Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Mick And Steven Tyler In Florida March 1 ??
Posted by: Debra ()
Date: March 3, 2006 02:11

Someone my boyfriend works with is telling everyone that Mick and Tyler were seen at a posh hotel in Florida yesterday and I told him NO WAY, Mick is in Mexico now on his way to Vegas for Saturday. He is insisting the guy is no liar but I think he is duping them all BIG TIME and it's not even April Fool's Day! What do you all think? What do we do to EXPOSE this liar?

Re: Mick And Steven Tyler In Florida March 1 ??
Date: March 3, 2006 14:41

Ijust realized that March 1 WAS the date of the Mexican show, DUH! I thought it was a day between which would STILL have sounded bogus but it COULD have happened; I KNEW this guy was pranking them! I'll tell my boyfriend to tell that guy the gig is up!

Posted by: ohcarol ()
Date: March 4, 2006 00:30

Tyler and some of the band members were staying at the hotel where I work,its on FtLauderdale beach. Tyler was in town all last week where he could not have been more nicer to the people that approached him. The band also did a show last night at the Hard Rock for about 5000 people where they rocked the house! If Mick was around I would of heard about it. As you know the boys will be in town in about a week. Don't know where the are staying this time but the last time they were in town they stayed at the Westin Diplomat.

Date: March 4, 2006 01:39

Thanks OHCAROL, it looks like the guy was half right! My boyfriend said that was what the guy said, Fort Lauderdale beach! He may have found he had an audience and decided to throw in the Stones to make the story even more interesting!

Date: March 4, 2006 02:14

Debra your beautiful....!!!!

Date: March 4, 2006 02:43

Back at ya, Carol!!!

Date: March 5, 2006 01:44

Debra, Will You Marry Me!!!!!

Date: March 5, 2006 03:47

Only if your alias is Mick Jagger!!

Posted by: ohnonotyouagain ()
Date: March 5, 2006 04:32

If you look at Steven Tyler and squint real hard, it is possible to see two of him and mistake one of them for Jagger, so maybe this guy had just had a few too many and lost a contact lens or something.

Date: March 5, 2006 16:04

OHNO, I suppose anything is possible! Apparently he really DID see Tyler! Only half a liar!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1389
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home