Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Chelsea did it again.....Congratulations
Posted by: salar ()
Date: April 29, 2006 18:22

Stones are on holiday....so we can focus on other important things,such as:
football...Chelsea London has just won 3:0 vs. ManU and so they defended their title as Englands champion....but some bad news probably: W.Rooney seems to be seriously injured...and we are just 40 days before World Cup.

Re: Chelsea did it again.....Congratulations
Posted by: jagger50 ()
Date: April 29, 2006 18:30

I hope it's not the metatarsol bone. If that's how you spell it. And thanks to the press we won't have big Phil as manager. Well done people. You loused it up before it could begin.

Posted by: BowieStone ()
Date: April 29, 2006 18:37

I don't like Chelsea (Glory glory Man Utd!), but the title is deserved. Never liked the way they played... but they have the winning mentality and ofcourse great players and manager.
I'd rather watch a Scunthorpe United match than a Chelsea match.

Posted by: LOGIE ()
Date: April 29, 2006 21:41

Despite being bankrolled by a billionaire, and with a massive squad of players to choose from, they still have to cheat, dive, play-act and con referees in order to win matches, and they have a complete arsehole of a manager who cannot find it in himself to shake the hands of any opponent who beats him. Their "success" (in the league only, mind) is very sad for football, though the word on the street is that it will not be for long.

In Europe, Chelsea are about as useful as a three-pin plug.

Posted by: Big Al ()
Date: April 29, 2006 21:48

Overall, there’s no doubting it, Chelsea did deserve to win the title for the second year running, but once again they failed in Europe and they slipped up a bit in the Premiership too. I think teams know how to play them now and IF they go on to win the title for a third year, it won't be a comfy ride for them. There was a genuine feeling United could've caught up with them, 'till they drew with Sunderland the other week; so, I think they'll be Chelsea’s main challenge again next year.

Posted by: tylerdurden2001 ()
Date: April 29, 2006 21:55

Yeah Chelsea are champions and Rooney is injured but it is Orient on the brink of the promotion that is the main talking point from today!!!!!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1985
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home