd only get my ticket at will-call or whatever you call it :-(

Too bad as I wanted to Q for a fine spot front row or something -It seems I'd only get my ticket once the GA gates are opened.

Sort of pissed off at that. Does anyone have any clue of would they manage the openeing times and stuff? ... I know this post is a shot in the dark, but hey, frustration just got me here typing this.

Re: El Ejido anyone?
Date: June 27, 2007 19:01

no thanks, i just had lunch

*and i'm just like that bird - singing just for you*

Posted by: with sssoul ()
Date: June 27, 2007 21:16

i don't know if you need to assume that the will-call window would open only after the gates do,
but in any case, you can still queue up early at the gate, explain your plight to some friendly types in line
and ask them to save your place while you're fetching your ticket and/or to claim a spot for you inside if necessary.
if there's only one of you, and if you make yourself small and cute and endearing (do good deeds! bring extra beverages!),
chances are good that folks will help you, i would think?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2007-06-27 21:16 by with sssoul.

Posted by: Handova ()
Date: June 27, 2007 21:49

Thank you smiling smiley That's what I needed to hear now.

I know it's a bit of a dumb question, but it feels frustrating anyway. Definetely will make it early this Saturday, let's see how it goes.

Posted by: Doxa ()
Date: June 28, 2007 01:17

Handova, I have the same 'problem' as you do... see what happens.

- Doxa

Date: June 28, 2007 01:22

Go for the B-Stage, good chance of being front row there

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1831
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home