Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous12345678910Next
Current Page: 5 of 10
Re: Glendale AZ show live updates - Tuesday May 7, 2024 - The Rolling Stones Hackney Diamonds Tour
Posted by: laurel ()
Date: May 8, 2024 09:14

Thank you!!!

Re: Glendale AZ show live updates - Tuesday May 7, 2024 - The Rolling Stones Hackney Diamonds Tour
Posted by: MadMax ()
Date: May 8, 2024 09:23

Amazing setlist! Only wish I have is that they do a classic TD finish before introductions.

Dice is the BOLLOX

Posted by: ProfessorWolf ()
Date: May 8, 2024 09:36

mess it up

sftd

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2024-05-08 09:36 by ProfessorWolf.

Date: May 8, 2024 10:02

waterrats
Green Lady
Thanks Diego!
Thanks too!

Is this just 1 canal for you, too? Only left one ...

You're welcomesmileys with beer

Date: May 8, 2024 10:26

gimme shelter

nice solo from keith

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2024-05-08 10:28 by ProfessorWolf.

Date: May 8, 2024 11:15

matt lee with the band introduction

Date: May 8, 2024 11:17

satisfaction

another killer solo from keith he's really on tonight

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2024-05-08 11:20 by ProfessorWolf.

Posted by: colonial ()
Date: May 8, 2024 11:37

Rolling Stones videos in portrait I don't watch, take them in landscape!, landscape!

--------------
ColonialstoneNZ
--------------

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2024-05-08 11:41 by colonial.

Posted by: keefriffhards ()
Date: May 8, 2024 11:53

ProfessorWolf
gimme shelter

nice solo from keith

Much better from Keith, that was indeed a nice solo.thumbs up

Date: May 8, 2024 12:13

keefriffhards
ProfessorWolf
gimme shelter

nice solo from keith

check out the one in satisfaction and his second sftd solo is pretty good too

Date: May 8, 2024 12:23

complete show (not the best sound)

iorr, shes so cold, beginning of angry

monkey man, mess it up

not a bad iorr considering they haven't played it in quite awhile with a pretty lively keith

she's so cold just stellar ronnie and keith shine here make a good oot replacment

monkey man as always great

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 2024-05-08 12:34 by ProfessorWolf.

Date: May 8, 2024 12:37

start me up

Posted by: Topi ()
Date: May 8, 2024 12:43

I didn't have a ticket, but they counted my vote for Monkey Man!

Date: May 8, 2024 12:52

What was the last time they played She's so Cold and Monkey Man?

Madrid 2007 comes to mind. A setlist with those 2 songs can't be wrong.

Posted by: barbabang ()
Date: May 8, 2024 13:12

Nice solo SFTD indeed, Mess It Up was also much stronger now (still think that in some parts the back-up singers need to take over), seems to me that Mick's voice is also better in comparison to the first two shows.

But what do I know, my opinion is from the youtube clips only.

Date: May 8, 2024 13:17

ProfessorWolf
keefriffhards
ProfessorWolf
gimme shelter

nice solo from keith

check out the one in satisfaction and his second sftd solo is pretty good too

Thanks. I must apologise for the Keith criticism, i was a bit hasty, looks like he's getting his timming back and wants to play the solo's.
The solo in Shelter was beautiful.

Posted by: Topi ()
Date: May 8, 2024 13:26

PaintMonkeyManBlack

Correct, Madrid 2007 was the last time. Before that, Lyon on the same tour 10 days prior.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2024-05-08 13:27 by Topi.

Posted by: powerage78 ()
Date: May 8, 2024 13:26

How can Keith be better since he was already awesome at the first two shows? On fire. Awesome.

Is this magic? I'm afraid for the shows to come!!!! Certainly better than in the seventies. Whaou !

Amazing.

I'm just a Bad Boy Boogie

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2024-05-08 13:28 by powerage78.

Posted by: JumpingKentFlash ()
Date: May 8, 2024 13:34

Topi
PaintMonkeyManBlack

Correct, Madrid 2007 was the last time. Before that, Lyon on the same tour 10 days prior.

They played it in Roskilde in 2014.

JumpingKentFlash

Date: May 8, 2024 13:43

JumpingKentFlash
Topi
PaintMonkeyManBlack

Only She's So Cold, though.

Date: May 8, 2024 13:43

powerage78
How can Keith be better since he was already awesome at the first two shows? On fire. Awesome.

Is this magic? I'm afraid for the shows to come!!!! Certainly better than in the seventies. Whaou !

Amazing.

Okay not best ever but watch Mick at the end of Satisfaction and tell me you don't get goosebumps. Wow.

Date: May 8, 2024 13:44

better quality clip of start me up

ycagwyw

paint it black

best smu of the tour so far with a good solo from ronnie

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2024-05-08 13:46 by ProfessorWolf.

Posted by: Bjorn ()
Date: May 8, 2024 13:48

Maybe NOW, some people understand that Keith will play only ONE song, this tour. Or does it take seven shows for that to sink in? Twelve?

Posted by: powerage78 ()
Date: May 8, 2024 13:49

Oh, Smart me UP on the first two shows weren't as good? In what fan or media review ?

I'm just a Bad Boy Boogie

Posted by: Doxa ()
Date: May 8, 2024 14:00

Damn, they are in a great form! I love those big, dirty guitar sounds plus Keith's playing is simply majestic in its economical efficiency. I am totally stunned. Even obvious "Start Me Up" sparks like hell with that monster riff. Same with "Satisfaction". What Keith does on "Gimme Shelter" is transcendental.

Lucky you people able to catch them live!

- Doxa

Date: May 8, 2024 14:10

powerage78
Oh, Smart me UP on the first two shows weren't as good? In what fan or media review ?

what the hell is your problem

no i don't think any single performance of any song this tour is any where close to as good as they where in the 70's and they never will be again because the band is made up of 80 year olds and its only down hill from here because times a b-tch

duheye rolling smiley

i'm not in denial of reality but i'm able to enjoy what there still capable of delivering (like most here) and take note of when one performance is better then another

if your not able to find any enjoyment in what the rolling stones are now may i suggest you go away

the rest of us are trying to enjoy this and your smartass quips aren't welcomed or as clever as you think

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2024-05-08 14:12 by ProfessorWolf.

Date: May 8, 2024 14:14

Bjorn
Maybe NOW, some people understand that Keith will play only ONE song, this tour. Or does it take seven shows for that to sink in? Twelve?

at least 19winking smiley

Date: May 8, 2024 14:17

some nice shots from bv

Posted by: MartinB ()
Date: May 8, 2024 14:31

JumpingKentFlash
Topi
PaintMonkeyManBlack

She so cold - Arnhem 2017

Posted by: AntoineParis ()
Date: May 8, 2024 14:44

PaintMonkeyManBlack

Also in Lyon 2007

Goto Page: Previous12345678910Next
Current Page: 5 of 10

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1515
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home