Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...4142434445464748495051...LastNext
Current Page: 46 of 66
Re: Stones Hackney Diamonds Tour USA/Canada 2024
Posted by: kovach ()
Date: December 4, 2023 15:33

bcbud
KeefRichards88
Are all tickets mobile now? Trying to get a stub to keep as a suvenior but looks like ticketmaster and stubhub will only do mobile tickets. What if you don't have a mobile phone?

This is the message I received earlier tonight from Ticketmaster for those of us without mobile phones:

We appreciate your notifying us about your ticket inquiry. I understand that you have no cell phone or tablet to access your tickets.

If you are having trouble accessing a device upon entry, please redirect to the venue's Mobile Resolution window. Your tickets will be waiting at the venue’s Mobile Resolution window which is usually opened one hour prior to the event and is normally located near the venue’s main entrance. Please remember to bring these three things in order to pick up the tickets:

• Your photo ID
• Your order number
• The credit card you used to buy the tickets

Don't worry, we've got you. Simply visit the venue's mobile resolution window. You’ll want to have your ID and order number for them to be able to help you regarding your tickets.

Anybody know if AXS does something like this too?

Posted by: bv ()
Date: December 4, 2023 16:06

DGA35
I still think that the sections in the lower and upper bowl right beside the stage will go on sale eventually.

One thing to mention is BV's 2024 tour page with the venues and capacities. BC Place is listed as 60000 but it's no where near that for concerts. For this concert, capacity is about 47000. Same as all the other venues listed. Just checking attendances at previous shows in 2019, 2021 etc: LA 40838 X 2 shows, Seattle 53363, New York 52482 x 2, Chicago 49114 x 2 all the same venues.

It is all about how they place the stage front, and how much space they take up for backstage. Also, who said they always sell out?

Example:

BC Place
Record attendance 65,061 (September 2, 2023, Ed Sheeran
The Rolling Stones Sat Nov 25, 2006 : 51,000

Bjornulf

Posted by: Shott ()
Date: December 4, 2023 16:24

That gives me a nice memory of the ABB show in Vancouver where Bonnie Raitt came out with the Stones for Shine a Light.

Posted by: lukuc ()
Date: December 4, 2023 17:25

Flex prices = Stones set price and event organizer priced it according market value.
So maybe Stones are not 100% on it, or they set basic price and gave quite lot free hand to event organizer.

It is written in ticket filter.
Official Platinum details
The Event Organizer has priced these tickets according to their market value. Tickets do not include VIP packages. Availability and pricing are subject to change.

So Event organizer do the same thing as ticket trafficker, but officially, because ticket traffickers was selling tickets for market value price.

Posted by: babyblue ()
Date: December 4, 2023 18:21

I’m sure more seats will be released in coming months for Vancouver. I think many concerts hold back tickets and box office at the stadium sells on concert day.

Will the Stones perform in indoor arenas ?
Posted by: flilflam ()
Date: December 3, 2023 02:45

I have seen the Stones five times and enjoyed them all, but I hate seeing them in the outdoor areas. I have been rained on and made miserable by the cold. The screens are too tiny for such large crowds, and the sound quality is poor.

Any one heard any rumors about the location of any indoor gigs ?

Re: Will the Stones perform in indoor arenas ?
Posted by: crholmstrom ()
Date: December 3, 2023 02:51

flilflam
I have seen the Stones five times and enjoyed them all, but I hate seeing them in the outdoor areas. I have been rained on and made miserable by the cold. The screens are too tiny for such large crowds, and the sound quality is poor.

Las Vegas is indoors & LA has a roof although it is open air. Glendale is indoors also.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2023-12-03 02:51 by crholmstrom.

Posted by: Aquamarine ()
Date: December 3, 2023 03:05

I saw them at the NRG stadium in Houston in 2019 (?), and they closed the roof because rain was forecast. It was awesome, because it had been so hot before the show, plus the rain had stopped by the time we came out. Also the indoor vibe was 100% better.

Posted by: DeanGoodman ()
Date: December 3, 2023 03:07

crholmstrom
flilflam

Las Vegas is indoors & LA has a roof although it is open air. Glendale is indoors also.

To clarify, SoFi in L.A. has a translucent, nonretractable roof, but is open on the sides to allow the SoCal breeze in. You'll be made miserable by lots of things there, but not the cold.

Posted by: Paddy ()
Date: December 3, 2023 04:43

BC Place has a roof but the sound can be hit or miss. I was there most recently for GnR and the sound on the floor at least was great. (Some of the sounds from Axl were not so great)

Posted by: Big Al ()
Date: December 3, 2023 04:57

I think filiflam is referring to arenas; not stadiums that have a roof.

I don’t think the Stones will play arenas on a regular basis again, as it’ll mean having to perform more shows. Either that, or the prices will be unaffordable for too many. The stones want to perform to as many people as possible, whilst doing as fewer shows as they can. That’s why they perform stadiums, only.

Posted by: Topi ()
Date: December 3, 2023 13:13

No.

Posted by: Elmo Lewis ()
Date: December 3, 2023 14:26

Atlanta has a retractable roof that I'm sure will be closed due to heat.

It rained like crazy during the show in 2021. Roof was closed.

Posted by: Dan ()
Date: December 3, 2023 21:01

They might play the Sphere at the end of the tour or gravy gig after the stadium crew is sent home (ala Hard Rock Hollywood, FL or Waldbuhne) but they won't be announced for months.

Posted by: snoopy2 ()
Date: December 3, 2023 21:50

DeanGoodman
crholmstrom
flilflam

To clarify, SoFi in L.A. has a translucent, nonretractable roof, but is open on the sides to allow the SoCal breeze in. You'll be made miserable by lots of things there, but not the cold.

I’ve yet to check that place out, what are some of the things that makes one miserable?

Posted by: treaclefingers ()
Date: December 3, 2023 21:54

Paddy
BC Place has a roof but the sound can be hit or miss. I was there most recently for GnR and the sound on the floor at least was great. (Some of the sounds from Axl were not so great)

Lol

Posted by: syrel ()
Date: December 4, 2023 20:25

And just like that, around 500 regular priced tickets have appeared in Vancouver that were not available yesterday. Mainly lower tier (nothing on the floor), and some of them still crazy prices ($600 for a 'side view' seat??) but, still, suddenly available by some miraculous power.
syrel

Posted by: DGA35 ()
Date: December 4, 2023 20:40

bv
DGA35
I still think that the sections in the lower and upper bowl right beside the stage will go on sale eventually.

One thing to mention is BV's 2024 tour page with the venues and capacities. BC Place is listed as 60000 but it's no where near that for concerts. For this concert, capacity is about 47000. Same as all the other venues listed. Just checking attendances at previous shows in 2019, 2021 etc: LA 40838 X 2 shows, Seattle 53363, New York 52482 x 2, Chicago 49114 x 2 all the same venues.

It is all about how they place the stage front, and how much space they take up for backstage. Also, who said they always sell out?

Example:

BC Place
Record attendance 65,061 (September 2, 2023, Ed Sheeran
The Rolling Stones Sat Nov 25, 2006 : 51,000

Hi BV the Ed Sheeran was a record for any event in BC Place, his stage was in the round so every seat was sold as well as the floor, beating the old record by U2 from several years ago, when they had that spider stage which had seating behind as well.
2006 show was before the stadium was renovated and currently has about 5000 less seats than before so now pretty much every sold out concert with a stage on the endzone is about 45000 give or take.

Posted by: SomeTorontoGirl ()
Date: December 4, 2023 20:45

syrel
And just like that, around 500 regular priced tickets have appeared in Vancouver that were not available yesterday. Mainly lower tier (nothing on the floor), and some of them still crazy prices ($600 for a 'side view' seat??) but, still, suddenly available by some miraculous power.
syrel

Those side seats - Sec 238 - come in at $598. Is that basically face value? It looks like it after getting rid of the packages.

Date: December 4, 2023 20:56

SomeTorontoGirl
syrel
syrel

Those side seats - Sec 238 - come in at $598. Is that basically face value? It looks like it after getting rid of the packages.

So they've stripped those packages off? That's good. Just sell the gosh darn seats already!

Posted by: syrel ()
Date: December 4, 2023 20:59

SomeTorontoGirl

Yeah. You can filter so only "standard admission" (is face value) are shown. What is unclear (to me anyway) is whether FV on a standard admission can change. Flex pricing has conventionally meant "platinum" but that doesn't mean it will always be like that.

Syrel

Date: December 4, 2023 21:12

Thanks Syrel - got 2 where I wanted them! I had done the filters, but still did a double-take at the price. Still…one more down! Now…Mama needs a Pit ticket for Chicago 1. Fingers and everything else crossed.

Posted by: WealthAndTaste ()
Date: December 4, 2023 21:19

LOL @ $889 “platinum” nosebleeds.

Date: December 4, 2023 21:20

Topi
Paddy
Let all us Vancouver Stones fans be happy when we get that second gig announced and it’s in the Commodore Ballroom.
grinning smiley

Pre-party at the Roxy too? winking smiley

I walked in on a strange scenario in the Roxy toilets last time I was there…

Date: December 4, 2023 21:22

Paddy
Topi
Paddy
Let all us Vancouver Stones fans be happy when we get that second gig announced and it’s in the Commodore Ballroom.
grinning smiley

You can”t just leave it at that… eye popping smiley

Date: December 4, 2023 21:42

SomeTorontoGirl
Paddy
Topi
Paddy
grinning smiley

You can”t just leave it at that… eye popping smiley

grinning smiley There was some sexual activity happeningt between 2 gentlemen and thats as detailed as I’m prepared to go.

Posted by: DGA35 ()
Date: December 4, 2023 21:45

Just checking ticketmaster, looks like more tickets were released for BC Place, beside the stage and on the endzone.

Posted by: PaintitBlue ()
Date: December 4, 2023 23:11

Right?? They look a bit inconspicuous amongst the “$12,700” lower tier back of the stadium official platinum tix dont they? Almost like they want folks to think welll…thats a hell of a deal now ($600 for a seat in the rafters)? It’s basicallay legal racketeering. Yet here we are

syrel
syrel

Posted by: James Kirk ()
Date: December 4, 2023 23:38

Is it me or do tickets seem to be selling a little faster than the last few tours?

Date: December 4, 2023 23:47

James Kirk
Is it me or do tickets seem to be selling a little faster than the last few tours?

two words. Hackney Diamonds.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...4142434445464748495051...LastNext
Current Page: 46 of 66

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2283
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home