Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous1234
Current Page: 4 of 4
Re: The American Rolling Stones...
Posted by: mr edward ()
Date: March 2, 2006 14:23

Well, I only knew the J. Geils band by name, but after reading this thread yesterday, I downloaded Blow Your Face Out. It reminds me of King King (Red Devils), but it's damn fine recording! Thanks for another great record!

Posted by: Elmo Lewis ()
Date: March 2, 2006 15:07

I really like "Back To Get Ya" and "Start All Over" on Blow Your Face Out. Also, the great cover of "Where Did Our Love Go".

Posted by: ChelseaDrugstore ()
Date: March 2, 2006 15:22

the first tiem I ever heard The JGeil's Band was on the radio. I had just moved to the USA and EVERYTHING was blowing me away: the idea that 24 hours @ day I could walk into a storfront and choose from 36 different donuts floored me. :LOL
So I was very high one day listening to the tunes on the FM and this guy does this whole long rap, and the band then goes into "Musta Got Lost". There was also the "Southside Shuffle". Live JGeils Band; they rocked.

"...no longer shall you trudge 'cross my peaceful mind."

Posted by: Elmo Lewis ()
Date: March 2, 2006 17:02

Chelsea, he re-visits "Reputy the Beauty" on Showtime, another live album that isn't as good as the first 2 - Full House and Blow Your Face Out. Funny stuff -Wolf is amazing.

Goto Page: Previous1234
Current Page: 4 of 4

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 943
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home