Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...4546474849505152535455...LastNext
Current Page: 50 of 66
Re: Stones Hackney Diamonds Tour USA/Canada 2024
Posted by: MisterDDDD ()
Date: December 7, 2023 17:42

angee
Nsantoro
Which show do we think Gaga will guest for Sweet Sounds? Hoping its Metlife.

I'm gonna guess LA.

Vegas- I'm betting winking smiley

Posted by: syrel ()
Date: December 7, 2023 19:43

shattered
AXS
Thank you. I'd like you to try again on your mobile device. I want you to disable your wifi and vpn and pop up blocker if you have any on. I want you to use Google Chrome. I want you to clear the cookies and cache from Google Chrome and then restart Google Chrome. After that is complete try again on Google Chrome. I'll stand-by.

shattered
Here is the snag; I'm using a PC and not a phone. I have a phone, an old-fashioned phone.

AXS
Thank you for confirming. To begin with that is no longer an issue. Since you are not able to utilize your phone we cannot confirm whether or not it is a device/network issue. Since you can only utilize a computer I'd suggest that you try disabling any VPN that is running, plug in directly to the router/modem with an ethernet cord, and disable any pop up blockers and spam blockers. All these will impact the website because we do utilize pop ups for notifications. However due to it being a computer there are several other variables including the firewall and antivirus software that we cannot troubleshoot. You may need to contact your ISP (Internet Service Provider) to troubleshoot the computer and if necessary assist in adding the website to an exception list to the firewall/router if necessary. I apologize for the inconvenience and any frustrations this has caused.

As a reminder, If you need support in the future you can also visit [support.axs.com].

Yeah, I went around and around in circles with AXS chat; they kept telling me to do the same thing (turn off wifi, use data) despite me repeatedly saying I didn't have a phone. I also have a fixed IP address. I actually started testing to see if I was just on with an AI bot.

The magic words I eventually used was 'My IP has been blacklisted, please tell me how to get it cleared'. They did it within about 5 mins (after 20 mins infuriating chat). Might be worth a shot.

syrel

Posted by: Topi ()
Date: December 7, 2023 19:48

Chicago SMU pit packs available.

Posted by: SomeTorontoGirl ()
Date: December 7, 2023 20:23

Topi

Long gone…dammit!

Date: December 7, 2023 21:06

SomeTorontoGirl
Topi

Long gone…dammit!

Date: December 7, 2023 21:47

Posted by: eismann ()
Date: December 8, 2023 01:21

On RTL Mick has just confirmed plans to tour Europe after the US, including Germany. Nice!

the greatest rock and roll band in the world - definitely

Posted by: treaclefingers ()
Date: December 8, 2023 01:26

eismann
On RTL Mick has just confirmed plans to tour Europe after the US, including Germany. Nice!

In 2024?!

Posted by: MAF ()
Date: December 8, 2023 01:53

eismann
Where exactly an when did he say this?

Posted by: ProfessorWolf ()
Date: December 8, 2023 06:19

treaclefingers
Topi
There is no way they're gonna tour both NA and Europe next year.

Agreed...but it's interesting reading that they're in the studio doing some more recording. Finishing up the next album?

If this is true, up is down and black is white...maybe we're in for a whole other thing and who the hell knows what 2024 will bring?

i've been out of the loop for a couple days

where did you read there back in the studio?

Posted by: babyblue ()
Date: December 8, 2023 06:47

ProfessorWolf
treaclefingers
Topi
There is no way they're gonna tour both NA and Europe next year.

Agreed...but it's interesting reading that they're in the studio doing some more recording. Finishing up the next album?

If this is true, up is down and black is white...maybe we're in for a whole other thing and who the hell knows what 2024 will bring?

What about a break after US?

Date: December 8, 2023 08:07

ProfessorWolf

[iorr.org]

Posted by: ProfessorWolf ()
Date: December 8, 2023 08:42

MisterDDDD
ProfessorWolf

[iorr.org]

thanks mr. d

Posted by: FeelslikeaGhost ()
Date: December 8, 2023 21:32

Just got a message saying my seats for Denver are now considered limited view, I assume they are referring to the lighting/sound towers obstructing our view of the stage. Disappointed to say the least. I don't want to refund my Tickets because nothing left is better than what I have, and I live in Colorado so it would be silly to miss this show. Anyone got any ideas?

Date: December 8, 2023 21:49

Throw the book at them!

Posted by: makustone ()
Date: December 8, 2023 22:06

Did anyone buy tickets at the box office on the day of the show on the last no filter tour 2019? Are they available at lower prices than online sales? Do they accept cash or only credit card?

Posted by: DGA35 ()
Date: December 8, 2023 22:29

FeelslikeaGhost
Just got a message saying my seats for Denver are now considered limited view, I assume they are referring to the lighting/sound towers obstructing our view of the stage. Disappointed to say the least. I don't want to refund my Tickets because nothing left is better than what I have, and I live in Colorado so it would be silly to miss this show. Anyone got any ideas?

Can you tell us section/row/seats you have for Denver. I want to see if they're similar to where I'm sitting in Vancouver.

Date: December 8, 2023 22:42

I'm in Section 110, row 34 for Mile High Stadium

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2023-12-08 22:43 by FeelslikeaGhost.

Posted by: DGA35 ()
Date: December 8, 2023 23:30

FeelslikeaGhost
I'm in Section 110, row 34 for Mile High Stadium

I'm actually in a similar section to you, section 245 row DD which would be row 30. Hopefully I don't get a similar notification.

Looking at the map layout, what's the difference between the two larger inner towers and the two smaller outer ones?

Posted by: DeanGoodman ()
Date: December 8, 2023 23:47

FeelslikeaGhost

If you are happy to pay a premium for limited view, then hold on to them. But I think most people would drop these like a hot potato and wait for something better. And there will be something better.

Date: December 9, 2023 00:05

I'll hold on to them for now, and if something better opens up I'll go through Ticketmaster's ticket exchange process, Does anyone know how often they drop batches of tickets? I'm going with a group of 5 so it's not as simple as just waiting till day of the show and snagging 2 seats.

Posted by: babyblue ()
Date: December 9, 2023 00:09

eismann
On RTL Mick has just confirmed plans to tour Europe after the US, including Germany. Nice![/quot

2024?

Posted by: a bigger nut ()
Date: December 9, 2023 00:49

makustone
Did anyone buy tickets at the box office on the day of the show on the last no filter tour 2019? Are they available at lower prices than online sales? Do they accept cash or only credit card?

Not 2019 but 2021.
I got a Pit ticket at Charlotte and Pittsburgh box office on the show day.
Both face price $499. No additional charge. They accepted my credit card.

Posted by: BFR ()
Date: December 9, 2023 00:58

FeelslikeaGhost

I had a similar issue with the 2020 ticket for Atlanta. When I purchased the ticket in 2019, it didn't say anything about obstructed views. A few days after the tickets were purchased, I noticed they had changed to obstructed view. I had screenshots of the tickets before and after the obstructed view message was added. Even with that evidence, I had to pay $30 per seat (so $60 to change the pair) to exchange them for other seats. The only seats they had that were comparable were then much higher prices. I was livid. No amount of phone calls or emails helped. I felt like that was complete fraud on TicketMaster's part. It all ended up right in the end...sodacityflyguy got me into the pit and a spot on the rail smileys with beer

Date: December 9, 2023 01:08

BFR
FeelslikeaGhost

I had a similar issue with the 2020 ticket for Atlanta. When I purchased the ticket in 2019, it didn't say anything about obstructed views. A few days after the tickets were purchased, I noticed they had changed to obstructed view. I had screenshots of the tickets before and after the obstructed view message was added. Even with that evidence, I had to pay $30 per seat (so $60 to change the pair) to exchange them for other seats. The only seats they had that were comparable were then much higher prices. I was livid. No amount of phone calls or emails helped. I felt like that was complete fraud on TicketMaster's part. It all ended up right in the end...sodacityflyguy got me into the pit and a spot on the rail smileys with beer

I had a similar experience in Columbus in 2015 - but didn’t find out until I got to my seat. They were side stand seats adjacent to front of stage. Setting up, they had moved the stage 5-10 feet forward with the speakers blocking the view of everything but the front 5 feet of the stage. No remedy at the stadium. After I got home I pursued it - Ticketmaster said it was down to the promoters as they had changed the stage setup, and directed me to them. I got the ticket price back and some considerably greater effort resulted in the TM service charges being refunded. Maybe here the issue could be addressed with the promoter?

Date: December 9, 2023 01:24

Is there a way to contact the promoter? I agree with you that that might be my best option, I contacted both the Stadium and the Ticketmaster but have had no luck yet.

Posted by: NashvilleBlues ()
Date: December 9, 2023 01:28

Floor A row 10 seats 9-10 are $1689 each, while floor A row 10 seat 11 is $545, for Atlanta. Is the single cheaper because it’s a single? What makes the first 2 platinum and not the third?

Date: December 9, 2023 01:46

FeelslikeaGhost
Is there a way to contact the promoter? I agree with you that that might be my best option, I contacted both the Stadium and the Ticketmaster but have had no luck yet.

I think TM gave me the contact info, you may have to escalate a call to get there.

Posted by: Ellipooh ()
Date: December 9, 2023 01:57

glimmerstone
Ellipooh
I wonder if others agree that it would be useful to have the forums for the individual concert dates collected into a single pinned folder, rather than scattered through the Tell Me folder?
I’m having a hard time searching for the dates I’m interested in.
But maybe I’m just lazy…

If you go to "Tour 2024" from the home page and click on a city name in the schedule table it will take you to "Stones travel and show info" for that city.
I think this is what you are asking.

thank you, that works

***Can't you hear me knocking?***

Date: December 9, 2023 02:06

NashvilleBlues
Floor A row 10 seats 9-10 are $1689 each, while floor A row 10 seat 11 is $545, for Atlanta. Is the single cheaper because it’s a single? What makes the first 2 platinum and not the third?

"market based pricing".. a lot more people looking for pairs than a single left over.

Found out the hard way recently while buying a TM single ticket for a concert at Beacon Theatre that some tickets were only sold in pairs or more.
Front row, empty few seats popped up, yet I couldn't check out with only one of them after a "sold in pairs only" message. Frustrating to buy one some ten rows back after that.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...4546474849505152535455...LastNext
Current Page: 50 of 66

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1920
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home