Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: OT: RIP Franz Beckenbauer
Posted by: NashvilleBlues ()
Date: January 12, 2024 18:02

slewan
TheflyingDutchman
caschimann

Wann trifft Dich endlich der Schlag während Du Deine Scheiße hier schreibst. Zum Tod von Franz so einen verfickten Mist zu schreiben, Spätestens jetzt wüßte ich gerne wo Du wohnst. Deine 100te von mega-negativen Posts zu den Stones waren schon Folter. Aber am Todestag so etwas zu schreiben zeigt klar: Dir geht es nur darum, hier Leute zu verletzten. Stones-Fans. Beckenbauer-Fans. Alle. Und Du kannst das alles machen weil Du hier feige und anonym als verbaler Heckenschütze agieren kannst. Wären wir hier alle in einem Raum hätte man Dich längst aus dem Saal katapultiert. Per Arschtritt.

I would love to hear this spoken by The German Voice Of John Wayne: Arnold Marquis. smoking smiley

this it NOT funny but a serious threat

I wouldn't worry. Only cowards make online threats.

Posted by: schwonek ()
Date: January 12, 2024 18:28

caschimann
slewan
MrBird65
slewan
BlueTurns2Grey
RIP Franz. It was such a pleasure to watch you play football. We have lost one of the greats, as a person and as a footballer.

Beckenbauer was surely a great footballer but rather a Dummschwätzer (German for a person who talks without thinking) than a great person - even when he talked about football.
Si tacuisset, philosophum maneret

PS: I once met him in person. Must have been in the early/mid 80s when I was in my early teens. He was nice and charming and I got his autograph.
Disrespectful.. and why do you need the autograph of a Dummschwätzer?

well, I was naive teenager back then…

and it should not be forgotten that with the help of titanic magazine he brought the 2006 football world cup to Germany

Wann trifft Dich endlich der Schlag während Du Deine Scheiße hier schreibst. Zum Tod von Franz so einen verfickten Mist zu schreiben, Spätestens jetzt wüßte ich gerne wo Du wohnst. Deine 100te von mega-negativen Posts zu den Stones waren schon Folter. Aber am Todestag so etwas zu schreiben zeigt klar: Dir geht es nur darum, hier Leute zu verletzten. Stones-Fans. Beckenbauer-Fans. Alle. Und Du kannst das alles machen weil Du hier feige und anonym als verbaler Heckenschütze agieren kannst. Wären wir hier alle in einem Raum hätte man Dich längst aus dem Saal katapultiert. Per Arschtritt.

While I agree about some to the things you write, caschimann, we should all try to keep it civil. I recommend you just don't read slewan's posts anymore, that might help.

Google translation of the above: "When will the blow finally hit you while you're writing your shit here? To write such damned crap about Franz's death. At least now I would like to know where you live. Your 100th of mega-negative posts about the Stones were torture. But writing something like that on the day of your death makes it clear: you're only interested in hurting people here. Stones fans. Beckenbauer fans. All. And you can do all of this because you can act cowardly and anonymously as a verbal sniper. If we were all in one room, you would have been catapulted out of the room long ago. By kicking ass."

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2024-01-13 12:26 by schwonek.

Posted by: Stoneage ()
Date: January 12, 2024 19:00

German is not my first language but I'm pretty sure the translation is not absolutely correct. It is not the poster's death Cashimann is referring to but rather Franz's death. I think it makes a vital difference.

Posted by: slewan ()
Date: January 12, 2024 19:01

NashvilleBlues
slewan
TheflyingDutchman
caschimann

I would love to hear this spoken by The German Voice Of John Wayne: Arnold Marquis. smoking smiley

this it NOT funny but a serious threat

I wouldn't worry. Only cowards make online threats.

I feel threatened and that there is a reason to worry. Some people on IORR know my real name, where I live etc.

Posted by: slewan ()
Date: January 12, 2024 19:09

Stoneage
German is not my first language but I'm pretty sure the translation is not absolutely correct. It is not the poster's death Cashimann is referring to but rather Franz's death. I think it makes a vital difference.

German is my first language. You are right that Cashimann is refering to Beckenbauer's death. Bu t Cashimann writes that he'd likes to know where I live – and he surely doesn't want to know it to have a nice cup of tea with me. That's the threat.
He also asks 'when I will be finally hit by the stroke' (schoneck's translation is incorrect insofar as the correct translation for 'Schlag' in 'stroke' not blow. The German word 'endlich' in the way Cashimann used it indicates that he wishes that I get a stroke. And we all know the result of strokes.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2024-01-12 19:11 by slewan.

Posted by: MrBird65 ()
Date: January 12, 2024 21:23

Respect people...
To have different opinions is ok, to insult or threaten members of this fantastic forum is a NO GO!

Date: January 13, 2024 12:24

Sorry, the translation is by google not by me.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2024-01-13 12:25 by schwonek.

Date: January 13, 2024 13:26

Okay, here is a tip: Never do Google translations. But if you do, please state that in the text. Google works for words and, maybe, one sentence. Not more than that. It can go horribly wrong otherwise.

Date: January 13, 2024 19:46

Stoneage
Okay, here is a tip: Never do Google translations. But if you do, please state that in the text. Google works for words and, maybe, one sentence. Not more than that. It can go horribly wrong otherwise.

I am sorry, Stoneage. I did edit the post saying I did use Google. Also I am German and don't need the translation anyways that's why I didn't check. As I said: Jag är ledsen. (I am sorry - using Google translate) ;-)

Now let's all get back discussing the Stones.

Date: January 13, 2024 21:31

You don't have to be sorry, Schwonek. No big deal. I wasn't aiming you specifically but anyone. You're right, let's get back to the real topics.

Date: January 14, 2024 12:55

Stoneage
You don't have to be sorry, Schwonek. No big deal. I wasn't aiming you specifically but anyone. You're right, let's get back to the real topics.

smileys with beer

Posted by: Koen ()
Date: January 14, 2024 14:16

Isn’t it nice to be nice? smoking smiley

Posted by: EddieByword ()
Date: January 18, 2024 11:35

ChrisL
Silver Dagger
One of my heroes growing up. When I was a youngster my dad found out that the West German team were staying in Welwyn Garden City near London, ahead of their quarter-final match against England in Euro 72, then know as the Henri Delaunay Cup.

After school we drove up there and Franz and the team had just come back from a training session. My dad spoke with Der Kaiser, as he was known, and, I'll never forget this, he took me round to introduce to me to every player in the team who then autographed a huge poster I had made of the team with a photo of them in the middle.

A true gentleman that earned the respect of every footballer. R.I.P. dear Franz - you were one of the greatest footballers of all time.

Holy smokes, that is an incredible story Mike. If only he played for City smiling smiley
My brother got his autograph on a NY Cosmos pennant, along with Pele. I'll see if I can find it.

thumbs up That is one to remember.......(I had Pele's autograph too, he played for Santos on a Asia tour against Hong Kong in January 1971 - Santos 4 HK 1 ......I was 10.

Posted by: Silver Dagger ()
Date: January 18, 2024 15:04

EddieByword
ChrisL
Silver Dagger
One of my heroes growing up. When I was a youngster my dad found out that the West German team were staying in Welwyn Garden City near London, ahead of their quarter-final match against England in Euro 72, then know as the Henri Delaunay Cup.

After school we drove up there and Franz and the team had just come back from a training session. My dad spoke with Der Kaiser, as he was known, and, I'll never forget this, he took me round to introduce to me to every player in the team who then autographed a huge poster I had made of the team with a photo of them in the middle.

A true gentleman that earned the respect of every footballer. R.I.P. dear Franz - you were one of the greatest footballers of all time.

Holy smokes, that is an incredible story Mike. If only he played for City smiling smiley
My brother got his autograph on a NY Cosmos pennant, along with Pele. I'll see if I can find it.

thumbs up That is one to remember.......(I had Pele's autograph too, he played for Santos on a Asia tour against Hong Kong in January 1971 - Santos 4 HK 1 ......I was 10.

Nice one Eddie. It doesn't get much higher, football-wise than Pele and Beckenbauer.

Posted by: EddieByword ()
Date: January 18, 2024 16:39

Silver Dagger
EddieByword
ChrisL
Silver Dagger

Nice one Eddie. It doesn't get much higher, football-wise than Pele and Beckenbauer.

Yeah, unfortuntely, lost "in the attic somewhere" over the years.....eye rolling smiley

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2006
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home