Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Q re Oberhausen
Posted by: ChelseaDrugstore ()
Date: February 13, 2006 14:07

I just saw a post by BV where he says "remember Oberhausen" to illustrate a point. What happened there? @ Stones show of course.
(I am listening to "The Real Me" by the Who. Entwhistle rules!!)

"...no longer shall you trudge 'cross my peaceful mind."

Re: Q re Oberhausen
Posted by: Wuudy ()
Date: February 13, 2006 14:32

I don't know whta happened in Oberhausen but yesterday i was watching a charity concert by the Who in the Royal Albert Hall and i was really impressed by Entwhistle bass playing on this song and many others for that matter.

Cheers,
Wuudy

Posted by: bv ()
Date: February 13, 2006 14:55

Well the Stones asked for a big place for their show in Cologne 2003 and I suppose the stadium was too small or being rebuilt for the world cup this summer so they found this muddy dusty place which they called "Vision Zukunftspark" and sold tickets to 70,000 people there. And since it is just a dusty flat field they had to place hundreds of portable toilets there - John's. So the first thing that met you was these long long roads of John's. Then the beer sales. These places are telling me there are no lower limit for convenience when it comes to a Stones show. But the show itself was great!

Bjornulf

Posted by: Limbostone ()
Date: February 13, 2006 15:36

Remember Keith doing Thru and Thru with the full moon behind him when viewed from the side? Shivers!

I wouldn't have missed that for the world even if I had to stand in a foot of mud.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1968
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home