Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...1213141516171819202122Next
Current Page: 17 of 22
Re: Lucky Dip Tickets 2024
Posted by: Paddy ()
Date: December 2, 2023 04:36

I assumed the LD link would not appear until 10am but being the paranoid creature when it comes to ticket buying that I am I refreshed the Stones tour page at 9:52 and the Lucky Dip button was there, I clicked and went into the queue immediately. I did have to wait 7 minutes before I could buy but Im sure that was the difference between getting them and not.

Posted by: Topi ()
Date: December 2, 2023 05:48

Thank schwonek for cracking those AXS Houston/Chicago LD links. Credit where credit is due.

Date: December 2, 2023 05:50

mmarloe
you were able to purchase multiple pairs? i thought it was one per household!

It is. But no law against a friend buying a pair aswell and you go together.

Use the better pair, jettison the other.

Oldest trick in book.

At 50 bucks a pop it's an inexpensive hedge.

50 bucks is a rounding error on a Stones tour.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2023-12-02 05:51 by Topi.

Date: December 2, 2023 05:52

slewan
artedm
kind of like lucky tickets but u2 is selling floor ga at sphere for $25 each to students today
[www.facebook.com]

well, the price they have to pay is that they have to listen to U2…

Hate crime! winking smiley

Date: December 2, 2023 05:54

Sockers56
I know it's kind of late to ask this but If anyone has a pair for Houston, Las Vegas or Chicago, I would be interested. I would pay for your trouble.

I might have Houston.

We shall discuss.

Posted by: treaclefingers ()
Date: December 2, 2023 06:07

Paddy
I assumed the LD link would not appear until 10am but being the paranoid creature when it comes to ticket buying that I am I refreshed the Stones tour page at 9:52 and the Lucky Dip button was there, I clicked and went into the queue immediately. I did have to wait 7 minutes before I could buy but Im sure that was the difference between getting them and not.

Me too Paddy. In fact I was refreshing from about 9:40 onwards, on two separate computers. It was funny because Seattle came up for me first on one computer and I ended up buying my Lucky Dips there before Vancouver even came up. I'd thought I'd only get Seattle but there you go.

A great day in Stonesland for me...I even got the multicoloured 4 LP El Mocambo delivered today!

AND...I snatched a decent deal for a hotel in downtown Seattle. I thought those would be long gone.

Posted by: Bosmatic1 ()
Date: December 2, 2023 06:39

Denied Lucky Dip in Van but thankfully already have tickets. I miss when they were available exclusively to fan club members. Ah well it’s going to be a great July night in Vancouver with friends and family and the best band anyone could ask forsmiling smiley. Thanks to people like bv and Topi for all their advance help in obtaining early accomodations and tickets. 2024 is gonna be a good year!

Posted by: MisterDDDD ()
Date: December 2, 2023 07:06

treaclefingers
Paddy

Me too Paddy. In fact I was refreshing from about 9:40 onwards, on two separate computers. It was funny because Seattle came up for me first on one computer and I ended up buying my Lucky Dips there before Vancouver even came up. I'd thought I'd only get Seattle but there you go.

A great day in Stonesland for me...I even got the multicoloured 4 LP El Mocambo delivered today!

AND...I snatched a decent deal for a hotel in downtown Seattle. I thought those would be long gone.

Had similar experience with Seattle then Vancouver. Started refreshing about the same time. Couldn't believe Vancouver was right there right after I secured Seattle's. Glad you could still find a good deal in Seattle. Vancouver hotels were crazy expensive during that time.. glad we got a heads up before concert was announced.

Posted by: treaclefingers ()
Date: December 2, 2023 07:47

MisterDDDD
treaclefingers
Paddy

Had similar experience with Seattle then Vancouver. Started refreshing about the same time. Couldn't believe Vancouver was right there right after I secured Seattle's. Glad you could still find a good deal in Seattle. Vancouver hotels were crazy expensive during that time.. glad we got a heads up before concert was announced.

Thanks! Yeah I also had got a Vancouver hotel...really inexpensive but not a super great hotel. I think we me may just drive home though after, live up the Valley. What a great feeling scoring both pairs of tickets to 2 different shows within 5 minutes. It was intense!

Posted by: spikenyc ()
Date: December 2, 2023 07:55

I agree prep and timing is key in order to get the LD's.
Make sure your accounts are all in order for prep.
Timing - most of the Lucky Dip links today were posted at least 9-10 minutes
before the actual on sale time.
Now you can go fry that turkey! spinning smiley sticking its tongue outsmiling smiley

Posted by: fanch ()
Date: December 2, 2023 10:46

Many thanks, merci beaucoup à TOPI and everyone on iorr for all the help.

Hope to see you in Glendale (Pit cool smiley & Las Vegas (LD), I will be with my wife Chantal & my friend Ludovic (Glen. only) all from Brittany (north west of France).

Fanch

Date: December 2, 2023 11:35

Un plaisir! winking smiley

Glad to help out fellow fans.

I firmly believe we take care of our own. This is what it's about.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2023-12-02 11:36 by Topi.

Date: December 2, 2023 11:57

Seattle LD link

[www.ticketmaster.com]

I literally googled it.

This time around it seems TM just numbered the LD "event" differently. No extension string on the url. (The "referrer" part is meaningless")

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2023-12-02 11:58 by Topi.

Date: December 2, 2023 12:00

Posted by: syrel ()
Date: December 2, 2023 12:04

Topi
Seattle LD link

[www.ticketmaster.com]

I literally googled it.

This time around it seems TM just numbered the LD "event" differently. No extension string on the url. (The "referrer" part is meaningless")

Why google it when you can Topi it?

Posted by: UGK56 ()
Date: December 2, 2023 12:22

Lucky Dip East Rutherford 2 on May 28th. Does your TM order number also say xxxx/NY1? It should actually be called /NY2, shouldn't it?

Posted by: MononoM ()
Date: December 2, 2023 13:03

Mine says NY1 too
It should be called NJ2 actually smiling smiley

Life's just a cocktail party on the street

Date: December 2, 2023 13:23

Wouldn't think that wordage matters much as long as the event date is correct.

Just another glitch brought to you by the TM IT interns

Posted by: Sockers56 ()
Date: December 2, 2023 15:18

Topi
Sockers56
I know it's kind of late to ask this but If anyone has a pair for Houston, Las Vegas or Chicago, I would be interested. I would pay for your trouble.

I might have Houston.

We shall discuss.

Yes.please let me know.

Date: December 2, 2023 15:35

Sockers56
Topi
Sockers56

I might have Houston.

We shall discuss.

Yes.please let me know.

Right now there's a couple of people in line, but I will post in the Houston thread / Ticket Trader forum later on if the pair is available.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2023-12-02 15:36 by Topi.

Posted by: MAF ()
Date: December 2, 2023 15:44

Seattle gone.

Date: December 2, 2023 16:14

MAF
Seattle gone.

Yes, but I posted the link just in case so people can check back for possible drops.

I know they don't usually drop LD but can't hurt to check.

Posted by: MAF ()
Date: December 2, 2023 16:19

Topi
MAF
Seattle gone.

Yes, but I posted the link just in case so people can check back for possible drops.

I know they don't usually drop LD but can't hurt to check.
Yep. Checking a few times a day. Just in case.

Date: December 2, 2023 18:11

Topi
Sockers56
Topi
Sockers56

I might have Houston.

We shall discuss.

Yes.please let me know.

Right now there's a couple of people in line, but I will post in the Houston thread / Ticket Trader forum later on if the pair is available.

Again thank you

Date: December 3, 2023 00:40

Topi, I assume you sold the Houston pair? <

Date: December 3, 2023 00:41

Sockers56
Topi
Sockers56
Topi
Sockers56

I might have Houston.

We shall discuss.

Yes.please let me know.

Again thank you

Any news on Houston?

Posted by: kv2915 ()
Date: December 3, 2023 03:35

Dos anyone know why Denver would be excluded from dip sales? I am really curious.

Date: December 3, 2023 03:45

Legislation against random tickets? Like Buffalo had. Not sure.

Date: December 3, 2023 05:37

Glendale LD link:

[seatgeek.com]

There's a "track this event" option FWIW.

Posted by: aficionaudio ()
Date: December 3, 2023 12:46

What are the chances that more LD tickets become available in the future?

I wanted two LD tickets for the 2nd show in Chicago, but when the public tickets went on sale, LD was only on a few dates. I kept refreshing throughout the day and assumed that would be it. I wasn’t expecting LD to be added to most of the dates later on.

I’m angry and disappointed that these didn’t go live at the same time, because now I probably won’t be able to see the band at all this year now. $900 for lower bowl seats is beyond rediculous.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...1213141516171819202122Next
Current Page: 17 of 22

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1685
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home