Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Keiths stylists
Posted by: LA FORUM ()
Date: December 9, 2006 12:41

I know he has this image of doing it all himself and I guess it's true but not really. does anybody now anything about this?

His styles thru the years, clothes, hair etc. I like that interview in the First twenty years where Mick complains about Keith and Ronnie cutting their hair in his bathroom (1977) and I guess he still cuts his hair and he used to wear the same clothes offstage. And then again, on @#$%& Blues someone does his make up.
And on that tour docu from 1976 he does it.
And on this last tour it looks like someone has done his hair.

Re: Keiths stylists
Posted by: erikjjf ()
Date: December 9, 2006 12:46

Hair and make-up by Caroline Clements since the Steel Wheels tour.
[www.carolineclements.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2006-12-09 12:51 by erikjjf.

Posted by: LA FORUM ()
Date: December 9, 2006 13:46

OK, there you go. Thanks, had no idea.

Posted by: shidoobee ()
Date: December 10, 2006 13:52

He gets help with the make-up - like all the guys - and Lisa. There's a make-up room in the wardrobe area - usually next to Mick's quarters - where Caroline puts on their faces. Beth is head of the wardrobe area - and drapes the rooms with fabric. Black for Keith - then all his scarves and rugs are placed around the room. White in Mick's "Work out"-qyarters. The walls have to be draped because he does his voice training before the shows. Naked walls are not god for the sound.
When it comes to clothes: Keith picks his clothes himself. (He even "prepares" them, if they look too new... And sometimes he wears scarves given to him by friends and fans. Like the skull scarf - given to him by The Blue Lena. Hi Tamara! Hope everything's fine!) Jo helps pick Ronnie's wardrobe and L'wren assists Mick. I have no idea if Charlie gets help with his wardrobe - but I doubt it. He's got a style of his own - and looks smashin'.
(How do I know this? From working back stage at a show, and talking with the ladies.)

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1501
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home