Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...5859606162636465666768Next
Current Page: 67 of 68
Re: Stones Hackney Diamonds Tour USA/Canada 2024
Posted by: bitusa2012 ()
Date: April 29, 2024 13:07

daspyknows
bitusa2012
Can’t resell my tickets they Ticketmaster to Seattle. No resale allowed by the event organisers. So two seats and 2 lucky dips go begging. My two seats to Vegas are up for sale.

Sell on TickPick. Actually was pleased with dealing with them getting a couple U2 Sphere tickets.

Can’t see how I can use them in Australia. The app does not show Australia as a country to sell US tickets. Thanks anyway.

Rod

Posted by: Topi ()
Date: April 29, 2024 13:31

Irix
Real picture of the 2024 Tour Program:

By Hot Stuff Japan - [Twitter.com] .

So which cover do you think looks better, Irix?

Posted by: Irix ()
Date: April 29, 2024 13:55

Topi

None of them - cracked teeth, holes in the tongue, fading lettering. Then just 18 songs on opening night and only 1 song for Keith - no good signs of The Rolling Stones new era .... winking smiley grinning smiley

Date: April 29, 2024 19:43

Irix
Topi

None of them - cracked teeth, holes in the tongue, fading lettering. Then just 18 songs on opening night and only 1 song for Keith - no good signs of The Rolling Stones new era .... winking smiley grinning smiley

That means they can only improve!

Posted by: Javadave ()
Date: April 29, 2024 19:48

The Hackneyed tongue looks diseased.

Posted by: Rockman ()
Date: April 30, 2024 08:02

....da teef are worse .....

ROCKMAN

Date: April 30, 2024 11:59

Told the "deluxe" version of the program runs 60 bucks at the merch booth as opposed to 80 online.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2024-04-30 12:00 by Topi.

Posted by: daspyknows ()
Date: April 30, 2024 19:12

Rockman
....da teef are worse .....

Eating too much brown sugar.

VIP Start me up
Posted by: Djuro ()
Date: April 30, 2024 01:39

Did anyone get their VIP pit ticket transferred from someone (from original buyer) and could they use early entry with the ticket? Have swag items been transferred also or they were sent to original buyer? Please share your experience. Thanks.

Re: VIP Start me up
Date: April 30, 2024 11:25

I wasn't in Houston, but I guess the terms&conditions say that you have to show a copy the original purchaser's ID at check-in.

This is from the e-mail the Early Entry package purchases got:

Here is the email….
THE ROLLING STONES ‘HACKNEY DIAMONDS’ TOUR
**PROGRAM DETAILS & PROCEDURES**
VIP EARLY ENTRY

Congratulations on your VIP Package purchase to The Rolling Stones ‘Hackney Diamonds’ Tour! Below is a list of detailed information you’ll need to review to make sure your VIP early entry check-in process goes smoothly. We’re looking forward to seeing you there!

Please note the following check-in procedures & program details only relate to the following VIP classifications: *

START ME UP PACKAGE VIP PACKAGE
TUMBLING DICE PACKAGE
VIP ITINERARY & PROGRAM DETAILS **

VENUE: NRG STADIUM
EVENT DATE: SUNDAY, APRIL 28, 2024

EARLY ENTRY CHECK-IN LOCATION: AMEGY ENTRANCE, LOCATED ON THE SOUTHEAST CORNER OF THE STADIUM, ACROSS FROM THE BUD LIGHT PLAZA

EARLY ENTRY CHECK-IN OPENS: 4:30PM

EARLY ENTRY CHECK-IN CLOSES**: 5:45PM

** If you fail to arrive by the time check-in closes it will result in a forfeiture of the early-entry opportunity. However, your tickets will still be valid, and you are welcome to enter the venue any time after general doors at 6:00PM. Refunds for latecomers will not be issued under any circumstance.

EARLY ENTRY CHECK-IN PROCEDURES

Below are some general guidelines we’ve included to help you plan accordingly:
You should already have your ticket(s) in-hand or on your mobile phone. If you do not have your ticket(s), please stop by the venue’s box office before VIP check-in to have them printed.

Guests should first check-in at the designated VIP check-in location, which is marked by VIP EARLY ENTRY CHECK-IN signage and is located at AMEGY ENTRANCE, LOCATED ON THE SOUTHEAST CORNER OF THE STADIUM, ACROSS FROM THE BUD LIGHT PLAZA.

ARRIVE ON TIME! The early entry check-in location will close promptly based on the times referenced above. Failure to arrive on time will result in forfeiture of early entry to the Sandbar.

After check-in, you will be directed to stand in one of three (3) distinct lines based on your ticket location: PIT A, PIT B, or REAR GENERAL ADMISSION (GA). If you arrive before check-in begins, you are welcome to wait in your section-specific queue until check-in begins, at which point we will check you in from your queue.

All VIP guests will be entering the building for early entry before the general public. Exiting and reentering the building during or after VIP check-in will not be permitted. Once your ticket is scanned you must remain in the venue.
Guests will only be permitted into your general admission (standing room only) area after check-in closes and the tour’s production team has given approval for VIP guests to enter your general admission (standing room only) area. Please plan your evening accordingly.
If you arrive after VIP check-in closes or choose to forego early entry access, you can still use your ticket to enter any general venue entrance.

VIP MERCHANDISE
VIP merchandise will be shipped directly to each package purchaser. VIP Merchandise will not be distributed at the venue. VIP merchandise is not required for venue entry. The VIP merchandise does not include size-specific apparel.

PROPER IDENTIFICATION
Proper identification is ALWAYS required for check-in. Please note if the attendee is not the original package purchaser, they must bring a copy of the original purchasers ID. The following forms of identification will be accepted:
Valid Driver’s License
Non-Driver State-Issued Photo ID
Valid Passport
School ID

ITEMS NOT PERMITTED IN VENUE

Restrictive policies may be place in terms of what items are permitted in the venue. Plan in advance - we highly recommended you contact the venue directly or visit the venue’s website in for a list of restrictions that may apply.
For a link to the venue’s bag policy page please visit: NRG Park's Clear Bag Policy | NRG Park

GENERAL QUESTIONS // CUSTOMER SERVICE INQUIRIES
CUSTOMER SERVICE

For general questions, please feel free to contact VIP Customer Service (in advance of your show date) at [email protected]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2024-04-30 11:31 by Topi.

Date: April 30, 2024 11:37

And apparently the way the Houston venue actually handled the Early Entry VIP's was a mess. Disorganized, lack of communication, clueless security, etc.

Again, I wasn't there, this is based on reports by people who had the package.

Posted by: Djuro ()
Date: April 30, 2024 12:30

Thank you Topi.

Posted by: cwalters ()
Date: April 30, 2024 16:02

Topi
And apparently the way the Houston venue actually handled the Early Entry VIP's was a mess. Disorganized, lack of communication, clueless security, etc.

Not sure if it's related, but the pit entry in Houston was a complete mess. I arrived around 7:15 and didn't make it inside until over an hour later. They ran out of pit wristbands so a few dozen of us were just waiting off to the side forever. Past tours the wristbands were at a table once inside. In Houston you received a wristband as you scanned your ticket. It felt like nobody cared about us and they wouldn't even let us inside when it started raining. Thankfully I caught all of the Stones set from a decent spot in the pit, but I was fuming mad having to wait over an hour for someone to show up with more pit wristbands.

Posted by: Chitown23 ()
Date: April 30, 2024 16:31

I was there early in the afternoon. Very unorganized and stressful.
Security called us "animals."
Lots of mix ups with wristbands. Lots of lines.
Pit line was 1 line that combined both A & B.
Rear GA lined up next to the Pit line.
We were let out of the tunnel into the seating area just before 6.
A legit mess.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2024-04-30 16:34 by Chitown23.

Posted by: ohmercy61 ()
Date: April 30, 2024 17:09

I was there at 9am it was it was a total mess when we got to go thru the metal director it didn't work so our line was held up so when they werent looking we just walked around it then when we got thru the next gate to scan our tickets I just walked around them and asked for a wrist band they were gonna give me pit b but I needed pit a so could of got what ever i wanted they never checked if I had a ticket so basically i didn't need to buy a ticket.and the wrist bands are the same color for A and B so stupid and they gave this 1 guy the wrong 1.it was freaking awful and the tree people you know who you are cheated the whole system .

Posted by: ohmercy61 ()
Date: April 30, 2024 17:15

I Meet a guy in Chicago yesterday and when he went thru they ran out of wrist bands how in the heck do they run out of wrist bands don't they know how people are in the pit freaking pathetic. They had to wait 30 minutes for some one to get them.

Posted by: MisterDDDD ()
Date: April 30, 2024 17:40

ohmercy61
I Meet a guy in Chicago yesterday and when he went thru they ran out of wrist bands how in the heck do they run out of wrist bands don't they know how people are in the pit freaking pathetic. They had to wait 30 minutes for some one to get them.

Thirty minutes would have been great.. over an hour for some of us, as they brought *some wristbands, and then ran out again. Insult to injury, when I finally settled into the pit, I went back up the tunnel to get drinks, and on my return they had CLOSED that access to the stadium, stating no one could go back in while the bands were switching confused smiley The upside? I didn't get tossed out or arrested. Lol

Posted by: CindyC ()
Date: April 30, 2024 18:27

I also got shut out because they didn't have wristbands. We were probably all standing next to each other not knowing we were IORR people. I did meet ChrisL from IORR who was in the same predicament.

The venue handled the situation so poorly, and were very unapologetic for what was entirely their fault. Everyone kept passing the buck "we're only security, go to ticketing". At Ticketing "go back to the gate, security will bring the passes".

There was no compensation for their delay which resulting in our missing nearly the entire opening set, and as mentioned above, wouldn't even let us out of the rain which we would have missed had the bracelets been ready for us.

Once inside the pit, it was surprisingly not crowded compared to past events, and we were able to secure a nice spot next to the rail. Definitely put a damper on the evening, but luckily it was opening night and we were able to put it past us and enjoy the show.

Wasn't looking too good, but I was feeling real well.

Posted by: willprefecture ()
Date: May 1, 2024 02:47

Wishful thinking here, BUT If anyone is looking to get rid of a (extra) pair of Lucky Dip to the Vegas or Chicago shows (either), please hit me up.

This was the first time I struck out trying to get them after they went on sale since 2014. Been checking everyday hoping they maybe throw a few back up but … alas.

For the rest of you - enjoy the shows! We’ll get there one way out another

Posted by: scottie7397 ()
Date: May 4, 2024 20:47

scottie7397
Generally the Stones release additional tickets up to a week before. I haven’t seen that happen this time. Any idea why?

What is the difference between an Official Platinum ticket and a Standard adult ticket?

Date: May 4, 2024 20:58

scottie7397
scottie7397
Generally the Stones release additional tickets up to a week before. I haven’t seen that happen this time. Any idea why?

What is the difference between an Official Platinum ticket and a Standard adult ticket?

Price. Nothing else.

Posted by: JN99 ()
Date: May 4, 2024 21:27

Topi

They're very organized taking our money though aren't they?

Posted by: JadedFaded ()
Date: May 9, 2024 06:27

That’s outrageous that they handled the VIP pit so badly in Houston. I’d have been so upset, I probably would have gotten tossed out.

The process for early entry at Glendale was amazingly well-organized. First, the real early-birds were lined up outside with a couple of tents for shade. Then they checked our tickets and moved us to a location right outside the entry doors and we had 3 lines, pit A, pit B and rear GA. They even picked a spot that had afternoon shade!

Around 4:30, they moved us inside (AC!). There, we got our wrist bands. As we waited inside, we were allowed to buy food and drinks. We then heard the sound check, which I thought was a little late, because they obviously couldn’t let us down into the pit until that was over. We had to wait longer than planned before they let us down. They finally let us go down, single file, no running. Very civilized. Very shortly thereafter, the gates were opened and the stadium started filling up.

I hope the process will be equally smooth in Las Vegas.

Posted by: erikjjf ()
Date: May 9, 2024 18:54

Hackney Diamonds Tour stage design:
[stufish.com]

video: [vimeo.com]

Posted by: jiveeye ()
Date: May 11, 2024 03:11

I’m about to buy Pit A tickets to East Ruther #2 on Seatgeek and they’re saying I will be met at the venue and walked in by a representative. Is this legit? I heard there was only digital tickets for this tour.

Date: May 11, 2024 03:15

jiveeye
I’m about to buy Pit A tickets to East Ruther #2 on Seatgeek and they’re saying I will be met at the venue and walked in by a representative. Is this legit? I heard there was only digital tickets for this tour.

Can't vouch for that but if you do use a credit card to purchase and better let an AMEX card. Whenever ai have had any issue and used AMEX I got my money back

Posted by: Dan ()
Date: May 11, 2024 03:33

jiveeye

It happens.Though I am wondering if these are band tickets or if amateur sellers are misunderstanding their Lucky Dips.

Date: May 11, 2024 04:14

Box office tickets. U2 at the Sphere was like it. Venue getting high on their own supply.

Posted by: Dalgtor ()
Date: May 11, 2024 07:29

At first I thought the stage looked kind of lame and lazy, but now thinking it's brilliantly modern and looks great.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2024-05-11 07:31 by Dalgtor.

Posted by: rstass ()
Date: May 11, 2024 21:28

Hi there,

swimtothemoon wrote in the Seattle topic already that PIT A an B are availabla for face value. I checked it right now and it is still available for USD 545+fees

I have been following Las Vegas and Seattle for PIT A face value tickets in the last 20 days. I haven't seen any face v. ticket for Las Vegas and Seattle is only availabale right now, 4 days before the concert.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...5859606162636465666768Next
Current Page: 67 of 68

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1151
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home