Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

...Rio videos for download...
Posted by: crash ()
Date: February 20, 2006 05:26

...if you want to download each individual wmv stream, after playing each video at the AOL site, go to your temporary internet folder and right-click on each DAT file to check Properties - then copy the URL (only as far as .wmv) and paste into your download manager (like NetTransport, HiDownload etc.) to download each wmv file to your hard drive... winking smiley

...here are the URLs to save some time... winking smiley

mms://wms.stream.aol.com/aol/us/aolmusic/networklive/2006/rolling_stones/nl_rollingstones_jumpingjackflash_700.wmv

mms://wms-ntc1n-vip.stream.aol.com/aol/us/aolmusic/networklive/2006/rolling_stones/nl_rollingstones_itsonlyrockandroll_700.wmv

mms://wmsorig.stream.aol.com/aol/us/aolmusic/networklive/2006/rolling_stones/nl_rollingstones_yougotmerocking_700.wmv

mms://wms.stream.aol.com/aol/us/aolmusic/networklive/2006/rolling_stones/nl_rollingstones_tumblingdice_700.wmv

mms://wms.stream.aol.com/aol/us/aolmusic/networklive/2006/rolling_stones/nl_rollingstones_ohnonotyouagain_700.wmv

mms://wms.stream.aol.com/aol/us/aolmusic/networklive/2006/rolling_stones/nl_rollingstones_wildhorses_700.wmv

mms://wms.stream.aol.com/aol/us/aolmusic/networklive/2006/rolling_stones/nl_rollingstones_rainfalldown_700.wmv

mms://wms.stream.aol.com/aol/us/aolmusic/networklive/2006/rolling_stones/nl_rollingstones_midnightrambler_700.wmv

mms://wms-ntc1n-vip.stream.aol.com/aol/us/aolmusic/networklive/2006/rolling_stones/nl_rollingstones_nighttimeistherighttime_700.wmv

mms://wms-ntc1n-vip.stream.aol.com/aol/us/aolmusic/networklive/2006/rolling_stones/nl_rollingstones_thisplaceisempty_700.wmv

mms://wms.stream.aol.com/aol/us/aolmusic/networklive/2006/rolling_stones/nl_rollingstones_happy_700.wmv

mms://wms-ntc1n-vip.stream.aol.com/aol/us/aolmusic/networklive/2006/rolling_stones/nl_rollingstones_missyou_700.wmv

mms://wms.stream.aol.com/aol/us/aolmusic/networklive/2006/rolling_stones/nl_rollingstones_roughjustice_700.wmv

mms://wms.stream.aol.com/aol/us/aolmusic/networklive/2006/rolling_stones/nl_rollingstones_getoffmycloud_700.wmv

mms://wms.stream.aol.com/aol/us/aolmusic/networklive/2006/rolling_stones/nl_rollingstones_honkytonkwomen_700.wmv

mms://wms-ntc1n-vip.stream.aol.com/aol/us/aolmusic/networklive/2006/rolling_stones/nl_rollingstones_sympathyforthedevil_700.wmv

mms://wms.stream.aol.com/aol/us/aolmusic/networklive/2006/rolling_stones/nl_rollingstones_startmeup_700.wmv

mms://wms.stream.aol.com/aol/us/aolmusic/networklive/2006/rolling_stones/nl_rollingstones_brownsugar_700.wmv

mms://wmsorig.stream.aol.com/aol/us/aolmusic/networklive/2006/rolling_stones/nl_rollingstones_youcantalwaysgetwhatyouwant_700.wmv

mms://wmsorig.stream.aol.com/aol/us/aolmusic/networklive/2006/rolling_stones/nl_rollingstones_icantgetnosatisfaction_700.wmv

...or you should be able to copy & paste each link into your browser to play the video with Windows Media Player... smiling smiley

cheers - crash smiling smiley

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2006-02-20 08:00 by crash.

Re: ...Rio videos for download...
Posted by: bat _outta_hell ()
Date: February 20, 2006 05:30

crash__thats nice of you, thanks!

Date: February 20, 2006 05:36

...you're very welcome, bat _outta_hell... smiling smiley

...if you want the videos in MUCH better quality, see the additional info in vox12string's post here:-

[iorr.org]

Posted by: bat _outta_hell ()
Date: February 20, 2006 06:00

Found it, thanks again....smiling smiley

Posted by: vox12string ()
Date: February 20, 2006 06:20

Repeating myself here, change the '120' to '700' in each link to get the best version AOL has got.

Date: February 20, 2006 08:02

...links now fixed for best quality vids... thanks again, vox12string... grinning smiley

Posted by: bassplayer617 ()
Date: February 20, 2006 08:05

Beautiful. Thanks, crash and vox12string. I'm in the process of downloading the show as I write. Let's hope I can get it all before AOL takes it offline.

Posted by: stonefan ()
Date: February 20, 2006 09:20

so the whole show was broadcast on AOL but not on TV, is it right ?

Date: February 20, 2006 09:27

No stonefan, I've just got the audio torrent from the tv show, & it was all broadcast.

What seems to have happened is that JJF wasn't broadcast live on AOL & XM, but now its showing up in the clips they've got online

Posted by: capsula ()
Date: February 20, 2006 13:43

Thanks so much for sharing this info!!!

Posted by: Baboon Bro ()
Date: February 20, 2006 13:58

Crash! Boom! Bang! Thank ya millions!

Posted by: R ()
Date: February 20, 2006 16:13

It took a few minutes for the clips to load but they're terrific, thanks!

Anybody know how to save them? Convert them to Mp3s are anything like that? I'd love to watch it on my big screen.

Posted by: R ()
Date: February 20, 2006 16:23

I should clarify. I have a MAc and everytime I try to go to the AOL site it tells me I need Safari (which I'm already using) and then defaults to the download site for Safari. Also, as I have Macs, I'm unfamiliar w/ the "right-click" procedure mentioned above.

Date: February 20, 2006 16:36

R, you're going to need a download manager. I have no idea what is available for macs, for windows we use little apps such as nettransport, flashget, etc. You paste the URL of whatever you want into the d/l manager, press ok somewhere & it will save the file to the specified folder. In this case you don't need to go to the AOL site.

As for changing these to mp3's, I wouldn't, I'd wait until mp3's converted from the tv feed show up, these will give you the best quality.

I'd be watching every nook & cranny of this forum for a while, there's lots happening at the moment

Posted by: Koen ()
Date: February 20, 2006 16:52

R Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I should clarify. I have a MAc and everytime I try
> to go to the AOL site it tells me I need Safari
> (which I'm already using) and then defaults to the
> download site for Safari. Also, as I have Macs,
> I'm unfamiliar w/ the "right-click" procedure
> mentioned above.

Right-click translates on a Mac to Ctrl-click (so push the ctrl button while clicking). Not sure if that will work for these files, though. When I get home tonight I will try some download managers for the Mac and post back if it is able to save them using a Mac. Or you could Google "download manager Mac" and try some out yourself in the meantime.

Posted by: maumau ()
Date: February 20, 2006 18:16

thanks

Posted by: Rolling Hansie ()
Date: February 20, 2006 18:40

Thank you very much crash. It worked like a dream and they play on my pc. GREAT. Now I am trying to burn them on DVD with Roxio DVD-builder. But since I am not that technical I will probably have a few extra coasters :-)

-------------------
Keep On Rolling smoking smiley

Posted by: country honk ()
Date: February 20, 2006 18:53

I am the lucky one - got it recorded from TV in Brazil (Globo)..... Yeaaahaaaa

Posted by: Riffbuk ()
Date: February 20, 2006 19:55

Please I need some guidance here!
How do you convert afterwards the wmv files into mpeg-2 or any other format??I been trying with diferent programs (Tmpeg for example) and doesn t seem to work at all!
Any recommendation is wellcome! thanks in advance!

Date: February 20, 2006 20:03

winavi convertor

i was going to do it myself
but it didn't seem worth it to D/L all those .wmv files when it's coming out on DVD
i would wait for someone to torrent the broadcast on mininova or some other site

Posted by: BersaGurra ()
Date: February 20, 2006 20:26

I have a geek friend who said he can burn it to a dvd very easily however the resolution will not be that great. Lets wait for the first good bootleg version, since Im sure the official release will suck.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Previous page Next page First page IORR home