Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...4647484950515253545556...LastNext
Current Page: 51 of 66
Re: Stones Hackney Diamonds Tour USA/Canada 2024
Posted by: daspyknows ()
Date: December 9, 2023 06:24

NashvilleBlues
Floor A row 10 seats 9-10 are $1689 each, while floor A row 10 seat 11 is $545, for Atlanta. Is the single cheaper because it’s a single? What makes the first 2 platinum and not the third?

The price.

Posted by: mariano ()
Date: December 9, 2023 07:27

smoking smiley

rear GA
Posted by: rocknrollal ()
Date: December 9, 2023 00:27

I have a rear GA ticket for Vegas. Wondering if the sound is good from there in recent tours?

Re: rear GA
Posted by: FeelslikeaGhost ()
Date: December 9, 2023 00:31

You are right by what is called the "Front of House" which is the tent where the techs mix the audio so you are basically being directly mixed to, arguably one of the best listening experiences in the entire stadium

Posted by: snorton ()
Date: December 9, 2023 00:52

Are these tix still available?
When I go to various cities for the seating map, those seats don't come up with price or availability?

Posted by: DEmerson ()
Date: December 9, 2023 01:32

Sound in rear GA, to my ears anyways, is great. Had a blast the couple times I did it. Room to dance…

Posted by: NashvilleBlues ()
Date: December 9, 2023 15:30

daspyknows
NashvilleBlues
Floor A row 10 seats 9-10 are $1689 each, while floor A row 10 seat 11 is $545, for Atlanta. Is the single cheaper because it’s a single? What makes the first 2 platinum and not the third?

The price.

eye rolling smiley Mystery solved!

Posted by: babyblue ()
Date: December 9, 2023 21:40

Someone I know just got tickets but he said he wasn’t asked for a code? So did they stop that.

Posted by: Topi ()
Date: December 9, 2023 21:56

babyblue
Someone I know just got tickets but he said he wasn’t asked for a code? So did they stop that.

Yes. The codes were only needed during the presales on Wednesday, November 29 and Thursday, November 30.

Date: December 9, 2023 22:44

Topi
babyblue

Yes. The codes were only needed during the presales on Wednesday, November 29 and Thursday, November 30.

I see thanks.

Posted by: Putty ()
Date: December 10, 2023 03:05

What’s the best way to get pit tickets for NJ or Vegas.
It’s Tickets on Sale.com a reliable site?

Posted by: daspyknows ()
Date: December 10, 2023 04:45

Putty
What’s the best way to get pit tickets for NJ or Vegas.
It’s Tickets on Sale.com a reliable site?

be patient

Date: December 10, 2023 05:08

I will have to skip Vancouver unfortunately.

Date: December 10, 2023 05:28

babyblue

Poor you!

Date: December 10, 2023 05:36

Topi
babyblue

Poor you!

Yes, wait til later maybe more released. On a brighter note I AM seeing em in 3 other places.

Date: December 10, 2023 05:55

Listen. More tickets WILL drop. It's a stadium show. You can always get a ticket.

Still early days. If nothing else, resellers will lower their prices closer to show time.

Date: December 10, 2023 18:40

I already know that don’t think will be sell out,unless it’s Vancouver which is close.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2023-12-10 18:41 by babyblue.

Date: December 10, 2023 18:43

treaclefingers
rbk
Re: Chicago. Has anyone else had AXS throwing up a box saying "Ooops, sorry! Your session has expired" as soon as you get in? It's been happening to me since the pre-sales. If you had this issue and resolved it, what did you do?

try a different browser if you haven't already, ie if you're using chrome, try Edge or Mozilla.

Treaclefingers what shows you going?

Posted by: Bosmatic1 ()
Date: December 11, 2023 05:47

Got briefly excited about tickets in lower bowl for decent prices in Vancouver but they all seem to have obstructed views, just two rows in the lower bowl section. Would be interesting to know what the obstruction is?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2023-12-11 05:48 by Bosmatic1.

Date: December 11, 2023 05:49

Bosmatic1
Got briefly excited about tickets in lower bowl for decent prices in Vancouver but they all seem to have obstructed views, just two rows in the lower bowl section. Would be interesting to know what the obstruction is?

The lighting/sound towers perhaps? Or just a side stage view?

Posted by: Bosmatic1 ()
Date: December 11, 2023 07:11

Not sure, seems to be two rows in the lower bowl back side of stadium. I’d rather have a front row upper bowl than an obstructed view lower. I was in what was considered nose bleed for Seattle 2019 but the big screens made it feel like a local bar, especially the small stage set. BC place has pretty sweet viewing from most seats so I was wondering if it was a part of the tour stage. Saw Ed Sheeran in BC place in September of this year and observed no view obstruction that was a part of BC place itself.

Posted by: DGA35 ()
Date: December 11, 2023 08:20

Bosmatic1
Not sure, seems to be two rows in the lower bowl back side of stadium. I’d rather have a front row upper bowl than an obstructed view lower. I was in what was considered nose bleed for Seattle 2019 but the big screens made it feel like a local bar, especially the small stage set. BC place has pretty sweet viewing from most seats so I was wondering if it was a part of the tour stage. Saw Ed Sheeran in BC place in September of this year and observed no view obstruction that was a part of BC place itself.

Lots of seats on the endzone say either limited view or obstructed view. As Topi mentioned, they're the lighting/sound towers. I, too, wanted to get first or second row of the upper deck versus higher up in the lower bowl. A lot cheaper but when I went on for presales, pretty much the whole upper bowl was sold out.

Posted by: treaclefingers ()
Date: December 11, 2023 14:14

babyblue
treaclefingers
rbk
Re: Chicago. Has anyone else had AXS throwing up a box saying "Ooops, sorry! Your session has expired" as soon as you get in? It's been happening to me since the pre-sales. If you had this issue and resolved it, what did you do?

try a different browser if you haven't already, ie if you're using chrome, try Edge or Mozilla.

Vancouver & Seattle.

I had considered Vegas but didn't execute the Lucky Dip plan much to my chagrin!

Posted by: bitusa2012 ()
Date: December 11, 2023 18:44

treaclefingers
babyblue
treaclefingers
rbk

Vancouver & Seattle.

I had considered Vegas but didn't execute the Lucky Dip plan much to my chagrin!

Flying in from Perth Australia to do Vegas and then Seattle. Might catch u there? On the 17th then taking a train (or Amtrak coach? Hard to tell from the ticket- looks like a coach in fact) up to Vancouver for 5 nights.

Rod

Posted by: MisterDDDD ()
Date: December 11, 2023 20:55

bitusa2012
Flying in from Perth Australia to do Vegas and then Seattle. Might catch u there? On the 17th then taking a train (or Amtrak coach? Hard to tell from the ticket- looks like a coach in fact) up to Vancouver for 5 nights.

Got confused some when I first travelled the UK for Stones shows between trains, busses, and coaches. Coaches I quickly learned are more commonly referred to as busses here.
The Amtrak train runs from Seattle to Vancouver, the type of seating is "coach"..(coach or business class are offered) likely you are on the train, which is very scenic..
A Seattle IORR meet-up would be great pre-show or day before smileys with beer

Date: December 11, 2023 22:14

treaclefingers
babyblue
treaclefingers
rbk

Vancouver & Seattle.

Vegas still have tickets

Posted by: SomeTorontoGirl ()
Date: December 11, 2023 22:56

Posted by: treaclefingers ()
Date: December 12, 2023 00:11

babyblue
treaclefingers
babyblue
treaclefingers
rbk

Vancouver & Seattle.

Vegas still have tickets

Maybe if I can flip one of my Hackney Diamond doubles...Zoetroppe anyone?!

Date: December 12, 2023 15:47

Just wondering is it possible they will play more songs than their usual set next year.

Date: December 12, 2023 16:20

babyblue
Just wondering is it possible they will play more songs than their usual set next year.

No.

Be lucky if we get 19 songs a night. Mick and Keith will be 81 next year.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...4647484950515253545556...LastNext
Current Page: 51 of 66

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1919
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home