Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Keiths stylists
Posted by: LA FORUM ()
Date: December 9, 2006 12:41

I know he has this image of doing it all himself and I guess it's true but not really. does anybody now anything about this?

His styles thru the years, clothes, hair etc. I like that interview in the First twenty years where Mick complains about Keith and Ronnie cutting their hair in his bathroom (1977) and I guess he still cuts his hair and he used to wear the same clothes offstage. And then again, on @#$%& Blues someone does his make up.
And on that tour docu from 1976 he does it.
And on this last tour it looks like someone has done his hair.

Re: Keiths stylists
Posted by: erikjjf ()
Date: December 9, 2006 12:46

Hair and make-up by Caroline Clements since the Steel Wheels tour.
[www.carolineclements.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2006-12-09 12:51 by erikjjf.

Posted by: LA FORUM ()
Date: December 9, 2006 13:46

OK, there you go. Thanks, had no idea.

Posted by: shidoobee ()
Date: December 10, 2006 13:52

He gets help with the make-up - like all the guys - and Lisa. There's a make-up room in the wardrobe area - usually next to Mick's quarters - where Caroline puts on their faces. Beth is head of the wardrobe area - and drapes the rooms with fabric. Black for Keith - then all his scarves and rugs are placed around the room. White in Mick's "Work out"-qyarters. The walls have to be draped because he does his voice training before the shows. Naked walls are not god for the sound.
When it comes to clothes: Keith picks his clothes himself. (He even "prepares" them, if they look too new... And sometimes he wears scarves given to him by friends and fans. Like the skull scarf - given to him by The Blue Lena. Hi Tamara! Hope everything's fine!) Jo helps pick Ronnie's wardrobe and L'wren assists Mick. I have no idea if Charlie gets help with his wardrobe - but I doubt it. He's got a style of his own - and looks smashin'.
(How do I know this? From working back stage at a show, and talking with the ladies.)

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1927
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home