Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous1234567891011Next
Current Page: 2 of 11
Re: New Orleans LA USA show live updates - Thursday May 2, 2024 - The Rolling Stones Hackney Diamonds Tour
Posted by: Topi ()
Date: May 2, 2024 22:19

Doxa
BFR
Doxa
What time The Stones are supposed to start?

- Doxa

5:00 PM Central

Thank you!

So they will be on stage less in three hours. Great (for me to follow from here thousands miles away in different time zone).

- Doxa

Standby, Irix will provide us with the link to the time zone converter winking smiley

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2024-05-02 22:22 by Topi.

Re: New Orleans LA USA show live updates - Thursday May 2, 2024 - The Rolling Stones Hackney Diamonds Tour
Date: May 2, 2024 22:19

Time is on my side…. Epic if true…played once in the last 42 years..

Posted by: SecondSet ()
Date: May 2, 2024 22:38

Jealous of you all who are there. Have a great show.

Posted by: Irix ()
Date: May 2, 2024 22:55

Topi

Standby, Irix will provide us with the link to the time zone converter

No, I won't .... always these stupid comments from you!

Posted by: hockenheim95 ()
Date: May 2, 2024 23:00

Irix
Topi

Standby, Irix will provide us with the link to the time zone converter

No, I won't .... always these stupid comments from you!

I can only second this. We're at a point where it's not funny anymore and if Irix is asking you to stop you should do it. Btw I really appreciate the links from Irix!

Date: May 2, 2024 23:03

Ronnie

Arriving at @jazzfest! New Orleans Jazz & Heritage Festival #StonesJazzFest
[www.facebook.com] [twitter.com] [www.instagram.com]

Posted by: bjornkasm ()
Date: May 2, 2024 23:11

I read above that Stones will start as early as 5pm New Orleans time. Is that correct?

New Orleans LA USA show live updates - Thursday May 2, 2024 - The Rolling Stones Hackney Diamonds Tour
Posted by: bye bye johnny ()
Date: May 2, 2024 23:15

Stones are scheduled from 5 to 7pm local time.

[www.nojazzfest.com]

Posted by: RG ()
Date: May 2, 2024 23:22

PaintMonkeyManBlack

Last time played in 1998, Japan. Bridges to Babylon Tour.

Posted by: TumblinDice76 ()
Date: May 2, 2024 23:28

Alright for those of you wondering, New Orleans is in Central time zone. So it is currently 3:28 PM in New Orleans.

Posted by: Musicwinn ()
Date: May 2, 2024 23:32

Yes in Japan, [youtu.be]
But it was rehearsed in 2002 as well

RG
PaintMonkeyManBlack

Last time played in 1998, Japan. Bridges to Babylon Tour.

Posted by: kkhoranstoned ()
Date: May 2, 2024 23:49

Time is on my side....wow

Posted by: U2Stonesfan ()
Date: May 3, 2024 00:01

One hour until showtime!

Posted by: gotdablouse ()
Date: May 3, 2024 00:02

TIOMS !

Brings back memories of my "first new Stones single" in...1982 and associated video. Always loved that middle part.

It also brings back memories of the Nick Kent "doomsday" article in Spin in 86 where he told the Stones were finished and explained that Keith and Mick couldn't stand each other on stage anymore, particularly on TIOMS, a song Mick wasn't comfortable playing, before Keith would tune his guitar endlessly...

--------------
IORR Links : Essential Studio Outtakes CDs : Audio - History of Rarest Outtakes : Audio

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2024-05-03 00:03 by gotdablouse.

Posted by: waterrats ()
Date: May 3, 2024 00:04

Short film from folks waiting for the Stones...

Facebook

Short take on Ivan Neville:

Facebook

Posted by: cyclist ()
Date: May 3, 2024 00:06

Any guesses why Time has been played so little? It must be one of their biggest neglected hits.

Wishing everyone in NOLA a great time!

Posted by: Dan ()
Date: May 3, 2024 00:07

cyclist
Any guesses why Time has been played so little? It must be one of their biggest neglected hits.

Wishing everyone in NOLA a great time!

They are just out of touch with their own catalog, especially anything pre-Beggars Banquet.

Posted by: TumblinDice76 ()
Date: May 3, 2024 00:11

I think when Jagger said "I don't think you really knew that one" to the Houston crowd after Out of Time it killed any chance of potential deep cuts on this tour.

Posted by: Papo ()
Date: May 3, 2024 00:16

I expect some major setlist changes this afternoon...

Posted by: MelBelli ()
Date: May 3, 2024 00:19

I’m hoping, with Steve on board, they do the Winos — that is, the Irma Thomas — arrangement of “Time.”

Posted by: Paddy ()
Date: May 3, 2024 00:23

[m.youtube.com]

Somewhere along the way Time Is On My Side became synonymous with Cider for me.

Posted by: The Sicilian ()
Date: May 3, 2024 00:25

bye bye johnny
buffalo7478
A picture on X today of Mick and Ronnie at Dwayne Dopsie's set today at Jazzfest. Nice they are checking out some of the local musicians.

Rockin' Dopsie Jr. & The Zydeco Twisters played Jazzfest last week.

Presume the photo you're speaking of is from yesterday's rehearsal.

[iorr.org]

I checked him out on YouTube and wasn't too impressed. I switched it off, it was pretty bad. I much prefered John Delafose when he was still alive, I think his son carried on.

Posted by: waterrats ()
Date: May 3, 2024 00:28

Whole Wide World was rehearsed acc. to Keith Spera (X)

Sorry - was already posted in the other tread...

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2024-05-03 00:34 by waterrats.

Date: May 3, 2024 00:40

Date: May 3, 2024 00:45

Almost time

[twitter.com]

Date: May 3, 2024 00:52

Nina spoiled us with her stream from Houston…. Hoping for same tonight!

Date: May 3, 2024 00:53

Posted by: sarahunwin ()
Date: May 3, 2024 00:55

Yes Nina was great and one other guy as well. Got to watch the whole show on FB. Here’s hoping for tonight

Posted by: Musicwinn ()
Date: May 3, 2024 00:55

Enjoy the show everyone

[Keep on rolling]

Posted by: gotdablouse ()
Date: May 3, 2024 00:57

Everybody seems to be ready ?

--------------
IORR Links : Essential Studio Outtakes CDs : Audio - History of Rarest Outtakes : Audio

Goto Page: Previous1234567891011Next
Current Page: 2 of 11

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1565
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home