Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...1415161718192021222324...LastNext
Current Page: 19 of 66
Re: Stones Hackney Diamonds Tour USA/Canada 2024
Posted by: jiveeye ()
Date: November 27, 2023 03:16

Can you buy a diamond pit ticket without buying a package? Or do I have to buy a package to get the pit ticket?

I’m trying to buy pit tickets for Ronnie’s side

Posted by: babyblue ()
Date: November 27, 2023 03:54

DGA35
To treacle, babyblue, beasty and others looking at Vancouver tickets. Ticketmaster has a layout of BC Place for tickets. Below the map it says it does not reflect availability of tickets, however, it does look pretty detailed including the layout of the floor with pit, A and B sections and rear general admission.
My biggest surprise is that there's sections that are not quite behind the stage that showing as available. Normally, in the bottom level, the last 2 sections wouldn't be for sale and the last 4 sections in the upper level wouldn't be for sale. Wondering if the new stage will be more open for more sales beside and almost behind the stage.
BC Place has a longer and wider floor than most US stadiums because it's designed for Canadian football which is 110 yard field with 20 yard end zones so 150 total yards as opposed to 120 for US field. Therefore, the general admission area is a lot bigger.

So you’re only going one show, that’s unfortunate DGA. Better than none. I’m going at least 3. I really should skip Vancouver as sound is not good…but will be hard to do.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2023-11-27 03:55 by babyblue.

Posted by: Topi ()
Date: November 27, 2023 04:33

jiveeye
Can you buy a diamond pit ticket without buying a package? Or do I have to buy a package to get the pit ticket?

I’m trying to buy pit tickets for Ronnie’s side

No package needed.

Date: November 27, 2023 04:35

JadedFaded
Topi
I think they introduced Early Entry for pit for the 2022 tour and apparently are keeping it that way.

Do we know if early entry tickets will be sold for this tour? I am not tall and also not fast!

We do. AXS has the VIP pack info up on their website here:

[www.axs.com]

START ME UP PACKAGE
Includes:

One Awesome General Admission Floor Ticket in the ULTRA-Exclusive Pit *
• Package Includes First Access to the Pit (Before All Standard Ticket Holders)
Exclusive Rolling Stones VIP Merchandise
• One Brilliant ‘Stones Tour ’24 Hackney Diamonds’ VIP Tour Gift (Designed Exclusively for VIPs)
• One Commemorative Rolling Stones VIP Tour Laminate & Matching Lanyard

Posted by: SomeTorontoGirl ()
Date: November 27, 2023 04:48

Posted by: JadedFaded ()
Date: November 27, 2023 05:33

Topi
JadedFaded
Topi
I think they introduced Early Entry for pit for the 2022 tour and apparently are keeping it that way.

Do we know if early entry tickets will be sold for this tour? I am not tall and also not fast!

[www.axs.com]

START ME UP PACKAGE
Includes:

• One Brilliant ‘Stones Tour ’24 Hackney Diamonds’ VIP Tour Gift (Designed Exclusively for VIPs)

Thanks. This is only showing for Houston so far.

Date: November 27, 2023 06:34

No reason it wouldn't be the same across the board.

And you watch those packs run for 1500 USD easily.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2023-11-27 06:40 by Topi.

Date: November 27, 2023 06:40

Big week coming up, people!

Get what you need.

Do not get what you don't need.

Here's a Tickets 101 as posted by a friend in the Shidoobee Facebook group:

Tickets 101

- If you don't see good seats during the presale don't be surprised. Sometimes they only put expensive packages up along with limited seats. This applies to the AARP presale and the "fan presale".

- Don't pay attention to the scalper sites. They don't have any tickets yet.

- During the general on sale if you see what you are looking for, grab them. If you don't, be patient. They don't put every ticket on sale at 10am. Tickets are sometimes released in waves. During the last several tours many of us got in line and saw nothing good available. We refreshed or stayed active and 10 minutes later good tickets appeared.

- People will put tickets in their cart, not complete the transaction in time, and then the tickets get rereleased. Be optimistic.

- Know what you are willing to pay. If you have that in mind when going for tickets you will be far happier.

- Flex pricing sucks but it can also work to your advantage. If tickets are not selling well (especially in the lower and upper bowl) they lower the pricing to make it move. Likely not during the presale but definitely as the weeks and months move on.

- Outstanding cheap tickets no longer exist. Back in the late 90s and early 00s it was common to find amazing $100 tickets scattered throughout. In general that is gone. The money machine is at work and Stones Co is not charitable.

- We haven't heard anything about the lucky dips yet. The moment they get announced, someone will post here. There is a whole different set of rules for these tickets. Your best bet is to go in optimistic that you will receive decent seats. Worst case scenario, you are in the stadium with half price nosebleed seats.

This has been your friendly Ticketmaster stress post. I'm sure others will have more sage advice. Pit tickets on you all!

Posted by: JadedFaded ()
Date: November 27, 2023 07:10

Topi

This tour is going to put me in the poorhouse!

Posted by: DGA35 ()
Date: November 27, 2023 07:46

SomeTorontoGirl

Worst waiting room ever! D'oh!

Posted by: DGA35 ()
Date: November 27, 2023 07:53

MisterDDDD
DGA35
To treacle, babyblue, beasty and others looking at Vancouver tickets. Ticketmaster has a layout of BC Place for tickets. Below the map it says it does not reflect availability of tickets, however, it does look pretty detailed including the layout of the floor with pit, A and B sections and rear general admission.
My biggest surprise is that there's sections that are not quite behind the stage that showing as available. Normally, in the bottom level, the last 2 sections wouldn't be for sale and the last 4 sections in the upper level wouldn't be for sale. Wondering if the new stage will be more open for more sales beside and almost behind the stage.
BC Place has a longer and wider floor than most US stadiums because it's designed for Canadian football which is 110 yard field with 20 yard end zones so 150 total yards as opposed to 120 for US field. Therefore, the general admission area is a lot bigger.

Interesting.. I do recall the GA being a lot bigger because of the field, but it does look like there may be something to the more open stage.

Compared the layout with Seattle's and there indeed seems to be behind the stage seats available for it as well.. plot thickens.
May just be generic layouts for now.. but ?

Seattle (top) vs Vancouver layouts

On Ticketmaster, the Boston and Atlanta layouts look to be more correct in my opinion than the Vancouver layout.

Date: November 27, 2023 07:58

JadedFaded
Topi

This tour is going to put me in the poorhouse!

Date: November 27, 2023 12:04

stage layout is the same as 2022 on the maps.

Posted by: bitusa2012 ()
Date: November 27, 2023 13:33

PaintMonkeyManBlack

So possibly we’re thinking it may be the same horrid, what looked like cardboard cut outs for the tiny video screens, stages? Yuck.

Rod

Posted by: Meteor ()
Date: November 27, 2023 13:35

JadedFaded
Topi
JadedFaded
Topi

[www.axs.com]

START ME UP PACKAGE
Includes:

and Chicago. The two AXS venues...

Date: November 27, 2023 13:37

bitusa2012
PaintMonkeyManBlack

So possibly we’re thinking it may be the same horrid, what looked like cardboard cut outs for the tiny video screens, stages? Yuck.

What did Hairball call the stage? A Spanish omelette?

It really was underwhelming.

It should be pointed out, though, that the same layout was in place on the 2019 and 2021 US tours as well. Pits on both sides of the catwalk, seats behind, and GA all the way back.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2023-11-27 13:37 by Topi.

Date: November 27, 2023 13:39

Meteor
JadedFaded
Topi
JadedFaded
Topi

[www.axs.com]

START ME UP PACKAGE
Includes:

and Chicago. The two AXS venues...

Whose venue it is has nothing to do with it basically. The promoter is the one selling the packages. TM and AXS are just middle men at the end of the day.

New Orleans 2024
Posted by: Purple Haze ()
Date: November 27, 2023 12:01

Everybody knows if the Stones will play their complete show in New Orleans?

Posted by: The Worst. ()
Date: November 27, 2023 13:51

bitusa2012
PaintMonkeyManBlack

The stage floor has been more or less the same since 2014. On Fire, Zip Code, Olé, No Filter and Sixty had basically the same floor layout. We don't know the backdrop, scenery and screens yet. I guess they'll bring a totally new stage design in line with the new album that is heavily promoted world wide.

Re: New Orleans 2024
Date: November 27, 2023 14:15

Purple Haze
Everybody knows if the Stones will play their complete show in New Orleans?

They will.

Posted by: Rip This ()
Date: November 27, 2023 14:24

Ive never seen a show in the pit...is it worth it? best seats I ever had were like 15 rows back from the stage courtesy a former contact back in NYC.....is the Pit worth it?...is it standing room only?....thanks in advance.

Date: November 27, 2023 14:27

Pit is standing room only.

It's like flying business class. Once you do it, you'll never want to go back to coach again winking smiley

However, is it worth it, is another question. 500 USD + fees is a lot of money for sure.

For me, the sweet spot to view a concert is in the back of the pit. You're close enough to see the whole stage well and the sound is good, there's a back rail to chill and lean against, no one's pushing from behind, and you're not too close. If you're in the first row, you'll miss half of the stage because of its height and the catwalk.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2023-11-27 14:28 by Topi.

Posted by: Doxa ()
Date: November 27, 2023 14:29

Seemingly the tour made the Finnish headlines finally. Thanks due to the sponsor!grinning smiley

- Doxa

Date: November 27, 2023 14:29

Doxa
Seemingly the tour made the Finnish headlines finally. Thanks due to the sponsor!grinning smiley

- Doxa

Lots of great headlines in Finland today. The skier with the frozen p*nis and the Stones tour sponsored by AARP.

Never mind what's happening out East.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2023-11-27 14:29 by Topi.

Date: November 27, 2023 14:41

Presale legalese mumbo jumbo:[uk-umg.com]

THE ROLLING STONES NORTH AMERICA TOUR – PRE-SALE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. We are POLYDOR RECORDS, a division of Universal Music Operations Limited a company registered in England and Wales at 4 Pancras Square, London, N1 4AG (“UMO”) who operate the website [www.polydor.co.uk]
2. To access the exclusive pre-sale window for tickets to the ROLLING STONES NORTH AMERICA TOUR (“Tour”) submit your email address via the online form: [uk-umg.com] by 9am PT Tuesday 28th November. No purchase necessary. One pre-sale code per person. The pre-sale code will give you access to buy Tour tickets in accordance with these terms.

3. You will receive your unique pre-sale code via email by 10am PT on TUESDAY 28TH NOVEMBER together with a link to the ticket provider’s website where you can redeem the pre-sale code to purchase tickets once the pre-sale window opens. We do not accept responsibility if the email we send to the email address you have provided does not reach you for any reason beyond our reasonable control, including where the email is flagged as spam. For any issues regarding pre-sale codes please contact storesupport@umusic.com.

4. The pre-sale window will be between 18:00 on WEDNESDAY NOVEMBER 29TH and 10:00 on FRIDAY DECEMBER 1ST. The pre-sale code can only be used once and must be redeemed by 10:00 on FRIDAY DECEMBER 1st. The pre-sale code is personal to you and cannot be used by or transferred to anyone else. Tickets will be available for purchase by the general public from 10am local time on FRIDAY DECEMBER 1st. A maximum of 8 tickets may be purchased per code.

5. Tour dates available will be within North America only. Only a limited number of tickets are available. The code gives you access to the pre-sale only and is not a guarantee that you’ll be able to buy tickets to the Tour. All tickets are subject to availability.

6. The pre-sale code can only be subject to the terms and conditions applicable at the time of purchase of the tickets. Tour dates may be age restricted, please check with AEG PRESENTS’ CONCERTS WEST directly for more information. We are not the ticket provider so cannot be responsible for any issues with the purchase of or your use of the tickets. UMO is not liable for issues with any ticket purchase from third-party ticket providers. For any issues regarding the purchasing of tickets, please contact the relevant ticket provider.
7. Pre-sale codes have no cash value and cannot be exchanged. Pre-sale codes are non-transferable, case-sensitive, and available for one-time use only. By registering your details to receive a pre-sale code you are deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions. Any personal data you provide when registering to receive a pre-sale code will be used in accordance with the Privacy Policy which you can read here [www.umusic.co.uk].
8. These terms and conditions are governed by English law, and the parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.

Posted by: sarahunwin ()
Date: November 27, 2023 16:58

Topi
JadedFaded
Topi

[www.axs.com]

START ME UP PACKAGE
Includes:

Unfortunately it doesn’t give the price……

Date: November 27, 2023 17:46

Rip This
Ive never seen a show in the pit...is it worth it? best seats I ever had were like 15 rows back from the stage courtesy a former contact back in NYC.....is the Pit worth it?...is it standing room only?....thanks in advance.

If you loved the 15 rows back seat, and you have no problems standing, the money might be worth it.

For me it's worth it. However a seat on row 1 on the b stage is just as good.

Posted by: snoopy2 ()
Date: November 27, 2023 17:49

Rip This

Depends on you, for the U.S. shows I’ve done Pit and floor seating and prefer the seating. Pit is awesome, don’t get me wrong, but if I can grab a seat just behind Pit near catwalk/B-stage area I go for that. Not for sitting, but it’s “my” space and I can come and go, not get pushed as much.. But you won’t be disappointed in the Pit smiling smiley

Posted by: NashvilleBlues ()
Date: November 27, 2023 18:15

Excited I'll have tickets Friday! Hope to see some of you all in Atlanta!

Posted by: Rockroller ()
Date: November 27, 2023 18:20

This is me and my wife’s ten year anniversary but life is expensive so we are most likely going to do the lucky dips. Hoping they add a second show in NJ as that would work out well schedule wise, but will make it happen either way!

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...1415161718192021222324...LastNext
Current Page: 19 of 66

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1906
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home