Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...4445464748495051525354...LastNext
Current Page: 49 of 66
Re: Stones Hackney Diamonds Tour USA/Canada 2024
Date: December 6, 2023 16:40

Topi
Lots of standard prices tickets dropping for every show.

not NJ2 in my browser sad smiley

Posted by: treaclefingers ()
Date: December 6, 2023 16:50

Topi
They're only trying to make us LOOK paranoid!

They've achieved that goal!

Date: December 6, 2023 16:51

treaclefingers
Topi
They're only trying to make us LOOK paranoid!

They've achieved that goal!

True.

And I do consider myself a sane person.

Horrible tactics. Manipulation.

Posted by: syrel ()
Date: December 6, 2023 17:03

Just because you're paranoid doesn't mean they're not out to get you

Posted by: rbk ()
Date: December 6, 2023 18:11

Re: Chicago. Has anyone else had AXS throwing up a box saying "Ooops, sorry! Your session has expired" as soon as you get in? It's been happening to me since the pre-sales. If you had this issue and resolved it, what did you do?

Posted by: wineaux ()
Date: December 6, 2023 18:32

rbk
Re: Chicago. Has anyone else had AXS throwing up a box saying "Ooops, sorry! Your session has expired" as soon as you get in? It's been happening to me since the pre-sales. If you had this issue and resolved it, what did you do?

I've been checking multiple times daily for both Chicago shows and have never gotten that message. Good luck!

Date: December 6, 2023 19:00

rbk

try a different browser if you haven't already, ie if you're using chrome, try Edge or Mozilla.

Posted by: shattered ()
Date: December 6, 2023 19:09

rbk

Yes. I use a PC and not a phone. Their IT dept blocked my login because they though I was a bot.

Posted by: waterrats ()
Date: December 6, 2023 22:39

shattered
rbk

Yes. I use a PC and not a phone. Their IT dept blocked my login because they though I was a bot.

Might help too: Try a VPN-Connection (free in Opera browser) and/or empty the AXS-cookies via the browser inspector (PC: usually CRTL+Shift+i) or check if you have a fixed IP - if not, that changes every now and then, with a new IP try again...

Posted by: MidnightGambler ()
Date: December 7, 2023 02:38

Hello from France.

The same for me (what a shame)

Their IT dept blocked my login too because they though I was a bot.

I tried from my IPad and from my SAMSUNG phone. Always blocked, always blocked, always blocked.

I was looking for Seattle...

Posted by: FeelslikeaGhost ()
Date: December 7, 2023 02:49

Does anyone know if the bottom-bowl corner seats are any good? Im sitting in section 110, row 34 at Mile High Stadium and want to know if I have a good view of the stage.

Posted by: Pvk2 ()
Date: December 7, 2023 03:45

Your going have great view. Check the app or web site - A view from my seat. It has all of the stadiums and pictures of views from seats.
Drink plenty of fluids.. altitude will crush you. Rock on

Posted by: CJFP ()
Date: December 7, 2023 05:56

Still in shock by how expensive the Cleveland tickets were. Nosebleeds were $600 plus... the very top sections! Incredibly disappointed.

Date: December 7, 2023 06:11

MidnightGambler
Hello from France.

I tried from my IPad and from my SAMSUNG phone. Always blocked, always blocked, always blocked.

Try a chat with them.

Posted by: Topi ()
Date: December 7, 2023 06:12

CJFP
Still in shock by how expensive the Cleveland tickets were. Nosebleeds were $600 plus... the very top sections! Incredibly disappointed.

On Ticketmaster - Standard Admission(face value) ticket? I am seeing Platinums for 500 + fees, but you gotta forget about Platinums and only search for "Standard" tickets.

If you go to Ticketmaster now and filter out the Platinums it shows you some "Preferred Aisle Seating" tickets for 109 USD + fees. Section 531 for example.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2023-12-07 06:14 by Topi.

Posted by: Dalgtor ()
Date: December 7, 2023 06:57

Did anyone see any Rear GA's available at MetLife? I haven't seen any available yet.

Posted by: CJFP ()
Date: December 7, 2023 07:17

Topi
CJFP

On Ticketmaster - Standard Admission(face value) ticket? I am seeing Platinums for 500 + fees, but you gotta forget about Platinums and only search for "Standard" tickets.

If you go to Ticketmaster now and filter out the Platinums it shows you some "Preferred Aisle Seating" tickets for 109 USD + fees. Section 531 for example.

The ones for $109 are single tickets all by themselves! Not going alone sadly

Posted by: Beast ()
Date: December 7, 2023 11:56

shattered
MidnightGambler
Hello from France.

Try a chat with them.

Happened to me, too. I only got unblocked after about 48 hours. Then for another 24 hours or so after that it would only send codes to my email address and not to my phone.

Posted by: babyblue ()
Date: December 7, 2023 13:42

What’s this I read of a Britain/England tour and a big one? Hmmm Sept? Maybe that’s what Apr start.

Date: December 7, 2023 13:59

Where did you read that?

Posted by: leteyer ()
Date: December 7, 2023 14:22

Beast
shattered
MidnightGambler
Hello from France.

Try a chat with them.

Happened to me, too. I only got unblocked after about 48 hours. Then for another 24 hours or so after that it would only send codes to my email address and not to my phone.

I am also in France and it happend to me too. I did got in with my phone unableing my home WIFI. The problem seem to be my VPN, so that is the most stupid thing that has ever happened to me with Ticketmaster

Posted by: babyblue ()
Date: December 7, 2023 15:39

Topi
Where did you read that?

It popped up on my Facebook in left hand side where different stuff is listed. Also said details in next few days…I dunno bout that. Stones haven’t gave any indication of that. But don’t they need months to rest up after July 17? Got me wondering.Hmmm….if true they are on a roll.

Date: December 7, 2023 16:15

There is no way they're gonna tour both NA and Europe next year.

Posted by: Beast ()
Date: December 7, 2023 16:17

leteyer
Beast
shattered
MidnightGambler
Hello from France.

Try a chat with them.

I am also in France and it happend to me too. I did got in with my phone unableing my home WIFI. The problem seem to be my VPN, so that is the most stupid thing that has ever happened to me with Ticketmaster

I was deliberately using a device with no VPN software on it at all. If I use other devices with VPN switched on, Ticketmaster thinks I'm a bot from the very start and completely bars access to any ticket pages. It should perhaps focus instead on identifying the true bots and leaving innocent purchasers be.

Date: December 7, 2023 16:30

The only VPN that worked for me was a FortiClient VPN through my workplace.

Posted by: Nsantoro ()
Date: December 7, 2023 17:17

Which show do we think Gaga will guest for Sweet Sounds? Hoping its Metlife.

Posted by: angee ()
Date: December 7, 2023 17:25

Nsantoro
Which show do we think Gaga will guest for Sweet Sounds? Hoping its Metlife.

I'm gonna guess LA.

~"Love is Strong"~

Date: December 7, 2023 17:30

Topi
There is no way they're gonna tour both NA and Europe next year.

Agreed...but it's interesting reading that they're in the studio doing some more recording. Finishing up the next album?

If this is true, up is down and black is white...maybe we're in for a whole other thing and who the hell knows what 2024 will bring?

Date: December 7, 2023 17:35

AXS
Thank you. I'd like you to try again on your mobile device. I want you to disable your wifi and vpn and pop up blocker if you have any on. I want you to use Google Chrome. I want you to clear the cookies and cache from Google Chrome and then restart Google Chrome. After that is complete try again on Google Chrome. I'll stand-by.

shattered
Here is the snag; I'm using a PC and not a phone. I have a phone, an old-fashioned phone.

AXS
Thank you for confirming. To begin with that is no longer an issue. Since you are not able to utilize your phone we cannot confirm whether or not it is a device/network issue. Since you can only utilize a computer I'd suggest that you try disabling any VPN that is running, plug in directly to the router/modem with an ethernet cord, and disable any pop up blockers and spam blockers. All these will impact the website because we do utilize pop ups for notifications. However due to it being a computer there are several other variables including the firewall and antivirus software that we cannot troubleshoot. You may need to contact your ISP (Internet Service Provider) to troubleshoot the computer and if necessary assist in adding the website to an exception list to the firewall/router if necessary. I apologize for the inconvenience and any frustrations this has caused.

As a reminder, If you need support in the future you can also visit [support.axs.com].

Date: December 7, 2023 17:36

Next album.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...4445464748495051525354...LastNext
Current Page: 49 of 66

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2179
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home