Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2
Atlanta...
Posted by: drake ()
Date: May 1, 2006 07:10

Greetings comrads,

I am finishing up the Atlanta show tonight and will be posting it on the rocksoff tracker in an hour or two (its midnight right now and I'm finishing the last of the editing, then about 30 minutes of mastering, and then I get to torrent it). It will be posted in flac so I hope you all dig.

Once again my sincere apologies for being so late on delivering this. I'm sure you'll all dig it when you finally get to download it. Just keep in mind I was in a very lively crowd so its not as 'quiet' as other recordings Ive made. Still very enjoyable and very listeable.

Take care
Drake

Btw, is anyone planning on coming to Louisville, KY this coming weekend? Kentucky Derby... Beautiful horses... Fast women... Anyways, if any of you are coming for the celebration post and let us know. I'd like to have a gettogether on Saturday (the 6th).

Re: Atlanta...
Posted by: nikkibong ()
Date: May 1, 2006 08:33

Drake,

Any chance you could post it on Hot Stuff? It would be fitting for the 'Hot'lanta show!

Date: May 1, 2006 10:47

Send me a link. I'm unfamiliar with that site. BTW, unfortunately I just had a setback. About 3 hours ago my dad went into the hospital for emergency surgery. I just got home, he did just fine and is knocked out asleep now. I'd rather no go into details but he's recovering nicely. I took my sister with me to the hospital to visit him and my mom is staying there tonight. It was a bit nerve-racking to say the least. Anyways, I'm gonna try to finish this thing up as best I can and put it online. Its way overdue and I could work on it forever and still not be happy with it.

Posted by: charlotte ()
Date: May 1, 2006 13:35

Hope everything is ok today with your Dad...

Thanks for posting(when you have time) the Atlanta show on the RocksOff Tracker

Posted by: Jim Price ()
Date: May 1, 2006 14:17

All the best, Drake.

Posted by: rrronnie ()
Date: May 1, 2006 14:24

Sorry if I missed something here. Which of the two Atlanta shows are you going to post for download?

Posted by: Lukester ()
Date: May 1, 2006 15:32

rrrrrrrrrronnie...I'm almost positive Drake is referring to the 2nd Atlanta show. February 8, 2006 I think. I know Drake was there.

Drake, the "Hot Stuff" nikkibong was referring to is the iorr forum for trading. I think it was formerly called, "buy, sell, trade." It has a new name now.

Posted by: Elmo Lewis ()
Date: May 1, 2006 15:43

Can't wait to hear it, drake. Hope your dad is okay. Thanks, friend!

Scotty

Posted by: crossfire ()
Date: May 1, 2006 17:01

Drake, sorry to hear about your pops-hope all's well!!

Date: May 1, 2006 17:06

drake, plaese snd ohno back to IORR. We miss him.

Posted by: Gazza ()
Date: May 1, 2006 17:28

many thanks in advance for sharing it on Rocks Off - best wishes to your dad

Posted by: Fredluvzstones ()
Date: May 1, 2006 17:44

Thank you very Much Drake! God speed on your Dad there! Thank you again.
Fred Hardin
Pleased to meet you........

Posted by: Steven ()
Date: May 1, 2006 17:55

Fred,
Drake promised to mail it to me today. I will send you a copy as soon as I get it.

Date: May 1, 2006 18:01

Thanks a Million Steven! Thanks for looking out for me man! I Owe you!
Fred Hardin
Pleased to meet you......

Date: May 1, 2006 19:51

Hey buddy, I owe you for the great seats at ATL2. I will take care of friends. You shoulda come to RCMH, LOL!

Coming to see the Stones at the Fox this fall?

Date: May 1, 2006 20:22

Thanks for being understanding about last night. My dad is alright but they're keeping in the hospital for another day. Mainly to recover from all the blood loss. Not exactly a fun discussion topic. I'm just glad he's alright.

I tried to finish the editing last night but unfortunately managed to fall asleep at the computer. So here I am waking up feeling horrible from falling asleep in a chair and I have class in an hour. I'll have it up this afternoon after class, I promise.

Posted by: nankerphlege ()
Date: May 1, 2006 20:56

Thanks for making this show available. I hope that your family is well!!
Could you send me a copy of this show? My email is on the profile link. If not I will wait to get it from the normal sources..ie hot stuff on iorr.org etc. I am having computer problems as well.. go figure..
Thanks Man!

Go Dawgs!

Date: May 1, 2006 21:32

Steven, could you e-mail me? Thanks. Stones at the Fox? R U for real? Is this rumored or fairly accurate?

sbking@sowega.net

Date: May 1, 2006 21:49

My inside sources tell me this is going to happen!

Date: May 1, 2006 21:54

I sure as hell hope you and the sources are correct Steven! Teri & I ready to get in line now!
Fred Hardin
Pleased to meet you........

Date: May 1, 2006 22:09

Man, would that be great!

Date: May 1, 2006 22:12

No shit?!!! The Fox in Atlanta? I'll bring sandwiches and potato salad if you guys save my spot in line.

Date: May 1, 2006 22:20

Lukester, it's gonna take beer.

Posted by: harlito1969 ()
Date: May 1, 2006 22:23

I hope all is well with your family and your dad is doing ok.
I really appreciate all the stuff you've been able to produce for us to enjoy and can't wait to get a hold of a copy of Atlanta - keep it up, man!

Date: May 1, 2006 22:37

okay, Elmo, I'll bring beer and, uh, whatever it takes to keep you good citizens from falling asleep while you save my spot in line.

Date: May 1, 2006 23:30

My sources say the Falcons are going to win the Superbowl this year. Word!

Date: May 2, 2006 00:31

okay, Steven...I'll put the beer and stimulants on hold. Atlanta Falcons, huh? Thanks for giving us a little more insight into your source. keep us posted.

Uh Steven, your source didn't by any chance say the Braves were going to win the division pennant again in 2006, did he (she)?

Date: May 2, 2006 06:57

Posted by: CindyC ()
Date: May 2, 2006 06:59

Hey Drake,

Hope your dad is doing ok after his surgery.

Cindy

Date: May 2, 2006 07:05

Thanks Cindy. They're keeping him for another extra day but hopefully they'll release him tommorow. He's awake and doing well just extremely uncomfortable. He has his baseball games to watch/listen to so he'll be alright.

Goto Page: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2273
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home