Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...3637383940414243444546...LastNext
Current Page: 41 of 67
Re: Stones Hackney Diamonds Tour USA/Canada 2024
Posted by: dnewton99 ()
Date: December 1, 2023 16:57

Correct - most times requires one window and only one device. Some people have made it work but most not. The sessions thing probably showed my phone, and one of my other PCs had been on TM just looking around before pre-sale and it registers them as still open. Since I was signed onto google/chrome in all devices it knows it is one person, one google account. I was baffled when I kept getting suspended session from TM with one device, one window as only thing open. But apparently Chrome shadow stays there on other devices - see instructions below. You can try logging out of Chrome or going incognito but might still see multiple windows on one IP address.

PaintMonkeyManBlack
dnewton99
TIP: If Ticketmaster message "Suspended your session"

In Chrome, go into Manage your google account, security, Manage your devices and exit all the open sessions except the current one.

Realized even powered off devices show live session on Chrome and I have 4 or 5 laptops and tablet (I am tech industry/addicted). Yikes. Also you can try incognito window. Here is the Chrome fix screenshots - probably works same on Edge. I got suspended session on Edge too even though I was diligent about only having one window open and one account.
you cant do multiple windows right? You need to be logged on to search tickets?

Posted by: mgshorr ()
Date: December 1, 2023 17:08

For Orlando, does anyone know why...

1) No Pit Tix are available on TicketMaster?

2) Floor Seats in sections 2/4 all say "Platinum!" and cost $18 bagillion dollars???? I thought TM was FaceValue....

Posted by: Meteor ()
Date: December 1, 2023 17:12

still no pit or GA for cleveland.
$2K+ on the floor
LDs currently "sold out" for cleveland

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2023-12-01 17:18 by Meteor.

Posted by: syrel ()
Date: December 1, 2023 17:13

mgshorr

2) Floor Seats in sections 2/4 all say "Platinum!" and cost $18 bagillion dollars???? I thought TM was FaceValue....

1. They are trying to get people to buy the higher priced packages first.

2. Tm Platinum = "flex pricing". They see if anyone bites at those prices, and if not they start dropping the price.

syrel

Date: December 1, 2023 17:14

not a single pit to be found in NYC

Posted by: jcstone47 ()
Date: December 1, 2023 17:15

I guess ticketmaster F'd up because only the platinum are available

Posted by: mgshorr ()
Date: December 1, 2023 17:16

Great insights, thanks. Also, awful insights haha. What a bunch of crooks.

syrel
mgshorr

1. They are trying to get people to buy the higher priced packages first.

2. Tm Platinum = "flex pricing". They see if anyone bites at those prices, and if not they start dropping the price.

syrel

Date: December 1, 2023 17:18

Artificial scarcity - more will drop. Regular PIT will become available. It takes patience. Might not be this week though but they WILL show up. They always do.

PaintMonkeyManBlack
not a single pit to be found in NYC

Date: December 1, 2023 17:18

jcstone47
not as much as AXS where the sale didnt even start

Date: December 1, 2023 17:19

they withhold a ton to get the big dollars. they release more regular PIT later - trust me. You can get them. But you may have to check once a day for next couple of weeks. They release them off and on for months.

mgshorr

Date: December 1, 2023 17:24

jcstone47

Not a F-up. It's their strategy.

Date: December 1, 2023 17:27

Concerts are NEVER sold out. They always drop more tickets. Some are holdbacks and some is just pure "artificial scarcity" - treat it like airline tickets. More pop up for acceptable prices. It is hard if you want to plan a trip but there are always more tickets.

Posted by: livefromuk ()
Date: December 1, 2023 17:28

Wow....... just wow. The Linc in Philly is pretty much sold out outside of maybe 3-400 platinum tickets, which is nothing. No VIP packages either.

Glad as I was able to scoop up FV pits during the presales. They really pumped out tix during these last two days.

While yes, there will be drops, resale will be turned on at some point, the boys are MOVING tickets in Philly, even with 2 shows at Metlife relatively close by. (Not sure what some of the other dates look like.)

Posted by: WealthAndTaste ()
Date: December 1, 2023 17:30

None of these places are remotely sold out or scarce for inventory.

Posted by: Jeter1984 ()
Date: December 1, 2023 17:31

If the Stones don't charge enough for their tickets, then the secondary market will. No sense complaining, a ticket is worth what someone is willing to pay for it.

Date: December 1, 2023 17:34

They withhold many thousands - artificial scarcity. Check in a week and you will see.

livefromuk
Wow....... just wow. The Linc in Philly is pretty much sold out outside of maybe 3-400 platinum tickets, which is nothing. No VIP packages either.

Glad as I was able to scoop up FV pits during the presales. They really pumped out tix during these last two days.

While yes, there will be drops, resale will be turned on at some point, the boys are MOVING tickets in Philly, even with 2 shows at Metlife relatively close by. (Not sure what some of the other dates look like.)

Posted by: MisterDDDD ()
Date: December 1, 2023 17:35

Houston Waiting room open..

Date: December 1, 2023 17:37

That said, I do think it unusual and pretty brazen to initially offer almost no tickets at regular face at all.

Date: December 1, 2023 17:44

dnewton99
They withhold many thousands - artificial scarcity. Check in a week and you will see.

livefromuk

Actually this is 100% not true. I know the person that runs the ticket office for the Eagles / Linc and he confirmed, it's basically sold out at this point. If there were "thousands" of tickets available they would currently be listed as VIP packages or Platinum tickets.

Could there be small blocks released at some point that are held back, yes, but "thousands"...... NOPE!

Date: December 1, 2023 17:45

Maybe the Eagles run things differently, but for The Stones, it's true. Keep watching over the next weeks/months. We've been here before.
syrel

Date: December 1, 2023 17:47

livefromuk
dnewton99

livefromuk

Actually this is 100% not true. I know the person that runs the ticket office for the Eagles / Linc and he confirmed, it's basically sold out at this point. If there were "thousands" of tickets available they would currently be listed as VIP packages or Platinum tickets.

Could there be small blocks released at some point that are held back, yes, but "thousands"...... NOPE!
no thousands, but thens thousands.

they are releasing small blocks from the beginning.

Date: December 1, 2023 17:49

syrel
Maybe the Eagles run things differently, but for The Stones, it's true. Keep watching over the next weeks/months. We've been here before.
syrel

I understand how this "works" as I've been going to shows all over the world for the past 30 years.

I'm telling you, outside of turning on "resale" and maybe a few rows opening up closer to the date of the show there will NOT be "thousands".

And it's not about the "Eagles doing things differently". He oversees the actual box office for the venue and all onsales.

But by all means, feel free to post / message me when I'm "wrong" in a few few weeks.

Date: December 1, 2023 17:50

You seem to know a lot about this for someone with 43 posts.
syrel

Date: December 1, 2023 17:52

syrel
You seem to know a lot about this for someone with 43 posts.
syrel

That literally has nothing to do with anything. LOL

Still waiting to be proven wrong!

Date: December 1, 2023 17:54

livefromuk
syrel
syrel

I understand how this "works" as I've been going to shows all over the world for the past 30 years.

I'm telling you, outside of turning on "resale" and maybe a few rows opening up closer to the date of the show there will NOT be "thousands".

And it's not about the "Eagles doing things differently". He oversees the actual box office for the venue and all onsales.

But by all means, feel free to post / message me when I'm "wrong" in a few few weeks.

they want to sell out the show one day in advance. This would mean they had the optimum pricing.

Posted by: ohmercy61 ()
Date: December 1, 2023 18:02

Does anyone know how many each pit holds ?

Date: December 1, 2023 18:05

PaintMonkeyManBlack
livefromuk
syrel
syrel

they want to sell out the show one day in advance. This would mean they had the optimum pricing.

Agree, they hit it just right in terms of pricing, presales, demand, a high likely hood of this being their "last US shows" (I know eye roll) and a fan base / demographic that will spend.

Posted by: tb64 ()
Date: December 1, 2023 18:16

I have my LD for Philadelphia but no pit available ...

Date: December 1, 2023 18:32

The ticketing isn’t managed by the venue, so I’m not sure how much someone at the stadium would or would not necessarily know, but the question is whether and when anyone saw significant general inventory available or was able to buy it. I never saw it and I don’t think anyone else did here, either.

Here’s what I have seen in Philly: limited to no general availability at the start of the DIAMONDS presale. There was decent availability of packages and premium seats, and very limited general inventory you had to hunt for. I have seen reports of a trickle of pits and rear GA bought by people here but otherwise almost no reports of buying tickets at face. There *were* lots of seats available in contiguous blocks in the rear of lower sections in the AARP presale at face that were managed as separate inventory - those presumably have sold, but nothing in the front.

Now, I got in a couple minutes late in the first presale and did not check the venue presales yesterday, but other than the AARP never ever saw very much other than premiums and packages available and I think that’s largely consistent with what others have said here.

Posted by: Jeter1984 ()
Date: December 1, 2023 18:34

"Face Value" is an arbitrary number. With the technology available now, you almost have to think of tickets sales as auctions.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...3637383940414243444546...LastNext
Current Page: 41 of 67

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1937
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home