Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Ronnie Wood's Early Days in Music (1964-69) (video)
Posted by: gagiwh ()
Date: March 24, 2024 20:39

Ronnie Wood's work with The Faces and the Rolling Stones is well known to rock fans all over the world. But Ronnie got his start in music in 1964.
Between 1964 and 1969, Ronnie Wood played with bands like The Birds and The Creation. And he also played bass for Jeff Beck.
This video will be focused on his early days in music, and we're also going to take a look at his session work during that period.

[www.youtube.com]

Re: Ronnie Wood's Early Days in Music (1964-69) (video)
Posted by: soundboard ()
Date: March 27, 2024 12:17

Thanks for posting this - some nice guitar by Ronnie here:

video: [www.youtube.com]

smileys with beer

Ronnie Wood the beginning...
Posted by: Testify ()
Date: April 2, 2024 18:46

Re: Ronnie Wood the beginning...
Posted by: GasLightStreet ()
Date: April 2, 2024 21:07

I guess I never realized how much Ronnie moved around and went through. Wow.

Posted by: Big Al ()
Date: April 2, 2024 22:22

There’s nothing be to me here, personally. It should be more widely known to followers of the Rolling Stones that Ronnie didn’t, somehow, magically materialise in 1975. Even before the Faces and Jeff Beck Group, Ronnie was a known in the scene. Those Birds singles are terrific.

Posted by: Koen ()
Date: April 2, 2024 22:56

Posted by: GasLightStreet ()
Date: April 3, 2024 06:10

Big Al
There’s nothing be to me here, personally. It should be more widely known to followers of the Rolling Stones that Ronnie didn’t, somehow, magically materialise in 1975. Even before the Faces and Jeff Beck Group, Ronnie was a known in the scene. Those Birds singles are terrific.
: no
I kind of said that - I didn't know HOW MUCH he went through, I just know he went through some times.

Not every Stones fan is going to know every detail. I would think a majority of people feel the same - so give up your trogging and just let it be: no one is "better" for knowing more. There may be things you learn about the Stones every day/week/month/year - good for you.

If this was about DIRTY WORK alone I could understand.

Re: Ronnie Wood's Early Days in Music (1964-69) (video)
Posted by: ProfessorWolf ()
Date: April 3, 2024 19:12

speaking of the birds here's an interesting comparison between them and the mighty who

and here is (unbelievably for a band that only released 4 singles) another comparison with the who

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1698
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home