Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

18 More dates in the fall??
Posted by: stonestom ()
Date: March 10, 2006 02:46

I havent seen much about this on this site. Shidobee has a thread and stonesnews has mentioned it. Not confirmed by any means but certaintly if it would happen the setlist complainers (me) would be much happier as they would stop by the big cities (Chicago, New York, LA). Anyhow thoughts.........

Re: 18 More dates in the fall??
Posted by: MicksBrain ()
Date: March 10, 2006 02:57

I don't know about the number 18 exactly but I think they'll do another run through Canada/USA after Europe/England up to say Mid December 2006. Why stop? IMO this IS the Last tour so the longer it keeps going the more cash that rolls in.

Posted by: stickydion ()
Date: March 10, 2006 02:59

I wonder, why not another round in South America, which means huge audiences, too? Between September and December 2006 there is time for a lot of gigs and for breaks too. I stll hope for more southamerican concerts. Am i a dreamer?

Posted by: nikkibong ()
Date: March 10, 2006 03:08

18 more threads exist about this issue . ..

Posted by: taz22 ()
Date: March 10, 2006 03:40

Reliable sources have noted that a return to Canada will more than likely include dates in Toronto, Winnipeg, Edmonton and Vancouver and I would suspect you'll see Boston, NYC, Chicago, Vegas,LA and someother larger US cities get an arena tour in the fall.

Posted by: swsfo ()
Date: March 10, 2006 04:47

Since I only got to catch them twice so far I would really like a repeat US tour swing in the fall - have to see them again - maybe SF, LA or Vegas (I have a son who just turned 18, loves music and would really like to take him to see the Stones).

Posted by: hi1 ()
Date: March 10, 2006 06:00

I think they should target South East Asia instead like Thailand, Singapore, Dubai and India.

Posted by: timbernardis ()
Date: March 10, 2006 10:01

Micks Brain

What is IMO?

Posted by: nikkibong ()
Date: March 10, 2006 10:02

In My Opinion IMO

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1859
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home