Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous12345Next
Current Page: 3 of 5
Re: Didn't get CDs or albums
Posted by: Rockman ()
Date: October 22, 2023 02:26

Hey thats wild ironbelly ....
Be cool ta score that for yaself

ROCKMAN

Posted by: ironbelly ()
Date: October 22, 2023 02:34

Rockman
Hey thats wild ironbelly ....
Be cool ta score that for yaself
Actually, I was after a promo poster they have in stores. Unfortunately, the one in the picture is too big. Most probably, my old lady will kick me out the house if I'll try to decorate a wall with that one winking smiley

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2023-10-22 12:57 by ironbelly.

Posted by: downagain ()
Date: October 22, 2023 16:41

I hedged my bets and pre-ordered with both my local indie shop and Amazon Canada because I wanted to make sure I got it on release day.
Somewhat oddly (and awesomely) my indie got stock and Amazon has not. The only way it's available on Amazon Canada is though third party sellers. Anywho, I have my copy so I cancelled my order with them.

Posted by: snoopy2 ()
Date: October 22, 2023 17:26

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2023-10-25 18:59 by snoopy2.

Posted by: wiredallnight ()
Date: October 22, 2023 18:40

Irix
You can listen to the album for free on [www.YouTube.com] or [open.Spotify.com] until you receive your CDs or LPs.

Maybe it's better to support your local record store than Jeff Bezos.

With the YouTube lyric videos you can even sing along to the tracks! grinning smileywinking smiley

Posted by: UrbanSteel ()
Date: October 22, 2023 21:03

ironbelly
I do not know why you are having problems getting this release. This is how FNAC looks in Portugal.

Not all shops are like that. I mean - not all shops have such a display. But still, I visited 3 FNACs in the area and all were full with different versions of HD on the shelves. Jewel case CD, digipak CD, CD+Bluray box, back vinyl, purple vinyl.

Can you get me that large poster? winking smiley

Posted by: ironbelly ()
Date: October 22, 2023 23:42

UrbanSteel
ironbelly
I do not know why you are having problems getting this release. This is how FNAC looks in Portugal.

Not all shops are like that. I mean - not all shops have such a display. But still, I visited 3 FNACs in the area and all were full with different versions of HD on the shelves. Jewel case CD, digipak CD, CD+Bluray box, back vinyl, purple vinyl.

Can you get me that large poster? winking smiley
Sorry ;(
I asked a guy in the store - Can I have that poster after the promo action is over?
He said - No.
Usually, the guys in the shop are more flexible, I got a few smaller posters for myself and for my daughter (do not ask me about the bands she is after). But this time there was no luck.
That one is huge, like 3m x 4m, it can cover a wall in a room.

Posted by: snoopy2 ()
Date: October 23, 2023 17:16

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2023-10-24 02:14 by snoopy2.

Date: October 24, 2023 06:29

I agree with you Irix however the two local record shops sold out in the first hour.

They told me they got 2 CD's and 4 albums and that was it.

Irix
You can listen to the album for free on [www.YouTube.com] or [open.Spotify.com] until you receive your CDs or LPs.

Maybe it's better to support your local record store than Jeff Bezos.

Posted by: Irix ()
Date: October 24, 2023 13:15

georgemcdonnell314

I agree with you Irix however the two local record shops sold out in the first hour.

I know. I've compared it on Oct. 21st in my local electronics market which belongs to Germany/Europe's largest electronics store chain (MediaSaturn).

They got the 'Angry' CD-Single and 10" Vinyl on Sept. 9th in a sufficient amount (still available). Then they got only a handful of the 'SSOH'-Singles (CD/10V) which were sold out quickly. Of the album, the market also got only a handful Vinyl and BluRay boxsets, sold out quickly. They got no Jewel Case CDs, but they got a sufficient amount of Digipaks (still available).

At the Oct. 19th Berlin midnight sale (Dussmann KulturKaufhaus) there were CDs, BR & Vinyl available in plenty amounts, also the Carnaby Red. But there was no Picture Disc or the one from FC Barcelona. The latter were already available during the Oct. 19th midnight sale in Vienna - [Wien.ORF.at] .

Re: Hackney Diamonds delayed delivery
Posted by: treaclefingers ()
Date: October 24, 2023 17:24

BFR
I received an email from Universal this morning saying my item is on the way but when I checked the UPS tracking number, it only says that a label has been created, it's not actually on the way yet.

The equivalent of being in the doctor's waiting room, they're 40 minutes late, you get called (finally) and you go into a little room where you then wait another 20 minutes for the doctor to actually see you.

It's progress, but it's also a head fake to make you forget how long you're actually waiting.

Posted by: VoodooLounge13 ()
Date: October 24, 2023 17:40

I am waiting, I am waiting
Oh yeah, oh yeah
I am waiting, I am waiting
Oh yeah, oh yeah
Waiting for some[thing] to come out of somewhere
Waiting for some[thing] to come out of somewhere

Posted by: yorkshirestone ()
Date: October 24, 2023 17:45

Still waiting on indie clear - my local shop is yet to have its delivery (uk) but in meantime sone my bit for streaming stats

Posted by: angee ()
Date: October 24, 2023 18:09

Waiting also...for Amazon USA.

~"Love is Strong"~

Posted by: gotdablouse ()
Date: October 24, 2023 19:30

Got a nice email from customs telling me I needed to pay taxes on my UK order of RS9 and Paul Smith, well...what can you do but pay up !

--------------
IORR Links : Essential Studio Outtakes CDs : Audio - History of Rarest Outtakes : Audio

Date: October 24, 2023 21:16

VoodooLounge13
So my black vinyl was omitted on accident and will be shipped later this week - along with the Flintstones print - with my fuschia copy. Phew!

So it turns out this whole order was wrong! It was supposed to be the black vinyl HD w/ Flintstones print and the Paradiso re-released orange vinyl. What I received was the Olympia triple, multi-colored vinyl instead!! I'm thinking the latter is more than the Paradiso album, but I can't find the Olympia on their site now. Hoping I can catch the shipment to add the Paradiso vinyl to it!!!

Posted by: BFR ()
Date: October 24, 2023 21:36

treaclefingers
BFR
I received an email from Universal this morning saying my item is on the way but when I checked the UPS tracking number, it only says that a label has been created, it's not actually on the way yet.

The equivalent of being in the doctor's waiting room, they're 40 minutes late, you get called (finally) and you go into a little room where you then wait another 20 minutes for the doctor to actually see you.

It's progress, but it's also a head fake to make you forget how long you're actually waiting.

It's really frustrating and makes me not want to buy from their website again. Now the UPS tracking for the digipack bundle says it will be delivered tomorrow. I also ordered a second CD and it is being delivered USPS and the post office site says a label has been created but the post office hasn't received it. Shipping with different carriers for different items is troublesome.

Date: October 24, 2023 22:51

Well the Lenticular poster arrived today!! It's so tight in the tube that I can't even get it out!!!

Date: October 24, 2023 23:13

Careful with that box-cutter, Eugene Voodooooooooo

ROCKMAN

Date: October 24, 2023 23:16

LOL I'ma gonna leave it in there til I'm ready to frame it! Thinking it's bigger'n the 60th one?! Anyone else have it? The tube is the biggest tube I have of any of their posters!!!

Date: October 24, 2023 23:28

what about when ya try and get a poster outta
ah tight tube and it comes out like a stretched ice cream cone ........

ROCKMAN

Posted by: jahisnotdead ()
Date: October 24, 2023 23:33

I preordered a bunch of stuff weeks sgo from the official site. The cd/DVD/book and the Angry single should arrive Friday. They apparently haven't gotten started packing the tee shirts, and I haven't heard a word about the zoetrope vinyl.

Date: October 24, 2023 23:33

LOL Like a baby's head being suctioned outta the womb!!

Posted by: silkcut1978_ ()
Date: October 25, 2023 11:49

Irix
georgemcdonnell314

I know. I've compared it on Oct. 21st in my local electronics market which belongs to Germany/Europe's largest electronics store chain (MediaSaturn).

They got the 'Angry' CD-Single and 10" Vinyl on Sept. 9th in a sufficient amount (still available). Then they got only a handful of the 'SSOH'-Singles (CD/10V) which were sold out quickly. Of the album, the market also got only a handful Vinyl and BluRay boxsets, sold out quickly. They got no Jewel Case CDs, but they got a sufficient amount of Digipaks (still available).

At the Oct. 19th Berlin midnight sale (Dussmann KulturKaufhaus) there were CDs, BR & Vinyl available in plenty amounts, also the Carnaby Red. But there was no Picture Disc or the one from FC Barcelona. The latter were already available during the Oct. 19th midnight sale in Vienna - [Wien.ORF.at] .

Big thanks Irix for the ORF link - finally came to see my son being interviewed while I'm in hospitalspinning smiley sticking its tongue out

Posted by: bitusa2012 ()
Date: October 25, 2023 14:21

Got my green Amazon one today from the UK here in Perth. Still waiting on my blue one from Sydney, same country, 6 times closer than the UK but yet to have it. Astounding.

No explicit label on the front of the green, so I take it it’s censored?

Rod

Date: October 25, 2023 15:10

I haven't seen many copies - CD or vinyl - that have a sticker on them, so I was shocked with the few pix that DID actually have one on it. I would assume none of them are censored.

Posted by: bitusa2012 ()
Date: October 25, 2023 15:21

VoodooLounge13
I haven't seen many copies - CD or vinyl - that have a sticker on them, so I was shocked with the few pix that DID actually have one on it. I would assume none of them are censored.

My std black vinyl has Explicit printed on the cover, bottom left hand corner of the front. Nothing on the alternate Amazon cover with green vinyl.

Odd.

Rod

Date: October 25, 2023 15:49

bitusa2012
VoodooLounge13

My std black vinyl has Explicit printed on the cover, bottom left hand corner of the front. Nothing on the alternate Amazon cover with green vinyl.

Odd.

Maybe Amazon's seen how you roll, and thought, "why bother with a sticker, this guy knows the lay of the land?".

Date: October 25, 2023 15:53

VoodooLounge13
So my black vinyl was omitted on accident and will be shipped later this week - along with the Flintstones print - with my fuschia copy. Phew!

Phew indeed.

One has to wonder how many delayed orders are keeping this from hitting number one this week.

I couldn't find any copy in any version in stores, and I haven't even had one of my plethora of copies shipped yet. It's pathetic and the reason why Blink will be number one this week.

Date: October 25, 2023 15:54

ironbelly

stunning...as it should be. Something we're only seeing in pictures.

Goto Page: Previous12345Next
Current Page: 3 of 5

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2170
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home