Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Advice for a College Student Stones fan!
Posted by: stonestom ()
Date: January 16, 2006 08:48

Alright I will make this quick. 3 buddies and want to see the Stones either Monday or Wednsday in Chicago. Should I wait to scalp at the stadium and have all my friends worry but pay maybe 200 for really good seats? Should I do ebay again as I did for Soldier field? However right now ebay prices are way way alot and its hard to find 4 good seats. I am not sitting behind the stage and trying not to sit to far in the upper deck. Pleased experienced folks give me a hand. However you slice it I will see them, whether I have to cut it down to just me and someone else I will be at most likely the monday show. Help me!!!! Thanks Tom.

Re: Advice for a College Student Stones fan!
Date: January 16, 2006 18:35

Come on....Any help at all?

Posted by: stargroover ()
Date: January 16, 2006 18:42

Its going to be difficult getting 4 seats together,but u might be lucky.Take care with touts,there are lots of forgeries around.I bought from a tout in Hartford for a Stones show and got a fake.It was that good I still got in.A guy with the genuine tkt was sat in the seat!Thankfully I relocated to an end of aisle position nearer the front and nobody was any wiser.

Posted by: roryg ()
Date: January 16, 2006 19:22

Having been on the other side of the fence trying to unload tix at the United Center, I'd say you'd have no problem getting good seats for well under the ticket price. Patience will help, especially if you're willing to split into pairs. Best to ignore the scalpers and look for the folks trying to unload their own tickets. Walking the parking lot or around the building will give you a good shot at tix.

Date: January 16, 2006 19:23

It still could be worth a shot to check Ticketmaster a few days before the show(s).

Date: January 16, 2006 19:51

Yea I think you might be right theif but it does cost alot of money on ticketmaster although I might end up doing that if I only have a buddy. Alright thanks for the suggestions.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2003
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home